Quantcast

1989 Yamaha 350 Warrior Head Lights needed

Napa sells a cheap 12v round light, black cased and roughly the same size as the stockers, maybe a bit smaller. A friend of mine uses them on his Tecate, they work great for him. Come to think of it, I have the same lights in the front of my Blazer, here is what they look like.

IMG00056-20100306-1225.jpg

dont put auto parts store ones on there they wont last, get a set off ebay or craigslist for cheap, they fit off warriors and banshees alike, even some yamaha 4x4s just not sure which ones, but the aut parts stor ones dont last unless you buy the expensive ones, i have been telling people for years, my buddy wouldnt listen to me and put foglights from a car on his suzuki, lasted one ride and one shatteres and the other filled with mud, i orderes him ones of ebay for 20 bucks for the pair, plugged them in, bolted them in the correct factory designed position and they have been working fine for over a year now :-)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gwbarm
      I Ran across this video today comparing an aftermarket to OEM Carb on Suzuki Vinson, thought it might generate some interest, it is quite long but informative.

• By luckyyyyesther
      Hey all!
      I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad(a newbie on ATV). I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
      Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!

• By p5200
      I added more fresh gas it sat one day now, it's acting up again. Before cleaning out carburetor it wouldn't idle good and had gas leaks from carburetor. Now it idles pretty good but, if I increase throttle speed at a certain amount it starts missing bad. I'm going to try and post a short video. Just about ready to give up on this thing.😒  you can see reflection perking in video.

20240217_114429.mp4
    • By p5200
      Hello folks, my machine wound up with I think water in the tank etc. It runs but speeds up and slows back down randomly. When not running I don't see gas dripping  from the drain nipple on bottom of float bowl and drain screw is closed tight. With normal idle speed I see no leaking. When the idle speed increases quite a bit on it's own, gas appears to start slowly dripping from float bowl drain nipple? I'm wondering if the carb is flooding and the gas is actually coming from higher up and just appears, to be coming out of nipple but, is actually running down the sides of the nipple? I put a kit in the factory Mikuni carb last year after sitting for a while and I think the gas in the jug I used had drawn moisture. I plan to pull the carb tomorrow and clean everything out. I was just curious if anyone else thinks it's probably something in the carb and is, acutally a flooding problem? Thanks Folks! 🙂
    • By Fish0rDie
      Well yall, it's been a while. Work has absolutely annihilated me for the past 5-6 months, and ive had bare minimum time to work on this project. Thank you to those that helped previously during the engine rebuild, but now were on to the task of wiring, and let me tell you besides the plugs on the wiring, I am almost completely lost. Bought an ebay harness, and none of the colors line up to what i have seen on any manuals. Its all the 97-01 electronics i believe. Ill post some pictures below of the mess I'm working with. Emphasis on "mess." A lot of the wires had to be extended since the harness was made for an atv and not a buggy. The colors are a little wonky, but I was using what I had, and they were mostly for just extending the plugs, so the colors match on either end. A buddy of mine has been helping me, and we are just at a loss. Looking for general guidance or any wire specific help you could give us. Not even sure if some of the single wires are plugged in right, and we dont have a "lever switch" wondering if thats just for the brake, because the master cylinder has two screws. I suppose a + and -... We also have what I believe are the reverse and neutral sensors to plug in (the only two sensors on the engine)
      P.S. peep the custom airbox i 3d printed to utilize a lawn mower filter and 2x2 coupling from lowes 
      If you need better pictures of anything, let me know, It's kind of hard to get pictures of this rats nest.
      Wires that are not connected to anything
      4th picture black wire
      5th picture blue wire w white stripe left/solid blue on right
      6th picture what I believe to be the lever switch from pictures I saw on ebay
      7th picture is two black wires coming out of the harness. One we have running back to a black with white stripe that comes out of a different place in the harness. The other that had an end to match the single wire coming from the handle bar switch. Single handle bar wire has a white stripe, so I may try to switch those around if the ends permit it.
      I know it just looks god awful, but i really do think we are close, and the idea is to figure out whats going where, then figure out how to make it look better, so bear with me haha. Any help is appreciated. Just finished a little go kart for my wife with a predator 212, and gosh do I envy that wiring (there is none😂)