Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Redracer

Changing sports, new here.

Hey all. I'm Robert. I'm here in northern California with my wife Amanda and my pups Bella (black lab) and Cosmo (great dane).

We're transitioning away from personal watercraft racing to the sport of ATVs. Mostly were looking for just some trail riding and camping possibilities and to meet new people. I'm hoping that ATVs will be more family interactive and a bit cheaper.

Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Thanks guys.

Ya, I've had my AC 500 4x4 since '05 but it's only seen the trails like three times... But I've enjoyed them. Mostly it's been a support tool for my PWC racing until now.

I'm hoping to swing a trade to get my wife a Prarie 360 or maby a rancher AT sometime soon, then we'd be all set to go out and play.

Welcome to QuadCrazy. ATV's are a ton of fun, and as you can see on the site here that they are very family oriented.

Hey all. I'm Robert. I'm here in northern California with my wife Amanda and my pups Bella (black lab) and Cosmo (great dane).

We're transitioning away from personal watercraft racing to the sport of ATVs. Mostly were looking for just some trail riding and camping possibilities and to meet new people. I'm hoping that ATVs will be more family interactive and a bit cheaper.

Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Welcome to QC !!! you`ll enjoy the change !!!

:partyc:

Dysfunctional but a family none the less

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

:twitsy: Yep :laugh: I don`t know why you think we are dysfunctional

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.