Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

IDaman

I live in the Boise Mountains in Ola, ID. I have a 2000 Suzuki 300 King Quad I'm fixing up. It's a great little hunting rig, and I've toted a fair amount of venison home with it.

2013 Buck - Buckzilla III.jpg

2014 Coyote II.jpg

• Like 1

welcome!!!👍  nice bike!!  those older foot shift bikes are such beasts for their size...

• Like 1

That background looks great, I could only imagine riding let alone hunting out there! 

I think I may dedicate a little time this year to a few road trips !!!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Frank Angerano said:

That background looks great, I could only imagine riding let alone hunting out there! 

I think I may dedicate a little time this year to a few road trips !!!!

I wish...

• Like 1

It's a beautiful country we live in.

View fron High Valley Rd.jpg

1 hour ago, JacobSlabach said:

welcome!!!👍  nice bike!!  those older foot shift bikes are such beasts for their size...

Thanks, Jacob. It's a great machine.

🙏🏻True !

I would like to get out there and see it. Me and my oldest have to get on the road this year!  I just picked up a trailer plus I have the pick up.   We have been talking about an out of state hunt this year coming and I think it’s a must of a road trip. 

So when does your hunting season begin and end ? Is it cold during your season. I would love to know some of those things and maybe a little more.  I’ve had invites to go to Texas but I’m not a fan of hunting in warm weather. Lol. 

So we are going to make a move at some point and hunt someplace far from home and enjoy the views and ride.  

Yes, you got yourself a little workhorse there.  The scenery is awesome.  i would love to ride out there.

• Like 1

I missed this topic, welcome @IDaman and great photos! Looks like a big buck and is that a coyote or small wolf?

Every time I see a pic of a deer kill, I think of that great day power loader.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That was a well fed coyote. My buck (2013) was measured at B&C 298 6/8". I'm guessing it was 300# on the hoof. By far the biggest buck I've ever shot. It was a real challenge loading it by myself onto the front of that Suzuki King Quad. Fortunately I had the winch.  Interesting antlers.

I'm going to look into that power loader. Thanks for the tip.

2013 head III.jpg

2013 head V.jpg

• Like 1