Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Hello All

Welcome! Where do you work at down there? Did you make it to Mud Nats?

I have two cat a H1 and a 500.

I work at Pete Jorgensen Marine in Beauont Tx.

They took on Arctic Cat about 16 months ago and I went to work for them about a year ago.

They are primarely a Marine Dealership. But the Arctic cat Side of the house is picking up. I am pretty much a one man show.

I am my own Arctic Cat Service Department, Service MGR, Service Writer, Parts Man and Tech.

Yes I did make it to the Nats, I was working the Arctic Cat Display. I must have spoke with a couple of hundred people while there.

I did see something there that was interesting to me. I never thought That I would see rubber boots and bikini's as a fashion statment.

I am hear to learn as much as help, I can pretty much diagnose and repair anything on an Arctic Cat, no problem to big or to small.

But I am trying to expand the dealer service department to do more aftermarket sales and installs.

Things Like clutch work, pipes and mufflers, snorkels, radiator/oil cooler relocation kits and for course tires and wheels.

I have already done several snorkel jobs on customers Arctic Cats using factory snorkel parts and all turned out perfect.

Lift kits, tires a wheels are no big deal.

The area I need to more knowledge is in the area of pipes, muffles and tuners.

I'm familiar with the Power Commander line, I have one on my Harley. A Power Commander V with the Auto Tune. But it is a pretty much no tune install. Start with a base map and let the auto tune do its job.

I am hear to learn as much as help, I can pretty much diagnose and repair anything on an Arctic Cat, no problem to big or to small.

But I am trying to expand the dealer service department to do more aftermarket sales and installs.

Things Like clutch work, pipes and mufflers, snorkels, radiator/oil cooler relocation kits and for course tires and wheels.

I have already done several snorkel jobs on customers Arctic Cats using factory snorkel parts and all turned out perfect.

Lift kits, tires a wheels are no big deal.

The area I need to more knowledge is in the area of pipes, muffles and tuners.

I'm familiar with the Power Commander line, I have one on my Harley. A Power Commander V with the Auto Tune. But it is a pretty much no tune install. Start with a base map and let the auto tune do its job.

Feel free to browse the branded forums and read the technical help posts, we only have one or two other users that are really familiar with AC machines, Swampcat being the one I have noticed that can best offer help to alot of the AC questions. I do my best to try and help people having problems with all types of machines, but my knowledge is pretty general for the most part, I only have machine specific experience with a few different models. An actual tech can see signs of machine typical problems that most of us don't know about. Raptor 8 is a Honda and Yamaha tech, and he knows all kinds of typical problems that these machines have. Any help you can offer to the forum would be very welcome. Anyone with your amount of knowledge could be helpful to people having problems with other machine makes as well, so feel free to browse through all the forums. At the same time, if you have any questions, we would be glad to share with you any knowledge we have. I think we can all learn alot from each other.