Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

What to wear?

:unsure: What does everyone like to wear to ride? Jeans, tennis shoes and a T-shirt? or Full out "riding gear" with boots pants jersey, chest protection, etc.? whatever it is, with a helmet and goggles, I hope.

I ALWAYS wear a helmet and goggles, but sometimes I'd just rather be comfortable and put-put around rather than "suit up" and tear off down the trail. How about you?

I always wear a helmet and goggles. I either where jeans or riding pants depending on how gun ho I feel! I have recently started to wear riding boots, they take a while to get used to shifting in but provide so much more protection then tennis shoes. I usually prefer to wear a riding jersey over wearign a t-shirt, that way I don't get the infamous glove tan!

Hey fox300exchic I live in Vegas too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

so I 99% of the time ride/race in full gear...pants, jersey, gloves and boots...I've slowly learned that I really don't enjoy wearing goggles. Especially when goign through mud/water.......dust they're ok with :)

...and I've decided that I hate Fox riding gear, nothing fits me and it rips/wears toooo easily. I'm sticking to my Thor and Girlyz gear!!!!

so I 99% of the time ride/race in full gear...pants, jersey, gloves and boots...I've slowly learned that I really don't enjoy wearing goggles. Especially when goign through mud/water.......dust they're ok with :)

...and I've decided that I hate Fox riding gear, nothing fits me and it rips/wears toooo easily. I'm sticking to my Thor and Girlyz gear!!!!

Yeah I only wear my clothes or THOR, no other line of clothes. I always wear my helment, goggles and gloves,riding shirt, and it depends on what mood I'm in to wear my riding pants or jeans.

• 1 month later...

Thats funny cuz im just the opposite....no girls gear fits me at all but fox gear fits good.

I love my Fox gear, most of the "girly" brands don't come in my size..... Besides, pink clashes with my red quad! lol:laugh:

I love my Fox gear, most of the "girly" brands don't come in my size..... Besides, pink clashes with my red quad! lol:laugh:

Girlyz has some awesome gear....check this out:

http://www.girlyz.com/ride-gear-pants-checker-p-144.html

http://www.girlyz.com/ride-gear-pants-lucky-stripe-p-141.html

They're both red pants....and they make sizes up to a 20! I know, cause I have a hard tiem finding things to fit comfortably....I wear about a 13 in regular pants, but for some reason the size 13 riding pants are too tight...so I get the Rec pants from Girlyz and order a size bigger:biggrin::biggrin:

Girlyz has some awesome gear....check this out:

http://www.girlyz.com/ride-gear-pants-checker-p-144.html

http://www.girlyz.com/ride-gear-pants-lucky-stripe-p-141.html

They're both red pants....and they make sizes up to a 20! I know, cause I have a hard tiem finding things to fit comfortably....I wear about a 13 in regular pants, but for some reason the size 13 riding pants are too tight...so I get the Rec pants from Girlyz and order a size bigger:biggrin::biggrin:

Hey what about the boot sizes? order the same or bigger than u normally wear.

I would never order boots online. I wear fox boots, I've always wore size 12. The last boots I bought were the same boots just a newer model and now I have to wear a 13. Always try them on first. Sorry ladies, just had a little info that could save some one a headache.

Now continue on with your clothes Talk!

Really Bot?? Cause I bought my boots of Dennis Kirk, and actually saved about 50% on them because they were on sale!!!! I just went by what size shoe I wore..they fit great!!!!

But you know, you could always go to the local race shop, try on a pair of boots, tell the store you don't know if you like them yet, then go home and buy the same ones online if you can find them cheaper!:thinking::yes:

:unsure: What does everyone like to wear to ride? Jeans, tennis shoes and a T-shirt? or Full out "riding gear" with boots pants jersey, chest protection, etc.? whatever it is, with a helmet and goggles, I hope.

I ALWAYS wear a helmet and goggles, but sometimes I'd just rather be comfortable and put-put around rather than "suit up" and tear off down the trail. How about you?

Well, it's a bit diff for me because I ride a Rhino and not a quad. I do wear the standard gear, jersey and riding pants and gloves. As far as a helmet goes, I only wear one when I'm doing something crazy or going through a tough rocky trial where there is potential for rollover. I wear hiking boots/shoes because riding boots are too hard to ride the Rhino in. When I ride Stoopidbot's quad, I wear it all though! :cute:

Hey! THEY DO!

I have their sweats and a few of the T-shirts!!!!! VERY COMFYYYY ladies!

And....if you go to their myspace page (MySpace.com - Offroad Girls? - 30 - Female - Phoenix, Arizona - www.myspace.com/offroadgirls) and send them pictures, they'll put you on their page and their actual website too!

Can you find me??

Welcome to Offroad Girls

I would never order boots online. I wear fox boots, I've always wore size 12. The last boots I bought were the same boots just a newer model and now I have to wear a 13. Always try them on first. Sorry ladies, just had a little info that could save some one a headache.

Now continue on with your clothes Talk!

I never buy mine online either. Not all boots fit the same. I had Fox boots first and now I have Alpinestars. Totally different.