Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

YamahaGrizzly

The End is Near

Ah so the end is near! I am not really sure where to put this topic, hopefully this is the correct spot.

As 2018 is coming to a end I can't thank everyone on this forum enough on the support you guys have gave me on my YouTube channel. As I am still a small creator I still love pumping out some quadding videos for everyone to enjoy.

I don't ask you guys much at all so I hope it would be ok for me to ask you guys to hlep me achieve my final goal for my YouTube channel in 2018.

My goal is to reach 400 Subscribers. I currently sit at 378, If you could find the time to make a few clicks and give me a subscription I would really appreciate it! (you only need a Gmail account)

Channel: https://bit.ly/2Ae78Su

Happy Holidays and safe riding!

• Like 3

gmail, whats gmail?

Sorry bro, I don't have a gmail, otherwise I would.  Hopefully enough will chime in here to help you out though.

2 hours ago, michael absher said:

gmail, whats gmail?

Sorry bro, I don't have a gmail, otherwise I would.  Hopefully enough will chime in here to help you out though.

its a email account, you can also use a YouTube account to subscribe! :)

3 hours ago, Airborne said:

Just subscribed, 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Michael P said:

I just subscribed!

really appreciate it! Thank you guys!

16 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

I  made it 388  Dan

Thanks so much man! y'all the best quadding community out there!

14 minutes ago, Frank Angerano said:

Me too. 👍 great channel ! 2019 let’s hope you have double ! 

Thats the plan! Thank you!

• Like 1

@YamahaGrizzly we are going to see if we can help you out since your videos are pretty awesome and we all enjoy watching them! Just posted your channel on our facebook page...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Admin said:

@YamahaGrizzly we are going to see if we can help you out since your videos are pretty awesome and we all enjoy watching them! Just posted your channel on our facebook page...

Thanks a million! I appreciate it! 

• Like 1

hit 400 with my sub.!!!!!
Good stuff.78bb0c959f88dcf37ebde9ee9eab0d09.jpg4b3f0f9901fed179c2bfacff05f3b5d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 12:00 AM, johniii said:

Good stuff.78bb0c959f88dcf37ebde9ee9eab0d09.jpg4b3f0f9901fed179c2bfacff05f3b5d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Haha HELL ya! Thanks guys!

On 12/25/2018 at 4:48 AM, Frank Angerano said:

That is amazing! Off to a great start for the 2019! Merry Xmas #Quadcrazy 

Cant wait to see what 2019 holds for all of us!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.