Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

Like others have said, I have been looking for a while and just decided to join. Looking forward to picking the expert's brain.

Thanks,

Verne

Hi,

Just joined as I am looking to purchase my first ATV.  I will be asking for some advice to help with my purchase...

Welcome to new members I have found this site very helpful. I'm sure you will too.

• Like 1

Well I’m a newbie trying to figure out this site I’m from Florida originally implanted into Georgia and have a great spread to ride and a new 650 Baja to test the ground to see if it’s ready for me looking forward to meeting some of y’all get some pointers so on and so forth

Are there any other forums anyone knows about dedicated to repairs to ATVs maybe a mechanic ATV forum hope I hope wish wishAre there any other forums anyone knows about dedicated to repairs to ATVs maybe a mechanic ATV forum hope I hope wish wish

4 hours ago, Eddies 680ds said:

Are there any other forums anyone knows about dedicated to repairs to ATVs maybe a mechanic ATV forum hope I hope wish wishAre there any other forums anyone knows about dedicated to repairs to ATVs maybe a mechanic ATV forum hope I hope wish wish

There aren’t that many active forums left out there, have you posted a new topic with your atv issue in the mechanical branded forums?

Hi, new to this forum and excited to see what it's about. Been working on 4 Chinese linhai ATVs for about the last 10 years. Just purchased a Polaris sportsman 450 EPS so I hope it doesn't require the same amount of repair after each ride.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

There aren’t that many active forums left out there, ...

That's exactly why I decided to join here.  A lot more recent activity than others I saw.

I joined to get manuals for 2 atv's that I have started rebuilding, so far seen some very interesting information

Glad to have found this forum. Looks like it may be pretty useful. Current projects are:

01 Yamaha Bear Tracker

96 Polaris Xpress 300

Have had the polaris for years... Seems to always be a project lol

Just picked up a 1996 Sportsman 500 mainly for work, now have to build a log arch or two over the winter.

Recon I'll introduce myself here. I go by Squirrel, hail from northern Idaho and recently picked up my first atv. Wife and I are avid motorcycle riders but this will be a fun and new experience for both of us even though we've ridden others 4-wheelers off and on over the years.

10 hours ago, Bud394 said:

Hi there new member here looking for a manual

Greetings from ID. Came here for a manual as well but found a lot of other useful info and some cool ppl too