Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Fishing in Bimini, Bahamas

I got a chance to go on a a fishing trip last weekend to Bimini. We flew down to Ft.lauderdale and took a prop plane to the island. Great time, about 40 of us went. Did some deep sea and bone fishing...Bimini is known for shark infested waters! Below are some pics...

P1010399.jpg

P1010434.jpg

P1010462.jpg

P1010480.jpg

P1010514.jpg

P1010531.jpg

P1010563.jpg

P1010578.jpg

P1010592.jpg

P1010613.jpg

P1010639.jpg

P1010635.jpg

P1010661.jpg

P1010649.jpg

P1010660.jpg

It was an awesome time. I put a little video together...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us0uTyr5mqE]‪Bimini, Bahamas Fishing Trip 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

what is bone fishing?

Bone fishing is fishing in the flats, 2-3 ft of water. You try and catch a bone fish which are great fighters. You gotta be real quick. The lemon sharks will chase them and try to get them when they are in distress. You go on a small 2 man boat with a guide. The guide uses a long stick to push the boat once in the flats.

The photo right before the shark looks like Dora from Finding Nemo. Pretty Cool.

Yeah, some cool fish there!

When`s the next trip ??

Who knows...hopefully one day again!

Are you allowed to bring home any fish ?

Well, back to the docs....we weren't shipping any fish back from the Bahamas...lol. Some fish are catch and release, some you don't want. We brought most everything back and cooked it up or gave it to the locals.

Did you catch the big one or did it get away.

The big one or most desirebale would be a Marlin catch, but no such luck. We let the shark go...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Admin
      We would like to wish everyone a Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      Great sayings by police officers
      These 16 Police Comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
      #16 "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."
      #15 "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."
      # 14 "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
      #13 "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
      #12 "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."
      #11 "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"
      #10 "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help.
      Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
      #9 "Warning?” You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again, or I'll give you another ticket."
      #8 "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
      #7 "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey crap."
      #6 "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
      #5 "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."
      #4 "How big were those 'Just two beers' you say you had?"
      #3 "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We use d to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
      #2 "I'm glad to hear that Chief (of Police) Hawker is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
      AND THE WINNER IS...
      #1 "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."
    • By Scott Sirr
      I need to figure out how to clean/fix or replace my neutral switch assembly On my 2008 Yamaha big bear 400 as generally the neutral light doesn’t come on when it is in neutral. To get it to come on I have to wiggle the foot shifter and hold it in just the right spot.
      I have googled it and can’t find much on the 400’s. I can’t find a service manual online and the parts manual is super vague.
      I think it is in the right side engine cover area, but not certain. 
       Any help would be great. thanks
      Scott
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      So my Yamaha grizzly 700 wasn't going into reverse for some reason but Jon and George figured it out on what to do to fix that problem for me. Jon Talks about how he was able to fix that problem my Yamaha Grizzly was having with the reverse.
      On a side note we are so close to 1k subs! hell ya!