fox300exchic

Lady Intro - Start Here

107 posts in this topic

04 yfz450 LE. just got all of her stuff put on, new +2 rear axle, new protapers, cam mod, vapor computer system etc. i ride dunes/track/ trails.. whatever!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

if you've got all those mods, you should put her to use on the race track!

yeah, i would really love to but as of right now only my boyfriend/friends supports me. No one else does in the fam, plus with him racing i just haven't got the time! but when i get older and can fully support my own career you bet i'll be out there!

do you work? I don't know what kinda racing you have out there, what your boyfriend races, or what not...

but once you get out there and race, you'll see how awesome it is, and people will start to support you more...that's how it went for me. If you need any advice/help, let me know :)

Just cleaning up. :policeman:

Can we keep this topic for the intros only. Thanks everyone.

Hey there quad sisters

nice "meeting" you all

a nice hello from transylvania/romania

Hello and welcome. :yes:

howdy :) :) hope you enjoy quadcrazy, we all sure do :)

Hello,

My name is Linda, I grew up in the Cali Desert with OHV's of all sorts! Horses too!

We now live in the Arkansas Ozarks. Definitely different terrain, But I do love the challenges of the mountain trails here!

My ride is an 1987 Bayou 300! I like it when people shake their head and say "Hmmm, I don't know!"

Yeah, whatever! Just go!

Anyway, We have 1 son and grandson that live in Washington.

My hubby and I have been together for 22 years!

Just wanted to say Hi!

Welcome to the site!

yey another chick ;) welcome to QuadCrazy....what kind of riding do you do?? Trails? Dunes??

Thanks!

Both! Trails with my quad, but I want one of these for the dunes!

1+5U+3602.jpg

57d7733055b48_15U3602.jpg.4ac4cfa642b2515f0a06ecd23352a2fa.jpg

Ha ive been on here for almost a year and havent posted in here yet.

I have a 1997 YFM350x Warrior. I bought it very very very used in march, tore it down to the frame and me and my hunny gave it an amazing makeover. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It came out better than expected. Im so glad i got the opportunity to take it apart because i learned so much. :yes:

I live in upstate new york . Ive lived up here all my life....when i was a kid riding around here was great, all kinds of trails etc.... NOW...not so much....all the trails are gettin closed down, pretty much the only place you can ride legally is on a track...sad but true. You are required to register and insure your quad in new york...they say the money is supposed to go towards trails......havent seen that happen yet....

I work as a licensed veterinary technician in cat only hospital. Im not married yet but im with the "one" :) No kids unless you count my 3 cats.

awesome info everyone :)

we have a new puppy!!! soooo now we have two babies, Riley and Jackson! Oh, and as if I don't talk about him enough in the other forums, I'm happily married to a RACERboy :)

He got me into quads and racing....we're the only married racing couple I know and I couldn't be more proud!

Hey, My name is Mary! I’m from Montréal! I have no kids. I ride since I’m 16 I’m now 22. I have a 300ex since the beginning, the same actually! I have Elka suspension on the front they are really awesome, the best up grade on my quad! I never race but maybe next year I'll tri, for fun! Most of the time I ride cross country in the mud I love mud lol! For living I’m a sales assistant in an ATV store in Montreal.

awesome info everyone :)

we have a new puppy!!! soooo now we have two babies, Riley and Jackson! Oh, and as if I don't talk about him enough in the other forums, I'm happily married to a RACERboy :)

He got me into quads and racing....we're the only married racing couple I know and I couldn't be more proud!

Did you post pics of your new puppy? Or did I just miss it? :err:

Welcome Mary! Looking forward to your posts! :)

My name is Amy. I am 27 years old, divorced and engaged:) haha. I am originally from Bell County, Kentucky and I now live in Oliver Springs, TN. I have been riding ATV's since I was 10 years old. My dad taught me to love the sport and I haven't stopped riding since. I own a 2005 350 Honda Rancher and I ride with my boyfriend quite often, at Windrock, Brimstone, and Royal Blue. We have a Boxer named Nelson who is a riot, but no kids yet.

It's nice to find a female only forum.:)

Hello ladies and Welcome to the She Rides section! Its great to have you here. Please feel free to join in on any topics. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Enjoy the site!

WElcome!!! I used to live in Old Hickory, TN..do you ever go to any of the Mid-SOuth races??

I live and ride in western Canada. I got into ATVing with the help of a friend in 2008. As a kid I use to ride dirtbikes, but I lost my right leg in 2004 just before my 16th birthday. I'm so glad to be riding again, even if it's on 4 wheels instead of 2.

WELCOME! Make yourself at home, enjoy!

Welcome to QuadCrazy!!!!!!!!!

Howdy Alaska!!!!!!!!! :wink: Glad you found our site! Any questions? Feel free to ask! :yes: