Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

Please VOTE for QuadCRAZY!

Voted!! We are like #59....Let's go people....CLICK the banner....:aargh:

6 hours ago, Tyler Walker said:

fyi i think link is dead or is it just me?

It looks to be dead. We used to get some good traffic from that site but like many other Atv sites over the years, this one is now gone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tim Orr
      Installed new battery was told that’s what was wrong when hit start button I hear 1 click then nothing?  Can the battery just not have enough amps to crank the starter the first time ? I trickle charged it overnight thought it was enough!
    • By Dee Wilson
      Hey there,
      The short of it: I'm getting a single click when I hit the start, and nothing else.
      The long: I'm a new owner to a 94 Timberwolf. I inherited it with the understanding that it needed a battery. It started without the battery when jumped, so I know it does work. I got the appropriate battery, charged it, and its reading 12.7V. Installed it, and all I'm getting is that click. Cleaned the carburetor today and reinstalled under someones advice, but still nothing. I'm gonna take the battery in to autozone to get it checked, and I was going to head to the spark plug next. But like I say, I'm new to this. Thanks for any and all advice.
    • By gregj49
      Have a 2005 arctic cat 500 when you press the starter button all it will do is click I have replaced the starter and solenoid and replaced the battery. Don't know what else I can do!!

• By Scoopeddad
      I have a 1995 Yamaha 350 big bear and I am having trouble starting it. You can hear the solenoid click but starter motor won't engage. Should I be looking at the starter motor or solenoid?  Any suggestions are appreciated. 
    • By hilber
      So for sometime now my atv will start and then next time only the solenoid will click. I can rock back and forth and it will generally start then. What do you think is the problem. Thanks Hilton
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • By oxidized_black
      Please take a moment and click this link and vote for one of our top members !!
      https://www.facebook.com/ActiveJunky?sk=app_451684954848385&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=chk-530d0c2f6bfb7%2Cview-vote%2Cfor-1989556

• By quadcrazy
      February 2013 ATV Photo Contest Vote

Theme: "Winter ATV Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.
      * Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.
      Prize: 4 Wheel Parts $50 Gift Card!
      Check out some of these great promotions going on at 4 Wheel Parts!
      Special Deals for the Big Game! Save up to 20% sitewide! Ends: 2/4 at midnight PST
      Use CC5OFF for 5% Off any Order (Some Exclusions Apply)
      Use code 10OFFCOUPON to Save $10 Off Purchases of $150
      $30 Promo Card by Mail on Select Superwinch ATV Winches
      Check out 4 Wheel Parts on Facebook!
      Voting will end January 28th and the winner will be announced! Photos below...
      savageman69

wylde1

Outlander

marioweldinginc

Gunny

Earthmover (winter in Australia)

motonerd

grizzlyman

supercrew

oxidized_black

Brian_b

Lumpneck

quadnut20

ddiggerr

Ajmboy

swampcat07

dvan400ex33

• By quadcrazy
      Every so often, a spammer likes to target our community. Unfortunately, this is out of our control. We have steps in place to prevent spammers but because we are a popular site, spammers like to target us and our members.
      We use data from spam data websites to block IPs, force email validation after registration, and have awesome moderators notifying staff of spammers who break through. Once we are notified, we ban then and remove them from QUADCRAZY.
      They like to post in our forum, blogs, on their profile pages, and even message members.
      We do our best to keep it clean, but spammers sometimes get through. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. All we ask is that you notify us of a spammer, and we will remove them from our community!
      :spam2:
    • By quadcrazy
      April 2012 ATV Photo Contest Vote
      Theme: "Best Scenic Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.
      Definition: sce·nic [see-nik, sen-ik]
      1. of or pertaining to natural scenery.
      2. having pleasing or beautiful scenery.
      * Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.
      Prize: 8" Die-Cut QUADCRAZY Sticker & QUADCRAZY Hat with embroidered logo!

Rules: Submit your "Best Scenic Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.
      Voting will take place for the last 4 days of April to determine the winner.
      Voting will end April 30th and the winner will be announced. Good Luck!
      joet82

Stoopidbot1

wvyankee2

motorcitymudman

oxidized_black

NinasATV

rappy97

quadnut20

supercrew

Earthmover

GREENIE

swampcat07