Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

1989 Yamaha 350 Warrior Head Lights needed

jcole1325

Dream Car Giveaway

Napa sells a cheap 12v round light, black cased and roughly the same size as the stockers, maybe a bit smaller. A friend of mine uses them on his Tecate, they work great for him. Come to think of it, I have the same lights in the front of my Blazer, here is what they look like.

IMG00056-20100306-1225.jpg

dont put auto parts store ones on there they wont last, get a set off ebay or craigslist for cheap, they fit off warriors and banshees alike, even some yamaha 4x4s just not sure which ones, but the aut parts stor ones dont last unless you buy the expensive ones, i have been telling people for years, my buddy wouldnt listen to me and put foglights from a car on his suzuki, lasted one ride and one shatteres and the other filled with mud, i orderes him ones of ebay for 20 bucks for the pair, plugged them in, bolted them in the correct factory designed position and they have been working fine for over a year now :-)