Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I have a 2001 400EX and I love riding it and I would not like a kick start on mine thats for sure

Maybe he feels about electric start Like I do about automatic Quads. They don't belong.

BuckBilly...that comment might just start a heated debate. I wouldnt say any quad doesnt belong. Everyone has there preference.

BuckBilly...that comment might just start a heated debate. I wouldnt say any quad doesnt belong. Everyone has there preference.
Yeah, that might start a heated debate , but thats the beauty of FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Would still like to see a big bore with a 5 speed for us REDNECKS.

:wacko: This obivously isnt going to go anywhere with you. Im waisting my time. So ive edited my post so it doesnt keep going. End of discussion. :skeptic:
I had not planned on carrying this topic any farther. You did not waste your time every opinion should have a value wether anyone agrees or not. As long as people keep buying atvs and riding them that is all that counts.

I will not post on this topic again.

every opinion should have a value wether anyone agrees or not. As long as people keep buying atvs and riding them that is all that counts.

I agree.

you will have to buy a xr400 dirt bike motor and take the side cover and kick start parts out of it to put kick on your 400ex ... its not an easy task and will cost alot to do it ... i have seen 1 that way and it was kool but cost about 1000 to do it ...(had 2 buy a complete xr400)

Yeah, that might start a heated debate , but thats the beauty of FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Would still like to see a big bore with a 5 speed for us REDNECKS.

Nuff said