Quantcast

Please VOTE for QuadCRAZY!

quadcrazy

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Mudrecon
      If you're using a click n go 2 plow system how do you like them? Just installed one on a 500 King Quad along with a set of Commander XTR tracks and I'm lovin it

• By Tim Orr
      Installed new battery was told that’s what was wrong when hit start button I hear 1 click then nothing?  Can the battery just not have enough amps to crank the starter the first time ? I trickle charged it overnight thought it was enough!
    • By Dee Wilson
      Hey there,
      The short of it: I'm getting a single click when I hit the start, and nothing else.
      The long: I'm a new owner to a 94 Timberwolf. I inherited it with the understanding that it needed a battery. It started without the battery when jumped, so I know it does work. I got the appropriate battery, charged it, and its reading 12.7V. Installed it, and all I'm getting is that click. Cleaned the carburetor today and reinstalled under someones advice, but still nothing. I'm gonna take the battery in to autozone to get it checked, and I was going to head to the spark plug next. But like I say, I'm new to this. Thanks for any and all advice.
    • By gregj49
      Have a 2005 arctic cat 500 when you press the starter button all it will do is click I have replaced the starter and solenoid and replaced the battery. Don't know what else I can do!!

• By Scoopeddad
      I have a 1995 Yamaha 350 big bear and I am having trouble starting it. You can hear the solenoid click but starter motor won't engage. Should I be looking at the starter motor or solenoid?  Any suggestions are appreciated.