Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BuckBilly

What would be your dream quad , UTV , or ATC?

My dream Quad would be an 750 Vinsion with a 5speed and NO IRS! Utv would be a 5 speed rhino turbo charged. ATC would be the return of the Tecate by Kawasaki!

quad - probabally an 800 Renegade with 30'' Mudzillas.

UTV - A turbocharged RZR

ATC - hmm...dont know much about em' but i wouldnt mind a honda 250r.

quad

my 400ex with a xr 650 engine.

utv

uhhh rhino with a huge lift and monster truck tires :laugh:

atc

yamaha tri z with a modded rappy 700 engine.

I don't remember who made it but some aftermarket company put an XR650 motor into a 450r. They raced it in Baja. They sell a lift kit for the Rhino that allows 31" tires. That's the same size that is on my Ford Ranger. You gotta love the old Tecate.

I don't remember who made it but some aftermarket company put an XR650 motor into a 450r. They raced it in Baja. They sell a lift kit for the Rhino that allows 31" tires. That's the same size that is on my Ford Ranger. You gotta love the old Tecate.
Tecate was fun.

I was kinda young at that time. I was riding the good ol' Honda 110. I loved that big red, bubble tired atc.
That was a fun ride to!

wow you guys make yourselves sound really old lol.

anyways....a quad:

450r with reverse, a rekluse clutch, itp gncc holeshots, drd exhaust, black, silver and pink body/frame/graphics kit, with a nasty PRM bumper and back steel grab bar so anyone who decides to "bump" me can eat it:laugh:

As for quad I got 2.

The 1 I already got *Polaris 400 Expolrer* (profile picture)

And I wouldnt mind a 700 Sportman.

---------------------------------------------------

for UTV Sheesh I like all kind's. But my 3 fav's are

Polaris Ranger 750 EFI

Arctic Cat Prowler XTX 700

or a RZR Rhino. HAHA also got a funny video here I had for awhile.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmUUlVsc9ao]YouTube - RZR RHINO ALMOST FLIPING[/ame]

And the Rhino, and Polaris I did in Z-Mod, And just yesterday been working on some paint jobs for a friend for these 2 UTV's.

attachment.php?attachmentid=151&stc=1&d=1207618922

attachment.php?attachmentid=152&stc=1&d=1207618996

attachment.php?attachmentid=150&stc=1&d=1207618889

attachment.php?attachmentid=149&stc=1&d=1207618883

utvPackpic.JPG

zmod4pack.JPG

z335.JPG

BCflatbed2.jpg

utvPackpic.JPG.2a591b1ab1f0f2a16a47b7925a7bc79c.JPG

zmod4pack.JPG.33b348bb2b7157fe8f75f85ee6e50fa5.JPG

z335.JPG.875cd3552c9af10a59faed64e39a950c.JPG

BCflatbed2.jpg.d12ba312204888a203ec7d8653141d84.jpg

I forgot to click enter after typing RZR to tell you about that video. sheesh so uptight

atv would be a 1000cc tundercat with 32 inch silverback atv tires

utv would be a yamaha rhino with a v8 and 30" mudzillas

dont like atcs

I forgot to click enter after typing RZR to tell you about that video. sheesh so uptight

Just giving you a hard time.:laugh: I figured it was something like that.

YFZ 450 frame with a Banshee motor in it. I would settle for a counter balancer for my the CR 500 motor in my 250R

I would have liked to see Yamaha or any company for that matter, do factory 500 2-stroke 3-wheelers, I would love to own one of those bad boys. I would like to see some newer 450 models with twin cylinders, that could make for a mean machine.:shock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By StolenATV
      New plastic fenders few scratches extended rear end nerf bars
      The post Stolen Honda ATV Quad appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By JacobSlabach
      Hey I have a 97 bayou 300 2x4 (klf300b) that i bought for 1000 last June and sunk another 1000 into it already.  When i went to look at it, the seller had warmed it up before hand (he was riding it when I got there).  it ran good so i bought it and took it home that evening... next morning it wouldn't hardly start.  I discovered the carb was clogged, there was chunks of rust in the fuel valve, the choke lever was missing and other things.  I have since cleaned the carb and replaced the fuel valve and gas lines and cleaned out the gas tank and cap.  
      Enough background on it, the problem is this:  It floods if i push it past half throttle in 4th and 5th gear even going downhill and shifting correctly.  It also has to idle and warm up when you first start it which is really annoying now that its cold...  It also smokes blue smoke for about 15 seconds when started cold-  does not smoke at all once warm but the exhaust still smells like burnt metal.  A friend told me that it didn't have enough compression.  I also found out that the valves are a common cause for low compression on Kawasakis..  I have never adjusted valves before-  the most I've ever got into a engine was a head gasket on a riding mower so I'm new to this.  My goal is to get this bike running and starting cold like a top-  should i tear down and rebuild the top end?  What should i try first?  I tore the carb apart and rebuilt it and fiddled with the air screw and nothing changed.  I also ordered a compression test kit that should be coming in soon.

Ive also considered just selling it for like $500 and taking the hit-  Id rather not sink too much more into this machine..  lol
    • By pokerl0w
      this bike! did this guy sucker me or what.. ok, looks like this means something is bent that I do not see or one rod is longer vs the other?
      how long do you think this would last before it ripped into the tire? this is the right side, left side tire clears no problem

I can not find them on www.kawasakipartshouse.com

• By 220Bayou
      Hi everyone,  I'm about to get my first ATV, 02 bayou 220.
      Neighbor said I could have it if I fix it, Carburetor problems, and needs a new ignition switch. last ran 2 years ago, said he changed the oil in it twice a year and never ride it hard.
      Hope I got me a good ride.
    • By tomlad
      hi all first post  just found forum and the manuals / wiring diagram BIG THANK YOU
      im struggling to find the vin number on my frame? I m told left side of frame , lower, nr. in front of the gear pedal ?? haven't found it yet , is it numbers stamped on the frame or a commission plate ??
      main prob. no spark no power to coil , off to study the wiring info I've just found
      thanks again. tom
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By natche
      Long story short, I purchased an 86 or 87  ( the last year made) 250sx aTC about 5 years ago.  It was in pretty good original condition.  A friend helped me clean the tank, carb etc and it started right up.  I drove it around a few times and that was about that.  It is located in Northern California at a friend’s place and I reside in southern Ca about 500 miles away. 
      I’m debating going up and retrieving it but I kind of have too many projects to really enjoy it.  My rebuild on my 64 Land Rover is gonna tank space and priority.
      i was wondering approx value of it as well as if it’s worth transporting down to Southern Ca for a larger market/better price?? If I remember correctly, everything is in pretty good shape, may need new toilets soon. 
      thoughts ?  I appreciate the input.

• By Maggie Hall
      View File 1985 Kawasaki KXT250 Tecate ATC Service Manual Supplement
      1985 Kawasaki KXT250 Tecate ATC Service Manual Supplement
      Submitter Maggie Hall Submitted 11/26/2018 Category Kawasaki ATV  
    • By Maggie Hall
      1985 Kawasaki KXT250 Tecate ATC Service Manual Supplement
    • By Maggie Hall
      View File 1984-85 Honda ATC 125m Shop Service Manual
      1984 1985 Honda ATC 125m Service Manual Three Wheeler 3 wheeler ATC CD
      Submitter Maggie Hall Submitted 11/26/2018 Category Honda ATV  
    • By Maggie Hall