Quantcast

Are you CARCRAZY also?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you CARCRAZY also?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like cars but I'm not CARCRAZY

Well yes, I know we all are QUADCRAZY, some of us might be CARCRAZY, I am one of those people. With that being said, post up some pictures of your second baby:biggrin:

My 1992 Saturn SC2, lots of custom mods and add-ons. Pushing about 375WHP and almost 400BHP. If you have any questions about it just ask :wink:

so34g7.jpg

9kns6o.jpg

2mebdp4.jpg

wuruww.jpg

Edited by SunLrider

im the same way pony jeep crazy but cars are a close second its all i do now for school...so SunLrider what exactly did you do to it thats got 375 ponies outta tht 4 banger dohc motor?

Well. Dual straight spiral flows. cold air intake, bored over (don't remember off the top of my head), running 14:1 compression on 93 ocatne, mega squirt, stand alone computer, racing headers, turbo manifold, locking differential tranny... can't think of anything else at the moment, but of course it's 9:30 and I'm working on my math final:aargh:

Well. Dual straight spiral flows. cold air intake, bored over (don't remember off the top of my head), running 14:1 compression on 93 ocatne, mega squirt, stand alone computer, racing headers, turbo manifold, locking differential tranny... can't think of anything else at the moment, but of course it's 9:30 and I'm working on my math final:aargh:

haha doing things the last minute is the best thing thats when you really think...and nice sounds like you got yourself one speedy 4 banger...you have a turbo manifold are you running a turbo? i don't see any plumbing for one in the pic's you posted (very clean btw) so i am curious. and im hoping she's a standard :biggrin:

haha doing things the last minute is the best thing thats when you really think...and nice sounds like you got yourself one speedy 4 banger...you have a turbo manifold are you running a turbo? i don't see any plumbing for one in the pic's you posted (very clean btw) so i am curious. and im hoping she's a standard :biggrin:

Racing cams is one I remembered this morning :P and oh yeah 5 speed all the way!! about the turbo manifold, It's from a company called sps (saturn performance systems) and they were only around for about 2 years, but they came out with the craziest parts for saturns. We are running at such a high compression, that i thought it would be best to put on a turbo header. we would plumb and install a turbo, but one for a saturn is like $3000 :aargh: it's probably because they are in such low demand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an '02 Subaru WRX that I am quite fond of. This is one of the only pics I have of it, this is after some fun in the snow. Love that car, don't think I will ever get rid of it.

1123101625-1.jpg

These are some pics of a friends cars, I do some welding for this guy, so some of these rigs have a little something from me in them. You may notice he is a bit of a Hemi fan.

This is one of my personal favorites, it is an old Ford Econoline pickup with a blown Hemi and a shorty powerglide.

IMG00042-20091017-1759.jpg

IMG00043-20091017-1759.jpg

IMG00044-20091017-1805.jpg

Hemi Falcon

IMG00045-20091017-1807.jpg

This is one badass machine here, this thing makes about 3300 hp and runs in the high 5 second range. It has an Arias motor which is basically an aftermarket big block Chevy with Hemi heads. It has a Littlefield 14-71 supercharger that is running about 35 lbs of boostIMG00050-20091017-1848.jpg

IMG00049-20091017-1848.jpg