Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Guest yokochrist

Yokochrist Video Thread

Guest yokochrist
I agree, always great videos! 

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest yokochrist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By mmmPUDDIN
      I've had this machine for 2ish years, has ran great up until winter. Sometime during then, I managed to break the exhaust right before the muffler. The summer before it had a hard time idling, but we fixed it by cleaning the carb, and messing with idle. Near the end of last year, the only way for it to fire was the have full choke, and full throttle, and the engine bogged down and you had to keep on throttle for 25mins. Over winter, the throttle had dislocated, and I got it back in place. We got it running, and all was good. Spring came along, and now it doesn't start at all. A fluid is coming out of the exhaust, and I'm told it could be water from over winter. I checked the airbox, and the air filter isn't for this quad, it also is barely sucking air. There appears to be little to no compression, based on this. I'm pretty sure the engine is flooded, as the spark plug produces a spark, but is oxidized. I don't know how the previous owner treated it, or when it's last oil change was. A bolt on the engine has either oil or gas seeping through it,abd was loose. I tightened it and it consisted. The engine is basically positioned in the rear, and it needs a good clean, I don't have a pressure washer, so I can get the built on dirt off. any recommendations on how to get the beast started again?
    • By thegipper
      Have replaced, Carb, fuel pump, CDI, plug, coil,fuel filter. Will crank but not srt. Getting spark and battery is fully charged 12.6V
      Any suggestions????

Thanks
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      So my Yamaha grizzly 700 wasn't going into reverse for some reason but Jon and George figured it out on what to do to fix that problem for me. Jon Talks about how he was able to fix that problem my Yamaha Grizzly was having with the reverse.
      On a side note we are so close to 1k subs! hell ya!
    • By Cj Winds
      I have a 2000 Polaris Xplorer with the 250 two stroke motor
      It does not want to start with the electric start, the motor cranks fast, the battery is good, and there is good spark when cranking. The engine starts perfect when using the pull cord, it even starts if I pull the cord slowly and starts with one pull. The engine idles smoothly once started. My wife says she needs the electric start to work.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Reedygillespie
      Good after noon everyone, new here and really sure how to post anythang or get back to the topic I was lookn for so maybe u quad fans can help me out. I've got a 300 king quad that I really need info on. It's drivin me nuts . It starts and idles great but when I give it gas it spits and sputters. Anyone that could help me get lined out on this forum and my old quad u be a blessing .
    • By OutlawGade
      Hey guys. Starting a Grizzly Tracker Video Thread.
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By OutlawGade
      Starting a thread to keep our Videos in one spot. Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.
      If you like you can join the Group at www.facebook.com/groups/NOSatvs
      [ame]
      [/ame][ame]
      [/ame][ame]
      [/ame]
    • By Tamio
      Hi, me and my friend were out and riding the other day and filmed some so I tried to do an edit from the videos that I got. So this is my first ATV edit and I need you guys to tell me what I can improve in my filming and editing. Please give rewarding comments!
      [ame]
      [/ame] Thanks!
    • By ddiggerr
      1983 Yamaha YT175
      Fired up for the first time after total rebuild. Now I have no idea whats going on. Compression is 120, new plug, new fuel and oil lines, new choke and fresh fuel. Carb cleaned and reeds are good (no gaps).
      Will not start without choke and stalls out when choke is off. Played with choke adjustment and doesn't change.
      It fires up first pull and only idles if I play with idle screw. As soon as I touch throttle, it goes bezerk on me and I have to shut it down as you can see in video .......

You can here the recoil lever tinging in the video. I lost the spring. D"oh!!
      So far I have swapped ignition coil, spark plug, CDI with no change. I have removed flywheel to check keyway and it is where it should be.
      Checked resistance on stator ... I get 10ohms +/- 10% on pickup coil within specs as per manual and I get 273ohms on charge coil. Manual states 300ohms +/- 10%, so that is also within spec.
      I have also swapped out jet needle and played around with different settings. Eventually I put it back to the 3rd line.
      The engine already has new seals and bearing so I am completely baffled as to what I am missing here.
      Any takers?
      Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.
      Thanks
      I have also swapped carbs from a running YT175. Same results.