Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

DrtyGrlKristin

What is your FAV kind of riding to do?

Mine is trail/woods riding. Sand is fun and all, but, I enjoy different scenery when I'm out riding because I LOVE taking pics! Of course coming across some mud is always ideal, and if I can, I will empty the mud hole out before I leave! :wink: I LOOOOOOVE me some muddin' :yes::yes::yes: I am thinking about maybe trying out a GNCC race in the future! :yes:

What do you all enjoy? Racing? Trails? Sand/Desert? MUD????? :biggrin:

Here's a few pics too!

MMMM MUD!

DSCF3832.jpg

Those are our buddies in the jeepsters...

DSCF3690.jpg

Here's us and Raptor8 in Bend, OR.

DSCN3261.jpg

tha Rhino posing..

DSCN1696.jpg

The Rhino and I a bit dirty

meandmydirtyrhino.jpg

A lil fun mud puddle!

l_71d99dac38d40996aac80950a41554a2.jpg

:wink:

That's my girl!!!!

We wanna drive out to Indiana in Oct. to race the final race of the GNCC season.

If I got the time then , I'll try to meet up with ya! Maybe that would be a bad Idea. Might ruin your life to see my ugly mug in person.:eek::wideeyed::smilielol5c::eek2::eek2::vommit::flammable::brickwall::slob:

That would be awesome, I have REALLY dark sunglasses so don't worry about your looks.

The race is in Crawfordsville, In. The 2 of us will run in the Rhino.

I like exploring backroads and riding to a good lookout. Sometimes I like SLOW technical riding because it allows me to work on balancing, throttle control, positioning etc. Not really into the high speed stuff.

I really dig the sand in the moses lake, WA dunes. Of course mud kicks butt too. If anyone is going to the dunes in moseslake send me an email maybe we can hook up.

SAND ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! The Scenery is there along with the Ocean!!!!! I will however be Riding in the Mud/dirt This weekend for the first time in 6 or so yrs....LOL!!! If it doesnt rain too much Ill get some pics of that for ya....

Dirtjump.jpg

IMG_6246-1.jpg

minty1-full.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

Troys_R-4_1632pic.jpg

Dirtdogwade.jpg

Giancarlo.jpg

IMG_6247.jpg

MikeWindyBay.jpg

Wreck3.jpg

thanks for the welcome. I ride a 2004 suzuki LTZ 400. I'm pretty new to the quads this is my first one. I grew up on bikes but i'm loving four wheels

i will work on getting some pics on here.

I'm the same way, I rode on 2 wheels for 22+ years and then 2 1/2 years ago I bought a quad. I was a fool, I went straight to the 450. Took a lot of bouncing off the ground and replacing handle bars to get where I am with my riding ability.

I like the kind of riding that goes on when the lights go off. Either that or anything fast where I am in constant fear for my life.

That would be awesome, I have REALLY dark sunglasses so don't worry about your looks.

The race is in Crawfordsville, In. The 2 of us will run in the Rhino.

WOOOOOOOOOOT!

Now I'm super stoked! We'll be there...BOTTTT how come you're not racin the 450?? It would be awesome if a bunch of us could get together there!!!!!!:biggrin:Yey, I'm stoked~

I'm dying to race period. If I can do it and have my wife by side enjoying the same thing...I'm game. I would park my quad 100 times out of 100 races if she wants to race too.

She said she would be more comfortable with me in it with her. And as much fun as it is for you and your hubby to race together, think how much more fun it would be to experience every bump and hill and wheel rubbin' together!

Edited by Stoopidbot1

you could do both, I believe the UTV race is at night and it may be a different track than the ATV track.

I'm not sure tho...it would be awesome to race together, I know how great it's been when we've done buddy races together!

Either way, you'll have to let me know for sure if you're going..

WE'RE HEADIN TO NC TOMORROW...GNCC round 3 :) I can't wait, super nervous though to be honest....

I like a nice trail in the woods or mountains that offers nice views. I like riding through streams also.

you could do both, I believe the UTV race is at night and it may be a different track than the ATV track.

We will be renting an RV and towing the trailer, it won't fit both. It's not for sure, we are doing a big trip to SD in Sept...so

awesome...well i'm heading out...so wish me luck, say your prayers....hopefully we'll come back with some top threes :)

till then...tata :):)

WOODS, I live in western Washington, thats all there is around here. However, on occasion, I will wander to the dunes or an ORV park with more trails and an MX track.