BuckBilly

For you sport quad guys!

What type of sport quad do you prefer   9 members have voted

1. 1. What type of sport quad do you prefer

• One for racing
    • One for trail riding
    • on for duning

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Do you prefer to have a sport quad for?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I like to keep mine set up for trails. I have no problem in sand or on the track. I have a set of paddles on some extra rims, that takes care of the sand. I don't feel the need to make my quad wider like most track riders do. IMO 2 strokes are the only true sand machine. The new quads do fine but you gotta have the ring ding ding sound!:laugh:

I'm a trail guy, don't get me wrong, i love the look of the wide mx quads, and the the decked out 2-stroke sand-draggers, i just prefer trails, i have alot of fun riding trails.

Well where I am it is mostly trail riding. Track would be ok but I like the natural stuff. I love my ring ding ding sound. :sonic:

Here it's trails and ROCKS- lots and lots of em! the nearest dunes are 100 miles away. I prefer trails anyway.....

Those Dunlops that come on Raptors and many other quads are 2 ply sidewall and no competition for lava rock: I had 2 flats in one day! Fortunately the tire store was nearby. The following weekend we had XCTs on Douglas rims all around and have ridden them ever since without a single flat. Get a good skid plate too! most factory units are plastic- just not good enuf!:confused:

im at the mx track reguaraly, but most of the time its trails. i wanna race sooooo bad but the craps expensive, i can only go race when the location is within an hour and a half from my house. after i get my license and that extra cash to blow, i will most definatly pick up racing the sorcs(xc) series.

i wish i could find an mx series close to me, but most tracks only have bike races only.

not to worry my friend, if you can handle the dunes, you can handle these trails. In our soon to be released video debut Stoopidbot1, Kristin, and I will show you how carefully the trails are groomed at East Fort Rock. We even interview one of the groomers.

This riding area is open year around and since it is on both the treeline and the prairie there is a tremendous diversity of trails, soils and terrain. And yes, those damm razor sharp volcanic rocks do live here too, but they are marked on the map as [not ATV advisable] which is verrrry nice. We ride out there year around, in winter we wear snowmobile suits and start a damm good fire! Bot1 will attest that it's under 25 miles from my driveway, like Saddleback Park was 4 decades ago now.....

you'll have a ball- all the heavies do their testing here and I don't mean the damm magazines, I mean the MFRs.

Let me know when you're ready to go.

Perhaps we'll compare weather and riding conditiuons at Diamond Lake OK? I know EFR will be cool to ride, no deep snow that high and far out from the divide; we ride out there year around as do many other folks.

Down: COLD

Up: no dust and no traffic!!!

see ya soon! r8

Did I mention it is the largest dedicated riding area in the lower 48 states? it is. :yes:

I am looking forward to the ride if I can still fit in my snowsuit hahaha

after i get my license and that extra cash to blow, i will most definatly pick up racing the sorcs(xc) series.

Come on with the SORCS series!!lol.. lets see how many trees we can pinball off of next season!!

heyy what about those sport quad GIRLS :) :) :)

I race my baby girl as I'm sure every single person that visits the forums knows...and I wouldn't have it any other way...for the trails, she's got enough power to keep up with the 450's...especially in tight woods....in wide open spaces they can pull away from me if they really try....and on the mx track sometimes they can be faster if the rider knows how to work them the right way...I thought about putting a 440 kit on it, butttt...don't know if I want to go that route...

I'm pretty satisfied right now with her, I'd just like the reverse that the newer models have...

yeah....agree with wheeler...there are SPORT QUAD GIRLS !!!!!!!!!!!

Trail riding baby...... nothing like 3 gear wheelies between two trees...lol....:drivingc: :biglaugh:

i have mine set up for dirt drag races and i also use it for trails ... it only takes about 20 to 30 min to change it from drag to trail set up ....... it runs 280 ft in 4.22 seconds

awww, i dont have that 400ex i posted about before......rocking the KTM now :) still a sport quad chick though!!