Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Are you CARCRAZY also?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you CARCRAZY also?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like cars but I'm not CARCRAZY

Well yes, I know we all are QUADCRAZY, some of us might be CARCRAZY, I am one of those people. With that being said, post up some pictures of your second baby:biggrin:

My 1992 Saturn SC2, lots of custom mods and add-ons. Pushing about 375WHP and almost 400BHP. If you have any questions about it just ask :wink:

so34g7.jpg

9kns6o.jpg

2mebdp4.jpg

wuruww.jpg

Edited by SunLrider

Nice! I can't tell if that's tire smoke or exaust smoke:confused:

C'mon, a dude thats carcrazy isnt gonna post a pic of his favorite toy with the engine smokin all over the place.

C'mon, a dude thats carcrazy isnt gonna post a pic of his favorite toy with the engine smokin all over the place.

Well I couldn't see that he was on pavement. It looked a little green from my veiw with no glasses on :GEEK:

i m more like truck crazy , don t have much use for most cars .

im the same way pony jeep crazy but cars are a close second its all i do now for school...so SunLrider what exactly did you do to it thats got 375 ponies outta tht 4 banger dohc motor?

im the same way pony jeep crazy but cars are a close second its all i do now for school...so SunLrider what exactly did you do to it thats got 375 ponies outta tht 4 banger dohc motor?

Well. Dual straight spiral flows. cold air intake, bored over (don't remember off the top of my head), running 14:1 compression on 93 ocatne, mega squirt, stand alone computer, racing headers, turbo manifold, locking differential tranny... can't think of anything else at the moment, but of course it's 9:30 and I'm working on my math final:aargh:

im with outlander and pony... more of a truck guy, u cant pull or haul anything in a car...

03 duramax with MBRP turbo back exhaust, K&N filter and programmer around 345hp and 520 ftlb to the wheels with one more level on the programmer..

IMG_20100923_113056.jpg

I need to dig up a picture of the 86 trans am I used to have. Also had an 82 camaro at one point. Driving a cherokee now...used to be carcrazy!!!

623d1295315086-jeep-cherokee-ford-explorer-p1000681.jpg

sits next to the quads in my garage

n1070882471_440618_3051028.jpg

motor I just finished for a buddy of mine

225566_1883122672385_1070882471_2088761_467371_n.jpg

my roadster next to my buddies Model A we built last winter

39714_421073827487_608777487_4612185_7767989_n.jpg

cars are my first love, quads are second

22252_1300240460694_1070882471_894108_6085927_n.jpg

Well. Dual straight spiral flows. cold air intake, bored over (don't remember off the top of my head), running 14:1 compression on 93 ocatne, mega squirt, stand alone computer, racing headers, turbo manifold, locking differential tranny... can't think of anything else at the moment, but of course it's 9:30 and I'm working on my math final:aargh:

haha doing things the last minute is the best thing thats when you really think...and nice sounds like you got yourself one speedy 4 banger...you have a turbo manifold are you running a turbo? i don't see any plumbing for one in the pic's you posted (very clean btw) so i am curious. and im hoping she's a standard :biggrin:

haha doing things the last minute is the best thing thats when you really think...and nice sounds like you got yourself one speedy 4 banger...you have a turbo manifold are you running a turbo? i don't see any plumbing for one in the pic's you posted (very clean btw) so i am curious. and im hoping she's a standard :biggrin:

Racing cams is one I remembered this morning :P and oh yeah 5 speed all the way!! about the turbo manifold, It's from a company called sps (saturn performance systems) and they were only around for about 2 years, but they came out with the craziest parts for saturns. We are running at such a high compression, that i thought it would be best to put on a turbo header. we would plumb and install a turbo, but one for a saturn is like $3000 :aargh: it's probably because they are in such low demand

sits next to the quads in my garage

n1070882471_440618_3051028.jpg

motor I just finished for a buddy of mine

225566_1883122672385_1070882471_2088761_467371_n.jpg

Now those are some classics!

Well, I can not drive cars, but I can work on them:D Here are a couple I have worked on a bit.

1977 Porsche 928 Euro, the sixth one built.

Number6.jpg

1987 Porsche 928S-4, Perl.

Perl928S4.jpg

I have an '02 Subaru WRX that I am quite fond of. This is one of the only pics I have of it, this is after some fun in the snow. Love that car, don't think I will ever get rid of it.

1123101625-1.jpg

These are some pics of a friends cars, I do some welding for this guy, so some of these rigs have a little something from me in them. You may notice he is a bit of a Hemi fan.

This is one of my personal favorites, it is an old Ford Econoline pickup with a blown Hemi and a shorty powerglide.

IMG00042-20091017-1759.jpg

IMG00043-20091017-1759.jpg

IMG00044-20091017-1805.jpg

Hemi Falcon

IMG00045-20091017-1807.jpg

This is one badass machine here, this thing makes about 3300 hp and runs in the high 5 second range. It has an Arias motor which is basically an aftermarket big block Chevy with Hemi heads. It has a Littlefield 14-71 supercharger that is running about 35 lbs of boostIMG00050-20091017-1848.jpg

IMG00049-20091017-1848.jpg