Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Lady Intro - Start Here

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

My name is Linda, I grew up in the Cali Desert with OHV's of all sorts! Horses too!

We now live in the Arkansas Ozarks. Definitely different terrain, But I do love the challenges of the mountain trails here!

My ride is an 1987 Bayou 300! I like it when people shake their head and say "Hmmm, I don't know!"

Yeah, whatever! Just go!

Anyway, We have 1 son and grandson that live in Washington.

My hubby and I have been together for 22 years!

Just wanted to say Hi!

Ha ive been on here for almost a year and havent posted in here yet.

I have a 1997 YFM350x Warrior. I bought it very very very used in march, tore it down to the frame and me and my hunny gave it an amazing makeover. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It came out better than expected. Im so glad i got the opportunity to take it apart because i learned so much. :yes:

I live in upstate new york . Ive lived up here all my life....when i was a kid riding around here was great, all kinds of trails etc.... NOW...not so much....all the trails are gettin closed down, pretty much the only place you can ride legally is on a track...sad but true. You are required to register and insure your quad in new york...they say the money is supposed to go towards trails......havent seen that happen yet....

I work as a licensed veterinary technician in cat only hospital. Im not married yet but im with the "one" :) No kids unless you count my 3 cats.

Hey, My name is Mary! I’m from Montréal! I have no kids. I ride since I’m 16 I’m now 22. I have a 300ex since the beginning, the same actually! I have Elka suspension on the front they are really awesome, the best up grade on my quad! I never race but maybe next year I'll tri, for fun! Most of the time I ride cross country in the mud I love mud lol! For living I’m a sales assistant in an ATV store in Montreal.

awesome info everyone :)

we have a new puppy!!! soooo now we have two babies, Riley and Jackson! Oh, and as if I don't talk about him enough in the other forums, I'm happily married to a RACERboy :)

He got me into quads and racing....we're the only married racing couple I know and I couldn't be more proud!

Did you post pics of your new puppy? Or did I just miss it? :err:

• 2 months later...

My name is Amy. I am 27 years old, divorced and engaged:) haha. I am originally from Bell County, Kentucky and I now live in Oliver Springs, TN. I have been riding ATV's since I was 10 years old. My dad taught me to love the sport and I haven't stopped riding since. I own a 2005 350 Honda Rancher and I ride with my boyfriend quite often, at Windrock, Brimstone, and Royal Blue. We have a Boxer named Nelson who is a riot, but no kids yet.

It's nice to find a female only forum.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My name is Heidi. I got my first quad in 2003, a Suzuki Ozark 250. Since then I have ridden a Raptor 660, Banshee, Blaster, and now my new love a 2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R, lime green. Just got a new graphics package for it but I haven't installed it yet. I like to ride mostly in the sand but enjoy the trails now and then. I live in Olympia, WA and ride the dunes in Oregon as well as the woods of Washington. I have a 16 yo daughter who rides my old Ozark and a wonderful boyfriend who rides a black KFX. I am happy to be here! :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I currently live in NC. I have lived all over the US and England. I have always loved ATVing and Writing. When I decided to go professional as a writer, I kept submitting different articles to all different kinds of magazines. One sold here or there but almost every article I wrote about ATVing sold, so I started writing more and more of those and one thing lead to another and now I do that full time!! I guess my love of ATVing showed up in my writing! Not married ... no kids ... thats why I have so many toys in my garage!! :-)

hello everyone i'm 43 years old. I've had a ATV for quite a few years. Didn't ride it much until I met my partner CJ. She is an ATV woman and I love it. I get to go different places with her while she works on her stories. I work in the field of special education and also love my job. I have two dogs, five cats, 3 frogs, 1 lizzard, 1 bird, and 1 hamster. Along with tons of tropical and freshwater fish.:huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Im Kristle, im 23 I live at Fort Riley KS. I have 2 children, and I am married. My husband is in the Army, and I was also in the Army but now I do admin work for the Army! I rode alot when I was a kid and took a break after highschool when I first got in the Army, and then when we got stationed here it seemed like everyone rode, so I started again!

My name is Karri, i live in canton NC. There isn't too much stuff to do here so we try to make due. I race raptor250 which i LOVE! My fav place to ride is at brushy mtn in morganton NC. I have a boyfriend of 3 years who also races his KFX450R. I hang out with my friends, I am into cars and sports. I am going to school for Vet tech and should be done next year.

Hey everyone! Im Kristle, im 23 I live at Fort Riley KS. I have 2 children, and I am married. My husband is in the Army, and I was also in the Army but now I do admin work for the Army! I rode alot when I was a kid and took a break after highschool when I first got in the Army, and then when we got stationed here it seemed like everyone rode, so I started again!

HI Kristle! I'm originally from Hays, KS! :yes:

Glad you found our site, if you have any questions, hollar!!! :wink:

My name is Karri, i live in canton NC. There isn't too much stuff to do here so we try to make due. I race raptor250 which i LOVE! My fav place to ride is at brushy mtn in morganton NC. I have a boyfriend of 3 years who also races his KFX450R. I hang out with my friends, I am into cars and sports. I am going to school for Vet tech and should be done next year.

Welcome Karri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: