Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Since you now have a rolling chassis and I know you are dying to ride, have you had your man push you down the street and yell BRAAAAAP!:laugh:

Since you now have a rolling chassis and I know you are dying to ride, have you had your man push you down the street and yell BRAAAAAP!:laugh:

It so funny u said that because Zac was jokin last night about that, he said he will toe me around the yard with his quad and i can make vraaaaappppp noises. hahaha :laugh::yes:

warriorchassis_3_.jpg

warriorchassis.jpg

warriorchassis_1_.jpg

warriorchassis_2_.jpg

Got the front brakes on/bled. Got the chassis rolling. Put on the a-arm covers and shock covers from dirt skins. Tore the motor apart - need to order some parts and get the cylinder to a machine shop. We are gonna go with a Wiseco high compression piston probably go 1mm over.

We r going to fully assemble the the whole chassis, then tear it back apart to slip the motor in. This guy should be fully finish in a couple weeks. :yes::wink::biggrin: New tires are comin sometime this summer but right now just wanna ride.

In the immortal words of Freddie Prinze, "Looo-keeng guuuuuhd!!!!!!"

-TD

I love the color of your frame. I wish I had the time to do mine. That quad is looking pretty sweet. I like the bars and the bumper too.

Did a lot of cleaning of parts, sorting out misc nuts and bolts. Need to do another OEM order for some misc mounting hardware that we forgot the first few times . Then we took him for a spin in the yard :yes: It doesnt have alot of get up and go with its current one man power motor (Zac pushed me around ) LOL!

We put everything together now just to make sure everything fits and works so when the head comes back we can get it all together quick.

Getting the chassis together, still got a lot to do. But it's nearly ready to have a motor thrown in :) Right now the top end is getting machined for the new piston. Goin from 83mm bore to a 83.5 with a 10.25:1 high comp piston.

warrior_1_1.jpg

warrior_10_.jpg

warrior_2_1.jpg

warrior_5_1.jpg

warrior_3_1.jpg

warrior_6_1.jpg

Below is Zacs creative thinking :) Lightly polished, made to look brush to match the rear suspension bladder and axle.

warrior_8_.jpg

warrior_9_.jpg

Foot rest and nerfs bolted up. I'm wishing I cut off the mounts for the rear heal guard. We're not going to get any to put on, this looks much cleaner then with them.

warrior_7_.jpg

warrior1.jpg

warrior_8_.jpg

warrior_11_.jpg

I cleaned up the headlights and we're going to get the new plastic covers for it since a few of the honey combs are broke/missing. Havn't put them on because they're all apart. Just waiting for the head and cylinder to come back and a few misc nuts and bolts to order and he should be rideable soon !!!!!!

Right now the top end is getting machined for the new piston. Goin from 83mm bore to a 83.5 with a 10.25:1 high comp piston.

Hells yeah!

Looking really good. The color scheme you have is awesome. That is really cool how much work you put into detail too. Damn I need a GF like you. You got a sister? LOL. My ex GF wouldnt touch her quad except to ride. And my last GF wouldnt even get on a quad unless it was on the back with me. And that gets old real fast. Plus its dangerous. She was afraid of them. So, the 10:25 piston? Was that stock or is that your new one? 10:25 isnt very high. You can go as high as 12 or maybe 12:25 and still run pump gas.

Looking really good. The color scheme you have is awesome. That is really cool how much work you put into detail too. Damn I need a GF like you. You got a sister? LOL. My ex GF wouldnt touch her quad except to ride. And my last GF wouldnt even get on a quad unless it was on the back with me. And that gets old real fast. Plus its dangerous. She was afraid of them. So, the 10:25 piston? Was that stock or is that your new one? 10:25 isnt very high. You can go as high as 12 or maybe 12:25 and still run pump gas.

LOL no sister, just a couple brothers. The new piston is 10:25. didnt want to go too much higher cuz then i would need a stroker kit and cant afford all that right now, just wanna ride :cute:

LOL no sister, just a couple brothers. The new piston is 10:25. didnt want to go too much higher cuz then i would need a stroker kit and cant afford all that right now, just wanna ride :cute:

I hear ya. I go nuts after a couple weeks without ridin.

ALright guys here is a lil update on my quad. Should be all together and ready to ride by next weekend. Just got the head and cylinder back from the machine shop. They got the stuck bolts out of the head and put new ones in. They also got my cylinder bored out.My piston came in and a few misc nuts and bolts we ordered should be here monday. So now alls we have to do is paint the motor and let it cure for a week, put it in the quad and im ready. No more pictures until the final project. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna customize a few graphics as well. U all are gonna love it. Stay tuned :yes:

You are really making good progress. I can't wait to see the finished product. It is looking really good.

UPDATE: SOOOOOOO here is a lil update on my ongoing warrior project. We were expecting to have it ready to ride by yesturday. We got the motor painted, after putting it back together. Got the engine in the quad. Hooked up the wire harness and it componants. All of which worked fine when we took the thing apart. The drum role.......turned the key, pulled in the clutch, hit the start button.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! So after fiddling and such we decided we are gonna have to go through each componant electrically and see what the problem is. SOOOOO we decided that we still wanted to hear it run. We jump started it from the soleniod to the battery....the thing started up no problem, sounded great , didnt even hesitate. We shut it down and started it again without the choke...started right up. We shut it down topped off the oil, went to jump start it again.....NOTHING!!!!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh: The engine turns over but NOW WE HAVE NO SPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell??????????????????? We didnt foul the plug its brand new and looks fine. We checked the fuses and some other things, We found that the neutral switch is bad. But that shouldnt affect jump starting it. I AM SO FRUSTERATED WITH THIS THING RIGHT NOW. ALLS I WANNA DO IS RIDE.

We think it may be a bad stator. But not totally sure about it yet. Still running some tests. We do knwo that we need new relay switches as well, they are pretty beat up, so we started with one problem- electric start not workin......now we have two problems- DAMN THING HAS NO SPARK.

I will keep you all posted ..:mad::aargh::no::mad::aargh::no:

If any one has ne insite please share :frown:

No insight...but got my fingers, legs and eyes crossed for ya!!!!!

-TD

yeahhh me too!! i can't wait to see pics, glad it's running now...when you taking it out for a nice day long spin????