Raptor8

noob for this site....

old fart for others haha. atv connection, bluetraxx, atvsource, atvfan. I think I'll like it here, it comes highly recommended by quadcrazy and stoopidbot.

Raptor8, Bend Oregon. old honda/Yamaha mechanic, retired now, I do restos for fun and routine maintenance and several others to keep me busy... happy to help anyone if I can. No baloney- if I don't know I got no problem saying so.

Currently recovering from hernia surgery and a bowel resection so am not very active for another month or so :aargh:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome Raptor glad you made it!!! Sorry to hear about the surgery but glad your on the mend.

Glad to see you come over. I pray for a speedy recovery for you.

Everyone, this guy has some great knowledge and very useful tidbits.

hey there's Billy- I wondered where you went! too much stress at the other place for me.

Actually I'm a retired firefighter.....easy to hold two careers when youre in that business...

Now with the heart and the hernia and gut it is strictly easy stuff so I tinker a lot and do maintenance for some govt agencies and SAR. It's fun mostly.

Hey I found a 69 Honda atc90 in factory green in a barn in Prineville! so am restoring that now- most parts here- red tho

THANK YOU for the warm welcome. seems there are many friends here from that other site.:wink:

I meant HELLO for EVERYBODY! I don't have a problem with anyone.....this is just internet hehe. As I mentioned, there was a lot of pressure there and a break from that was needed. No reason we can't be friends.....

I noticed BB cuz I wondered where he went and said HI to everyone.

Why would someone be jumping boat?

If you have a bone to pick, have at it. I used to work for atvfan as a moderator that's all. For FIVE YEARS. I saw a lot of people come and go. I never banned anyone cuz only the two owners could do that. Your problem may be with them, not me. Dustin Tenney and Jerry Nowell.

I just wanna make friends and have fun OK?

hey there's Billy- I wondered where you went! too much stress at the other place for me.

Actually I'm a retired firefighter.....easy to hold two careers when youre in that business...

Now with the heart and the hernia and gut it is strictly easy stuff so I tinker a lot and do maintenance for some govt agencies and SAR. It's fun mostly.

Hey I found a 69 Honda atc90 in factory green in a barn in Prineville! so am restoring that now- most parts here- red tho

THANK YOU for the warm welcome. seems there are many friends here from that other site.:wink:

Just hang out here as much as you like, we are pretty laid back here. Hope you enjoy being here.

I noticed BB cuz I wondered where he went and said HI to everyone.

Why would someone be jumping boat?

If you have a bone to pick, have at it. I used to work for atvfan as a moderator that's all. For FIVE YEARS. I saw a lot of people come and go. I never banned anyone cuz only the two owners could do that. Your problem may be with them, not me. Dustin Tenney and Jerry Nowell.

I just wanna make friends and have fun OK?

I got banned by D. Tenny. Your in the right spot to have fun and make friends.As stated before welcome aboard. If you need to let some steam of , feel free to PM me and give me a line of crap. As long as you enjoy it here , is what matters the most.

NOOOO NOOO NOO

not trying to pick a fight whatsoever.

you were always the cool mod IMO.

but if JNEwell123 was here. well i might get banned.

:confused:

dude doesnt know when to shutup.

but i was just kidding man.:laugh:

Well Thanks man! I don't think much of that other character either IMHO.

Happy to be friends! Modding for 5 years is a lot of stress! It's time for me to have some fun! thanks again!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Admin, by the way, you now have atvfan's last 2 and longest serving moderators, Roody and me. I wish atvfan luck. :cute:

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Admin, by the way, you now have atvfan's last 2 and longest serving moderators, Roody and me. I wish atvfan luck. :cute:
I'm sure D. Tenny can handle it. Just glad you fellers joined up at QuadCrazy!:notworthy::bow::bow2::moon:

I'm glad you guys found this site here and hope you enjoy being a part of this community. To have some veteran posters like yourselves come over here is something special! I remember when this place was a basic forum with like 5 categories and maybe 100 posts. It's really come a long way. We have some awesome people in this forum and now even more..:yes:

Welcome to QUADCRAZY, looking forward to your posts!

old fart for others haha. atv connection, bluetraxx, atvsource, atvfan. I think I'll like it here, it comes highly recommended by quadcrazy and stoopidbot.

Raptor8, Bend Oregon. old honda/Yamaha mechanic, retired now, I do restos for fun and routine maintenance and several others to keep me busy... happy to help anyone if I can. No baloney- if I don't know I got no problem saying so.

Currently recovering from hernia surgery and a bowel resection so am not very active for another month or so :aargh:

Hey there ole Fart !One ole Fart to another!:laugh:

Did you completly leave or what from the A-Fan? :huh:

There are several more ole A-fans on here too!

I just Quit posting on my own serveral days ago because of all the attack dogs on there.

The mods have just stop controlling completly. I was on alot last year . I came back after a ban it was way different.

I do not like hearing the same BS over an over again. Post an opinon once but then again an again like they got nothing else important to say. Very immature .

That's great to hear, thanks for joining the community!