Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

TPCTrikes

The TPC 450

all versions look great...but being a duner, I prefer the one rolling on the hawker, chased by the comp cuts:yes:

sweet bike... where are you from i see you ride at waynoka...

N.Y.

We travel the country riding and promoting our trike and 3wheelers. The race pictures are from a Ohio 3wheeler MX race series. The Waynoka shots are from last years Trike Rampage which drew over 70 3wheelers and was featured in Sand Sports magazine as well as a group shot in Dirt Wheels.

thats cool... what month sand sport was it in... im pretty sure i've seen it before...

Has a Company Approached you for mass Production yet??? Is this your Goal??? If not,,,What is your goal....Are you taking orders??? How much are they??? Do I send you a Quad for you to Hack??? What yr is that??? Is it the only yr. Quad that will work for this conversion???....Sorry Bill,,,You have probably Answered all these before....But I know you like to tickle the keys...:wink:

Has a Company Approached you for mass Production yet??? Is this your Goal??? If not,,,What is your goal....Are you taking orders??? How much are they??? Do I send you a Quad for you to Hack??? What yr is that??? Is it the only yr. Quad that will work for this conversion???....Sorry Bill,,,You have probably Answered all these before....But I know you like to tickle the keys...:wink:

Do you want to turn that Raptor into a trike?

Honda actually called me and I'm planning on flying to Japan in April to help them develop the all new line of ATC's that should be a dealers floors by Christmas. If I am to understand correctly...they spoke in broken English with Japanese accents...this is the reason for no 2010 TRX 450R's. they plan on replacing the TRX line with the new ATC's

LOL...Seriously...No one has contacted me and I don't expect one will. We produce them ourselves TPC Trikes Our goal is simply to offer people the opportunity to have a modern Trike. That and to stop the butchering of vintage ATC's Yes, we have taken orders and we are currently building one for a customer in N.H. We will build complete trikes, convert existing quads, and/or sell you a kit to build your own. Our conversion kits are all bolt on using our frame, triple clamps and front hub assembly. after that everything is direct bolt on (using factory hardware) from either 06-09 TRX or 05-08 CRF 450.

Because these are custom built to order...or built by the customer...there is no set price. You could get into a stock oem (using a used TRX and used oem CRF parts) for as little as 6,500. or go all out like I did with my personal one with all NEW OEM and AFTERMARKET parts for 20,000.

We can also do other conversions based on other models,

Honda 400ex

Honda 300ex

Honda 250ex

Suzuki 400

Suzuki 450

Suzuki 500 (quadzilla)

KTM 450

KTM 525

Yamaha raptor 660

Yamaha 450

..would all be prime candidates for conversions

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Noah T
      I already have a 2008 ltr 450. I was thinking about switching over to a trx 450r because my buddy has one and I like the power they make. I like the width and feel of the ltr. I was wondering if I should sell the ltr, get a trx and get wider a arms or if I should just build the motor in the ltr. Which one would be more reliable and have more power?
    • By Xyla Cat
      View File 2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R Service Manual
      2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R Service Manual
      Submitter Xyla Cat Submitted 08/25/2018 Category Kawasaki ATV  
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      Post up pics of crazy action shots on your ride or pics of others on theirs! Wheelies, jumps, etc!
      Bot:

Me:

And a nice action shot of Bot falling!

And a nice action shot of me doing.....I have not idea what!

• By 400ex
      So after my 400ex pep up (High comp piston, stage 2 hot cam, and some others), There was a malfunction with the rocker arm jam-nut; guess it wasn't torqued to spec. The rocker arm nut caused the lash to become too out of clearance and I bent a valve on a test rip high in the rpm range. There was no damage to the piston but only that valve, a couple dents in the head, and a completely destroyed valve guide. So I decided to take it upon myself (after watching kenoconnors race porting instructions and reading up on this subject) to port my cylinder head significantly. I had the head decked, cylinder honed and smoothed/polished the dome/exhaust port (intake wasn't polished but dimpled slightly to ensure fuel atomization). So after porting, decking the head, I had all valves and guides replaced/reamed, 5 angle valve job, and recut seats, then I installed xr400 gaskets (for higher compression), carb jets; 42 pilot, 175 or 6 main not sure, dynojet needle, k and n filter with no lid, enlarging of header ports and big gun eco slip on exhaust for a 450r, trx 250r coil (adds 1000+ rpm to limiter), 11:1 85mm piston, stg 2 hc with springs and retainers replaced, and polished rocker arms. I then replaced both sprockets one down in front and stock in rear, o ring chain, and 18in tires. There is a larger list of mods but these were the only ones affecting acceleration/performance. On the dyno, this quad put down 42rwhp and was estimated at 46 to the flywheel. Once again this was 42 to the wheel on the stock bore/carb size/header. All this was done at 16 yrs old. You may not be able to see it in the picture but peak whp was 42 on a mustang dyno.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By chuckufarlie
      I have a 2018 Kodiak 450 EPS that just this past Sunday I ran through a bit of water.
      After the puddle the belt was slipping, so I pulled over and drained the ultramatic housing and the slipping problem went away. This was all in L and everything seemed to work fine. Later when I got on a road, I put it in H, but it still rode like it was in low... i.e. I had to rev it up a lot just to get to 30mph.
      When at home I pulled the ultramatic cover off to inspect, and it looked okay in there. Not much dirt, belt and everything are clean, but when I rev up the engine (with cage in place, of course), the belt doesn't get to the top of the clutch (maxes out about an inch or 1.5" from top of clutch, so maybe it is normal).. I put it back together but same thing... H seems like L still.
      Do you think the clutch needs to be further dissected for cleaning, or could this be an issue with the gear selector?

• By Steven Alter
      I have a 2018 450 and the digital gause has started flashing on an off while driving. The backlit also goes on and off. It is worse when I hit the gas. The battery died a few weeks ago and I jumped it but its been fine until last night. Called the dealer and showed them a vid and they recommend replacing the gauge and its like 600 bucks. The machine has less than 100 hours on it. I would really hate to have to change it out. also the unit sometimes has trouble starting. Any ideas?
    • By Admin
      View File 2014 Arctic Cat 450 ATV Service Manual
      2014 Arctic Cat 450 ATV Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 02/08/2019 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
    • By Admin
      2014 Arctic Cat 450 ATV Service Manual
    • By colin james
      View File 2017-2019 sportsman 450/570 with eps factory service manual
      This  is the factory service manual for the 2017-2019 factory service manual for the sportsman 450/570 with electronic power steering 

Submitter colin james Submitted 09/06/2018 Category Polaris ATV