Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

You have to see this lol

I re-pasted the link urls from youtube. The regular youtube watch= urls and short urls will auto embed if they are pasted in and can find the video. The shared urls will not work to auto embed. The solution is to click the arrow to share the video and then use that url in the post.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DarkRider
      Hello there!
      I'm new to the forums, but not new to the hobby. Admittedly though, I'm not super mechanically capable. But usually my contributions result in the problems I've attempted to solve via help with the forums and I will post my solutions.  Or it I've solved a problem myself, I will post about it and how I solved it.
      I've owned a lot of used (ever bought new) ATV's from:  Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Polaris.  From sport to 4x4, and have developed all my biased opinions of each brand.
      Well that's my intro in a nutshell!
    • By bubblegumshrimp
      After 25 years of driving nothing bigger than my current 570 x2, I have a 22 XP1000 Hunter Edition on its way. Super excited about it. Any tips from fellow riders for someone new to the liter? 
    • By Howard2017
      Getting ready to test a stator and regulator on a 2000 LTF300. Only reads battery voltage when running. I see the parts manual says 2 different stators, one for X/Y models and one for K1/K2. How do i tell? My vin # is JSAAK43AXY2101941. Thanks in advance. 
    • By MarkinAR
      So here's one I haven't beat yet, could use some input. Honda 300FW was running fine when one day it started bogging at WOT. Figured dirty carb so I cleaned it and still the same. Cleaned again once more by soaking overnight in thinner and then compressed air. Back together tonight and still falling at WOT. Tried a known good plug...nothing makes sense here. The float bowl does seap a bit due to old gasket, could it draw vacuum enough to interrupt fuel?