Quantcast

hi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By GranpaMichanic
      Grandson got a couple China made ATVs, lucky me, been a while since my motorcycle days, but I’ve mechanic and body worked all my life. Got an issue with the 110 cc one that’s got me scratching my bald head. Replaced carb, adjusted and checked all I see that can be done and it still Boggs out in forward gear , but will spin the tires in reverse and not bogg at all. What am I missing hear ? Anybody got any ideas on what to try next? Please let me know, I’m sure that the best thing to do would be to get rid of the the things and buy a real Atv, unfortunately the grandkids can’t afford it and Grandpa is supposed to be able to fix anything don’t acknowledge. Help needed!

• By quadnut20
      more pics from sun !!

This is Scottys rock trail !!

This is the top!!

Great day -
    • By WillyPoP
      plenty more: North Rampart 27 May 2012 pictures by WillyPoPP - Photobucket
    • By Fogel
      well i went and bought my first sport quad. a 2002 honda TRX400EX quad for 600 bucks. it needs a new bearing carrier, tail light, battery box,battery, airbox lid, muffler, chain and 1 more set of brake pads. this is it i just got it home.
      my questions are,
      1. on the rear end of all the 400ex's on the left hand side i see a cyclinder type deal on the sub frame what is that since mine doesnt have it?
      2. when i put an after market exhaust on here do i need to rejet? since all these pipes ive been looking at so no need to rejet blah blah blah
      3. on the airbox theres a 2nd tube running from the box to the top of the motor what does that do and do i need it? since theres no filter on it so i didnt figure it did anything.

• By FlyingGrizzly
      Heres a few vids of mine.
      This one is really awesome. The snow was so deep I was in diff lock and I was going full throttle and had all I could do to not get stuck
      [ame=http://vimeo.com/9715093]Riding Around On 2/24 on Vimeo[/ame]
      Heres a few more
      Riding 2/20/2010
      riding 1/17/10
      Riding Around The Neighborhood