Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Got any crash pics?

Got any crash pics?

Dscf9101.jpg

Dscf9102.jpg

Dscf9104.jpg

I was hall'n down a good condition trail, turned the corner to find this wash in the trail and couldn't stop or navigate it quick enough and ended on my side. I let the bike sit like this to long so I could take pics and ended up having to take a break while it drained before it would start again.

Here's a few pictures of when my dad wrecked. This was before I got my first quad, so (unfortunately) I wasn't there to see it. He called me on his way home and said "Uh...I have a little problem...let's just say the quad isn't the way it was when you saw it this morning."

The hill he was going down (looks a LOT steeper in person!). In the second picture, my brother is standing on it for reference (he was 5' when the picture was taken)...still doesn't show how steep it is.

Picture213.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

The aftermath:

Picture217.jpg

Picture218.jpg

i dont have many in action crash pictures, noone ever catches those really....

othere.jpg

belly.jpg

knee.jpg

back.jpg

and i hope this works.....and you can see this, its a pretty incredible 5 picture sequence, looks VERY MUCH liked I crashed HARD, but I hung on and finished that thing........press continue when you get to the page, and on i'm on the third line down...you can't miss the 194... :) :) :)

PhotoReflect

It hurt pretty good. One of those things you jump back on and go. I almost ran over my girl and my best friend because they were seeing if I was ok and I was back on the quad yelling at them to move so I could continue the race. They wouldn't move so I just took off and they were in front of me. They had to jump out of the way REAL fast.

did ya get to see the photo sequence tx? pretty narly.

Sure did kiddo.......

If I ever get my photo box up again, I should make an animated GIF of it!!!!!!!

-TD

I didn't. :cry: The same logs ate me on the second lap. That one I pulled something in my leg. Couldn't get back up. I'll get them next time.

Moose Utilities makes a really neat chainsaw holder for quads :eek:

-TD