Quantcast

nice pics flyin :)

mwke...nice video.........you don't have any pretty mountains out there!!!! i'll have to take a picture of what we look at daily and post it for ya :)

anywho, here's some recent race pictures..

knobby acres harescramble start

beckirace.jpg

corner....talk about tired, not a very good lean in bahaha.

beckicorner.jpg

umm....i dont think you're goin to pass me

becki-6.jpg

check it, only the left side wheels touching...rouggghhh race course, nothin but roots and rocks

beckiwheels.jpg

Found an OLD picture for ya Wheeler......

This is about an Hour (if I haul ARSE) from my House.....Stonyford OHV area.....This particular Day my Buddy and I were Lost for about 2 hrs of our 6 Hr. Ride.....LMAO!!!! Its the only pic I can find with some Mountains in it.....

So this is an Action Shot of His Finger Trying to figure out where we were at.....All I know is ,,,,,It was Black Diamond Trails from that point on..AND Single Track No less:aargh::realmad::laugh:..:confused:

34843B86647Ffp73Enu3D32393E3A3B33E8.jpg

I run ITP's all the way around. The only Maxxis tires I've ever run are my mx razrs....I have GNCC holeshots on the front and HD's on the back....the HD's are like the best tires I've ever seen, I've run an entire supercross series, indoor supercross series, and harescramble series on them and they're just now getting worn. Plus, all the practice riding and such....they're definitely what I'll be getting at the end of thsi season for next.....

and the GNCC's? My husband and I both run them, they're awesome. I actually have his tires on right now that he ran for his entire season last year....he got new ones this year because of a sponsorship deal, so I took the "old tires" that were used.

ITP's are awesome, we've never had problems with them!!

I know 2 places where that happens, we went through both of them earlier this summer, all of the quads went through, the trail in the "playground" across from the Timberview that looks like it it goes into a lake we went through after we talked the guy in our group with the oldest quad to try it first, although we didn't think he was going to make it.

This time we did not go through either one because the water looked ALOT :elvis: deeper and none of us wanted to try first.

I know 2 places where that happens, we went through both of them earlier this summer, all of the quads went through, the trail in the "playground" across from the Timberview that looks like it it goes into a lake we went through after we talked the guy in our group with the oldest quad to try it first, although we didn't think he was going to make it.

This time we did not go through either one because the water looked ALOT :elvis: deeper and none of us wanted to try first.

They always send me in first. They always send the teen first. lol Its fun tho when i'll water wheelie my way across really deep hole and one of them with some big huge Big Bore will be like "if that lil 450 can make it i can make it'' then they'll try and they wont make it.....its funny!

two more shots I just came across from this season...this was actually the Knobby Acres harescramble start here in Cortland, NY...feel free to laugh cause I did when I saw them bahaha.:laugh:

3999_view.jpg

ok well the first was funny...same reactions and everything....we call that synchronized quad riding bahaha....this second one's pretty narly i think:biggrin:

4000.jpg

• 4 weeks later...