Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

June Photo Contest!

quadcrazy

June Photo Contest!

Theme: "Funniest" ATV Photo

Sponsored By:

atvillustrated.gif

ATV Illustrated Magazine

Prize: 6 Issue Subscription

Rules: Submit your "Funniest" ATV photo by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

Clarification of "Funniest" ATV Photo Theme: You can only submit a photo that is somehow "Funny" or causes a laugh. The photo MUST have something to do with your atv, atv riding, something funny that happened while riding, etc. You may submit photos that have been entered before but that have not won.

Last day to enter a photo is June 26th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of June to determine the winner.

Voting will end June 30th and the winner will be announced!

You know,,,,this may be only funny to me...I laugh every time I look at it.....These are my kids.....My oldest was 10 there,,,My Girl was 8 and my youngest was 3....They had ALL THAT SAND to ride in but just HAD to make a few laps around the little Quick Sand Spot....My youngest got Sucked in.....Do the older ones help???? NOOOOOO,,,,Dad has to save them:laugh: As far as the picture goes....Its one of my all time Favorites.....

34853A54497Ffp33B3Dot3E2323A3D3B3A4.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fiend_138
      Anyone using the AtV/Motorcycle lift from Harbor Freight? I like the idea of having something other than jack stands. Is there another option that I should look into?
      https://hftools.com/app60536

• By Machias_Mike
      Hi there!
      We just bought 4 acres and needed a work rig for moving stuff around and blazing trails. Been looking at buying a quad for a long time and finally got the opportunity.  Found a very good condition 1994 Kawi Bayou 300 4x4.  Runs great and seems to be in great operating condition with one little thing.
      The unit seems to have an issue with reverse.  Previous owner did tell me about it and its totally usable but the issue is annoying enough that I want to try and fix it.  Im pretty mechanical oriented so don’t think this will (hopefully) be too much of an issue.  I bought the kawasaki shop manual on ebay and should be here next Friday but wanted to get a head start on it.

The issue seems to be similar to this post but I think may be more mechanical than just the switch.
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/topic/14281-1994-bayou-220-neutral-safety-switch/

Here goes!

Neutral light is always on when key in on position I found that the green wire coming out of the block from neutral switch is grounded to chassis.  When plugged in to switch light never turns on no matter what gear its in (and wont start). Machine can go from 1st directly into Reverse if you don’t feather it.  This is the part that that makes me want to fix it.  I feel like its dangerous and could possibly do some damage.  It usually takes 3-4 tries to 'find' neutral.   The reverse turn knob seems to be operable and cable is connected and operates the reverse 'selector' when turned.  Springs back when released both at the switch and at the 'selector' inboard of the shifter. When in reverse the red reverse light does not illuminate Based on above and looking at the post above it seems that this would indicate that the reverse stopper is 'broken' and rotated in an 'in gear' position.  I see a few posts on here where people have said it can crack.  If I plug the green wire back in and turn machine to 'on' I can move the shifter through all gears and the neutral light and reverse light stay off.  Again, to me it seems that the 'reverse stopper' is probably broken, stuck where the switch thinks its in a forward gear and the shaft is probably just spinning inside it.

Am I on the right track here?
      I wanted to get a head start on this and looking at parts diagrams it looks like the part number for the 'reverse stopper' is 13091-1443, found one on ebay for $30 shipped.  I hate buying parts before tearing it down but if this is the likely culprit I would take a $30 gamble to buy it so I can have it on hand when the manual arrives.

The other question I have which I hope is an easy answer is none of the parts diagrams I have found show the bevel gear gasket part number.  Can anyone tell me what the part number is for this?

Many, many thanks for the info and I promise to post pics once I have it apart.

• By DonB
      Fuel Injected, 2015 AC XR550XT ATV (renamed the Alterra from 2016 on).  1300 miles.
      I had written an earlier post concerning part of the problem, but a new one has arisen...
      2 PROBLEMS:
      Engine sputters & fails when throttle applied (even from idle and while in Neutral), and, now... Fuel pressure reads @ "0" despite clear line and operational fuel pump. Unit originally suffered fire in muffler - presumably due to engine driveability problem & resulting unburnt fuel... fuel pump ultimately died when starting repairs.   Installed a new fuel pump as dealer advised it was the problem. Have now been chasing a proper fix for several months, as, while it generally starts fine, the engine will not take any sort of throttle - even from idle. Instead, it immediately starts to miss, backfire & die.   From the beginning, the dealer claimed that a new genuine AC fuel pump was all that was needed. However, the replacement, non-AC fuel pump runs at 42 psi & works fine). NEW ISSUE:  Unexpectedly, the first replacement pump stopped registering any fuel pressure (per in-line pressure gauge). This despite confirming both: (a) pump clearly pumping & (b) fuel line - all the way to the fuel injector - clear & delivering fuel. Tried a 2nd replacement pump which, initially, registered pressure (engine performance issues remained). But, when I tried to start it today, no fuel pressure again (and, therefore, apparently no fuel to injector). Again confirmed pump working and fuel line to injector clear & delivering fuel. Engine continues to start easily with starter fluid but, of course, stalls once fluid has burned off. While cleaning/replacing the fuel injector seems the next logical step, it strikes me that, were the injector plugged, I should still be seeing a psi reading on the installed, in-line gauge I've been using (not zero)!
      Any ideas before I surrender this to the dealer and a B-I-G bill?
      thanx, db
    • By oxidized_black
      Victory VIN Decoder @ Motoverse.com
      CycleVin.com - Use Our Off-Road Vehicle Search to look up ATVs and more!
    • By UHNW-ATV-BOAT-TOYS-CAMPS
      UHNW-ATV-BOAT-TOYS-CAMPS & Private Residences. 
       *** UHNW,
      Discretion 100% ATV/ TOYS/ BOATS/
      CARDS/ ... Guys Only & Families, and
      Curious Newbies M/F
      Private Aviation  and Ground Logistics Included. Private, Discreet, Secured Locations for you to sit back enjoy and learn if needed. Hunting also Very Viable. 
      Atvs Boats and scooters are all available. 

EP/CP Available. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• Gallery Images