Quantcast

What do you think of my Raptor Body Wrap?

Looks good but the I agree that the pattern is an wild one LOL. I have the same thing done to my quad and it held up for a few years now with no problems. The design was done by Arctic FX Graphics. It was guaranteed for a year and they do something similar with the print then a heavy mil of clear over that. It worked great for what I was looking for. Hydro-dipping would be cleaner but it looks like the price is about 3 times more than the graphics.

How deep can the plastic underneath be scratched before its noticable when wrapped. Meaning I have some nice sized gouges on the front and my rear fenders are wearing down in the area where the backs of my legs touch ( its hard to stop jumping when there are so many jumps available). Is this a concern i should consider?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Anyone can get carbon fiber, You would not even look twice at it.

Are you serious? Every carbon fibre print is unique. There are different weaves, and colors. I know right now I'd "look twice" at a bike with a good carbon wrap or dip before that African Safari leopard print lol...

Edited by rappy97