Quantcast

yeaahh!!!

Guest Fox300exchic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By andyt
      I have a 1993 Polaris Trail Boss 350L 2- stroke.  after about 200 yards or so of driving the motor boggs down.....it will stay idling but if I floor it, it will die.....if I turn it off and wait a few minutes I can turn it back on and go like hell for another  couple hundred yards.... I thought the pilot might be worn out(I have it nearly closed now)......maybe the choke plunger isn't sealing or the Bowl isn't filling quick enough.....any suggestions would be appreciated. 
    • By jpz
      Hello all,
      I am working on a MXU 270 and having the hardest time finding information. I recently saw a youtube video that claims the MXU 270 is mechanically the same as the Bruteforce 300. Can anyone confirm?
    • By hacksaw11111
      Hello - New here. I have an old TRX 200. my dad bought it new, he passed away and its mine now. It has a few issues, that maybe some of you may know how to repair. The most concerning is the rattle while its running. I have a video, if i can figure out how to post it.
    • By ScottCarl
      Finally got some time to drag it up out of the weekds and do a little work on it. What I thought was a stuck-in-gear issue turned out to be a stuck-in-brake issue LOL. Just needs some TLC. Thinking of replacing fenders and such with some custom aluminum diamond plate panels. Salvaged a bunch from a pickup tool box I acquired. 

• By Colonel
      Can somebody help me? I am actually working on my three wheeler and I don’t know what to do: I can’t shift gears. I think it’s in reverse (because I can’t move forward but I can move backwards) but I can’t shift to any other speeds not even the neutral.