Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

awesome WillyPoP !! thanks for the share !! the weather looked perfect too !!

Weather was perfect !! a bit dusty but not bad !!! :yes: I`ll post some pics as soon as i get time !

good ride with good peeps! the crunch is on to get packed for the dunes now. I call my 450 the "princess" and she got all dressed up yesterday for some sand! :partyc:

awesome pics I am looking forward to the ones from the dunes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chris Cowell
      I have a 2012 yfz450r. I loaned it out to a friend now it won't start. He ruined the battery..I topped all the fluids off and try to jump it and it shows the fuel light on yet I filled the tank 3/4 full. I'm wondering if that fuel light is indicating maybe a duel problem possibly a pump or? It turns over strong and I took it apart and can't ever hear the fuel pump kick on...any ideas fellas? I sure appreciate it!

• By colin james
      2012-2014 Sportsman 400/500 factory service manual
      View File This is the factory service manual for multiple models of the years 2012-2014  sortsman 400/500 including hd edition's.
      Submitter colin james Submitted 08/13/2019 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By Steven Thomas
      Bought 2012 Arctic Cat 450 4×4 9 months ago with low miles. It sat in a garage for 2 years, never was rode in those 2 yrs. I buy it put a new battery and change the fluids and it runs like a champ..... until this weekend. Was riding this weekend on my property and all of a sudden heard a noise from crankcase on side. What will happen if your riding it and the drive belt breaks? It still cranks and runs fine just no forward or reverse in 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive. This is my first belt drive wheeler. Didn't know if this had happened to someone and it was the drive belt.(And no I have not took the crank case/side case off yet to see.) Thanks for any help/info anyone can give. 
    • By Dave2012
      Hey guys, new to the page from Australia. Just wanna know if  anyone has had an alternator charging prob if using an auxillary piece of equipment eg spray unit. New battery, and cant seem to catch the alternator playing up, reads all good on outlet power.Just doesn't keep up the charge only when using spary unit, and headlights are off.....
    • By redneck999
      i have a 2012 cf moto x5 and our village made atvs road legal and im interested in putting reverse lights on it, is there some way to wire it to the shifter or would it be better to wire them to a momentary switch  like a horn button?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By gadawg31
      I have searched all over and can't find anything on how to adjust the valves on my sons 2007 Polaris sportsman 90. Has anyone done this? Anyone have a manual for the 90 showing how to do it? I need to get this done pretty quick, since he has a ride coming very soon. Thanks.
      JD
    • By jaysun
      If you look at my previous posts, you'll see I'm completely new to riding. I don't know much of anything about riding or mechanical issues. I picked up a 2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R and just happened to notice a wire dangling about a week ago. There's no telling how long it's been this way. I noticed it just before I took it out to the motocross track and gambled on the fact the it wasn't important enough to matter. The quad ran fine but I have to figure out what this is for before I take it out again this weekend. I questioned a few friends before coming here and none of them could tell me, definitively, what it is. Below is a link to a short video, showing the wire. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, in advance.
      Wire - YouTube
    • By quadnut20
      more pics from sun !!

This is Scottys rock trail !!

This is the top!!

Great day -
    • By oxidized_black
      it was supposed to be over 50f today, but didn't get over 40f. needless to say it was a short and sweet ride. just a couple pics for all you snow lovers