Quantcast

Helloooo FROM MINNESOTA! =D

Hey peeps!:wink:

My Name is Nate, im a pretty new rider from suburbia MN. I have been obsessed with ATVs since before I was born, and finnaly got my very first one. Its a used Suzuki Twinpeaks 700 4x4 came with 800 miles on it, I Have only had the chance to ride it for like 3 days, but I threw on a good 150 miles.:biggrin: I would love to learn more about the mechanical parts of fourwheelers, and how to repair/modify them. So if I ask a really dumb question, I Apologize in advance ;]. I read dirtwheels magazine, and am a big fan and I think thats pretty much all i have to say! Thanks for creating such an amazing site!

~Nate

Hey peeps!:wink:

So if I ask a really dumb question, I Apologize in advance ;]. I read dirtwheels magazine, and am a big fan and I think thats pretty much all i have to say! Thanks for creating such an amazing site!

Welcome aboard Nate! There's no dumb questions...we're all here to help each other and share the one thing in common...ATVs! What year is that Twin Peaks? A 700 is a big first quad! Kudos to you for starting on that one.. I started with a Bayou 220, then Kawasaki 450, then King Quad 700...:biggrin:

Got any pics of the machine?

hey thanks everyone! the twin peaks is a 2004, it has a few extras that we got when we purchased it

it has:

Moose hand guards (sooo handyyy! if you don't have hand guards, i recommend them)

Moose ignition system

Warn 2500lb front winch

aluminum skid plates

ITP C-series wheels

MUDLITE tires

im also considering buying a lift kit for the atv, im having a lil trouble finding one though.

anyhow, heres a few pics

l_f650c9af2679b6229514d18c440f39b2.jpg

l_b5170129d0e183fc28331cd9f4bc6e99.jpg

those are the only two that I have with me ATM, but i will be sure to get more this fourth of july week! im going to my cabin to finish repairing the ATV, and to start riding again!

hey thanks everyone! the twin peaks is a 2004, it has a few extras that we got when we purchased it

it has:

Moose hand guards (sooo handyyy! if you don't have hand guards, i recommend them)

Moose ignition system

Warn 2500lb front winch

aluminum skid plates

ITP C-series wheels

MUDLITE tires

im also considering buying a lift kit for the atv, im having a lil trouble finding one though.

anyhow, heres a few pics

l_f650c9af2679b6229514d18c440f39b2.jpg

l_b5170129d0e183fc28331cd9f4bc6e99.jpg

those are the only two that I have with me ATM, but i will be sure to get more this fourth of july week! im going to my cabin to finish repairing the ATV, and to start riding again!

LOL, SNOW NUTS ARE FUN:yes::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone, thanks again for the warm welcomes =] just got back from my cabin, sorry its been so long. i put over 800 miles in this past two weeks, it was fun as hell. we fixed the rear end on the ATV and it was just amazing... ill put pics up sometime soon!

UTILITY ATVS RULE.

hey everyone, thanks again for the warm welcomes =] just got back from my cabin, sorry its been so long. i put over 800 miles in this past two weeks, it was fun as hell. we fixed the rear end on the ATV and it was just amazing... ill put pics up sometime soon!

UTILITY ATVS RULE.

Welcome back, sounds like you had a blast. Can't wait to see some pics.

ya too bad there is no where to really ride in western mass, plus western mass has no quad people!!!![/QUO

here in indiana theres BADLANDS and HASPIN ACRES theres 2 good riding places by me:yes:

for me its my back yard and the trails in the woods behind my yard and then im pending on riding some powerline trails