Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Dad just lost an 18 month battle with cancer today Saturday. Will post his pictures on my profile when I get time. Later this week.

On behalf of the staff here at QUADCRAZY, let me say, we wish you and you family the best during this time of grief and offer our condolences.

I'm really sorry BB. You and your family are in our prayers. I'm sure my uncle and your dad are up there having a cold one. As hard as it is, there is no more pain.

He's at the race track getting Red Lobster delivered to him. Thank you, everyone for your support!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

My sympathies and thoughts to you and yours Billy.....

I'm sure he led a full and glorious life....

-TD

OMG!!!! Sorry to hear this Billy..... Im going through the Same thing right now....Just spent 4 Days down south with my Dad....I dont know how my Mom does this Day in and Day out:no:

You and Yours are in our Prayers

BuckBilly I am sorry to hear about your Dad. My dad is going through Chemo and radiation right now. I hope that and surgery with get him well. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. He was way too young to leave us.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

:cry::biggrin:Thank you ALL for your support!:biggrin:

Might be a couple of days before I get back . Viewing is Tues , Funeral Wed.

Thank you all again for your sopprt.

First, BB..sorry to hear about your loss, I know it sounds repetitive, but we all are really sad and sorry for you..

Second, how cool is our Quadcrazy family? Just reading this thread has made me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that there are people out there you've never met in person, yet, they genuinely care about you. This site really is one of a kind.

GODSPEED BUCKBILLY <33

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You kids said alot in the last two threads. Just got back from Dad's funeral. C -ya around. I need a couple of days to chill out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By OutlawGade
      [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS510uZ1qaE[/ame]
      By Guest
      I haven't been active on this site for a few years, but if anyone is still here from when I used to frequent and annoy everyone...
      It is sad for me to say that one of the members I met here has passed...
      Paul Hagen...went by Lars Hagehaugen on Facebook...
      I do not know how active he was here before he passed...
      Even if you didn't know him, give him a quick thought in your heart and hope that one day cancer can become a very distant memory in our history...
      -TomD
      aka Slug
    • By oxidized_black
      all of canada will surely miss you
      Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      WAL-MART INTERVIEW
      A manager at Wal-Mart had the task of hiring someone to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack of resumes he found four people who were equally qualified. He decided to call the four in and ask them only one question. Their answer would determine which of them would get the job.
      The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table, the interviewer asked, 'What is the fastest thing you know of?'
      The first man replied, 'A THOUGHT.' It just pops into your head. There's no warning.
      'That's very good!' replied the interviewer. 'And, now you sir?', he asked the second man.
      'Hmmm...let me see 'A blink! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know of.'
      'Excellent!' said the interviewer. 'The blink of an eye, that's a very popular cliché for speed.' He then turned to the third man, who was contemplating his reply.
      'Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the house and on the wall there's a light switch. When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture the light on the barn comes on in less than an instant. 'Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of'.
      The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found his man. 'It 's hard to beat the speed of light,' he said.
      Turning to BUBBA, the fourth and final man, the interviewer posed the same question.
      Old Bubba replied, 'After hearing the previous three answers, it's obvious to me that the fastest thing known is DIARRHEA.'
      'WHAT!?' said the interviewer, stunned by the response.
      'Oh sure', said BUBBA. 'You see, the other day I wasn't feeling so good, and I ran for the bathroom, but before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already shit my pants.'
      BUBBA is now the new greeter at a Wal-Mart near you.