Quantcast

spent 600 dollars with cheap cycleparts.com and i will never deal with them again. i bought a whole set up to put a plow on my quad . they sent me a power max electric blade lift and it did not work out of the box and the lock switch was broken on the side of it they would not warranty it. so i called cycle country and they are sending me a new one and i have to send the old one back to them. but this is a pain in the butt because i have 3 feet of snow and a very big driveway and my snow blower broke.

Did you check out their terms of service before you placed your order?

Terms of Sale - Cheap Cycle Parts

They say they will not return electrical parts.

I am on your side that this sucks because I have been there with a huge snowstorm and the plow down but it might not be fair to rip them a new one if their decisions are in line with their policies.

I would be more upset with the manufacturer for their QA/QC of their product leaving the factory. However according to cycle counrty's website they are very quality focoused.

In my opinion this is why I like the brick and mortar places are easier to deal with when I have a problem. Would cycle country let you exchange it at one of their other local dealers?

that does suck. I buy my gear on line because its a lot cheaper, but all my hard parts I buy locally. I dont like the wait on shipping, I want to make sure I have what I need and like in your case if something goes wrong I want to be able to go right back and talk to someone in person about the problem, I also like to help keep the local shops in business. Hope everything works out.

Did you check out their terms of service before you placed your order?

Terms of Sale - Cheap Cycle Parts

They say they will not return electrical parts.

I am on your side that this sucks because I have been there with a huge snowstorm and the plow down but it might not be fair to rip them a new one if their decisions are in line with their policies.

I would be more upset with the manufacturer for their QA/QC of their product leaving the factory. However according to cycle counrty's website they are very quality focoused.

In my opinion this is why I like the brick and mortar places are easier to deal with when I have a problem. Would cycle country let you exchange it at one of their other local dealers?

i did my problem is they sent me something that was broken right out of the box switch was broken had scratches on it, it was used not new

i did my problem is they sent me something that was broken right out of the box switch was broken had scratches on it, it was used not new

That's BS, I would be pissed! Have you spoken to them on the phone? probably some garage seller..lol.

All jokes aside, I would immediately post on their twitter: Cheap Cycle Parts (CheapCycleParts) on Twitter

and also facebook: CheapCycleParts.com | Facebook

Complain, Complain...they will resolve to avoid any bad press.

I will never use them again. I bought a rear grab bar a few years ago from them. They sent me the WRONG grab bar. They would not accept a return, exchange, store credit... absolutely nothing. They left me stuck with a grab bar that I could not use and a $60 hole in my pocket.

That company is the biggest joke on the net, they don't stock anything. You order from them, they turn around and order the part from the MFG and then send it to you.

I think I misunderstood your first post I did not know it was broken I just assumed it was not working. Definately have a case there. It looks like others have had the same experience also. I still think that the best way to get it resolved is to speak to cycle country.

• 11 months later...
Sometimes too powerful. If they resolved his problem and he forgets to delete his complaints on twitter FB and such. Now the company gets the sh*t end of the stick.

Post mining apprentice..

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Ive heard through the grape vine that cheapcycleparts is not a good seller !!