Quantcast

The TPC 450

TPCTrikes

sweet bike... where are you from i see you ride at waynoka...

N.Y.

We travel the country riding and promoting our trike and 3wheelers. The race pictures are from a Ohio 3wheeler MX race series. The Waynoka shots are from last years Trike Rampage which drew over 70 3wheelers and was featured in Sand Sports magazine as well as a group shot in Dirt Wheels.

Has a Company Approached you for mass Production yet??? Is this your Goal??? If not,,,What is your goal....Are you taking orders??? How much are they??? Do I send you a Quad for you to Hack??? What yr is that??? Is it the only yr. Quad that will work for this conversion???....Sorry Bill,,,You have probably Answered all these before....But I know you like to tickle the keys...:wink:

Has a Company Approached you for mass Production yet??? Is this your Goal??? If not,,,What is your goal....Are you taking orders??? How much are they??? Do I send you a Quad for you to Hack??? What yr is that??? Is it the only yr. Quad that will work for this conversion???....Sorry Bill,,,You have probably Answered all these before....But I know you like to tickle the keys...:wink:

Do you want to turn that Raptor into a trike?

Honda actually called me and I'm planning on flying to Japan in April to help them develop the all new line of ATC's that should be a dealers floors by Christmas. If I am to understand correctly...they spoke in broken English with Japanese accents...this is the reason for no 2010 TRX 450R's. they plan on replacing the TRX line with the new ATC's

LOL...Seriously...No one has contacted me and I don't expect one will. We produce them ourselves TPC Trikes Our goal is simply to offer people the opportunity to have a modern Trike. That and to stop the butchering of vintage ATC's Yes, we have taken orders and we are currently building one for a customer in N.H. We will build complete trikes, convert existing quads, and/or sell you a kit to build your own. Our conversion kits are all bolt on using our frame, triple clamps and front hub assembly. after that everything is direct bolt on (using factory hardware) from either 06-09 TRX or 05-08 CRF 450.

Because these are custom built to order...or built by the customer...there is no set price. You could get into a stock oem (using a used TRX and used oem CRF parts) for as little as 6,500. or go all out like I did with my personal one with all NEW OEM and AFTERMARKET parts for 20,000.

We can also do other conversions based on other models,

Honda 400ex

Honda 300ex

Honda 250ex

Suzuki 400

Suzuki 450

Suzuki 500 (quadzilla)

KTM 450

KTM 525

Yamaha raptor 660

Yamaha 450

..would all be prime candidates for conversions