hangingon

Poll what did you start out riding on

I think this ? show's some of our ages lol some of us only had 1 to choose & that would be the dirtbike. We didn't have 3 wheelers, quads & UTV's

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

1987 Yamaha Warrior :yes:

A 1983 Honda 185s ATC 3 wheeler. Which is still running strong today, starts first pull almost every time.

Sorry, that was my first official off road toy

I started in the mid 70s on an old Honda 90 stripped for off road bush riding. Wasn't the best but it was all I had

Edited by toolman0114

Hmm, I wanted an '87 IT250 dirtbike, but they were really unsafe, so we ended up with a very safe 1987 Yamaha Tri-z 250... Not quite sure of my parents logic on that one.

After that, Polaris 250 Trailboss 2x4. There have been a whole lot between then and now, lol.

toolman we did the same with our SL70's my cousin & I had. We even added a motocross number plate where the headlight was & I also changed out the metal fenders for plastic fenders better knobby's and drilled out the pipe.

i started out on an 86 polaris trail boss 250 that i got for christmas when i was 16. i pushed it home more than i rode it i think. but i had one to ride so it was fun anyway. went from that to a suzuki 500 quadracer 4x4. then i bought my warrior and now i graduated to bigger and better things with my 700 raptor.

I started out in the 70's with a Honda 50, the type that looked more scooter than bike. I pieced it together from 3 bikes I bought in various states of repair. Not too classy, but it got me there. Next was a CZ 250 red frame that I kept into the early 80's. Kids, family, work, etc... took priority for years then, until I got my first quad in '04.

The scooter looking must have been the QA50 I thought they looked cooler then the mini trail50. A QA was the first bike I ever rode. My friend came to my house on his. I had been asking my dad for a bike. He ask my friend if I could ride his and if I made a lap around the house without crashing he would buy me one. I almost took out the carport railing, 1 tree & the shed but I made the lap and he stuck to his word. The only problem was I was wanting a Honda like my friends and I got a rigid frame mini bike. Once I found the govner I could flip it with my foot and blow the 50's away in a drag race that was the most fun I had with it other wise it would beat you up pretty bad on the trails.

1985 Honda Fourtrax 250 and 1990 Suzuki Quadrunner 160

gy9asa8a.jpg

Edited by Artifice

i started when i was a kid i was about 9 years old and it was a honda 110 3wheeler