Quantcast

Where do you take your cat?

As time goes by and I approach 2000 miles on my H1 engine I am starting to think about what mods I want to do and what stock parts need to be replaced. My friend has a 400 and almost has 2k and has done alot less service work than I did. Well I think the larger tires and the places I take my cat are the reason. So where has your cat been?

I would also be intrested in what mods you have done.

Well besides being on its side from a 35mph +/- rollover here are some pics.

l_c523f3eccd4447f3834f64b785099582.jpg

l_c7a832807aef45efabadf70086408642.jpg

l_469f9df66fec4e44b9b9cd8c3c3860d1.jpg

l_d34c19c2a1bd4f2c9957d138aa0bd1e5.jpg

l_cd2e657912c049719db45254a45216a9.jpg

l_e3d8ff9b9c094b6a8baca3b184aa7f99.jpg

l_1142546d37c1475ab1ec01cdb547082a.jpg

l_0cb1ebbe2af3448387c01e4355038ef0.jpg

well i havent really taken that many pics because of the same reasons you have mike..ill post a few just at the local train track trails...how is lost trails atv park?? i have always been wanting to go their...anyway as for mods: warn winch with synthetic rope, 26"itp mudlites on itp rims, 1.5 inch moose lift(modified because they dont make one for independent cats) HL springs, raider hand guards, epi clutch kit purple secondary and orange primary springs, front and rear bumpers, and a k&n filter with pre-filter... i did break one thing that really sucked it was my right rear axle besides that nothing major and i have 975 miles on her

here is one of the trails running along the taconic...might be posting some action pics of it in the swamp and at the race track... but as for now i only have 1 sorry fellas

snowatv.jpg[/img]

Edited by outlander560

Mine's pretty stock except the bumpers, winch, hand guards, etc. The one thing that made a difference was the 26" Bighorns on ITP's. They made it a lot easier to manage. So far the only thing that should get some attention is the spike load dampener. It's not slipping bad, but I should get it replaced while I still have warranty. I've only got around 600 miles on it so far, so there's plenty of time for something to go on it.

Mike, I love that pic of you crawling out of the mud pit

I've got a few pics, but having some trouble. It says they're not a valid image.

Mine's pretty stock except the bumpers, winch, hand guards, etc. The one thing that made a difference was the 26" Bighorns on ITP's. They made it a lot easier to manage. So far the only thing that should get some attention is the spike load dampener. It's not slipping bad, but I should get it replaced while I still have warranty. I've only got around 600 miles on it so far, so there's plenty of time for something to go on it.

Mike, I love that pic of you crawling out of the mud pit

I've got a few pics, but having some trouble. It says they're not a valid image.

I didn't make it out of the pit because my tires were worn out. I plan to put the bighorns on my LE rims when I get a few $$ together. For now I am using the ex-swampcat tires :coolgleamAc:

Mike

I didn't make it out of the pit because my tires were worn out. I plan to put the bighorns on my LE rims when I get a few $$ together. For now I am using the ex-swampcat tires :coolgleamAc:

Mike

It was sure fun watching that cat claw, though! It was amazing what you were able to do with those old tires. Your new/old stockers will be a lot better, but wait till you get the Bighorns, what a difference.:yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am looking for a set of spacers for the mud tires and then some engine mods.

I might clip the spring in the carb and drill the slide this spring, still thinking about it.

I also want to arrange some things to help me better in the mud pit. I raced a few times this summer and did average.

l_b441274fc1aa40678780766ff06fb5c3.jpg

The second time (above) I had minor carb issues. The 1st run was awsome but the 2nd I think I took a bit of water on. Had a exhaust snorkel made.

The Third (below) was the first time I ran the 29.5s the only problem was the mud pit was more a pond with a hard botton. Should have switched back to the XTRs, my decision killed me. With the new clutching I hope this is a thing of the past.

l_343d8c265f0a441bb5332bad4226fa78.jpg

• 5 months later...

BTT - what has everyone been upto? Is there any interest in a East Coast Arctic Cat ride? I know I can get at least 20 AC riders and have some cool places that would host it.

Here is a vid of the latest ride we did with the cats.

-by9qLGUpKs

And then a poker run from this last saturday (With the Teryx)

rKHnD3DGug0

• 1 month later...