Quantcast

1% organic Milk

100% pure multi-grain bread

organic LARGE eggs (great omelette's!)

OJ

Guinness

Bass

Basic condiments....ketchup/mustard/mayo/hot sauce(s)/soy/teriyaki/worcesteshire

Switching to "healthy" lately (damn middle age), so veggie this and veggie that....a bit of organic here and there....

Oh, and, the chipmunk wrapped in cellophane.....and the walrus in the freezer.....

-TD

I think everyone covered what we basicly have.....We always seem to have Left overs....I LOVE LEFT OVERS!!!

Some you guys didnt jot down...

Cold Can of Pork-n-Beans!!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Yeager!!!!

well, I don't know what yeager is...but I pur Jeager....as in Jeagermiester....if you don't know how to spell it, you're not a true fan. :wink::biggrin::reddevilc:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      For those of you who are into coffee, I found this little article that might interest some of you.

I admit it. I am a coffee snob. I try not to be obnoxious about it, but let the record show: I enjoy a really great cup of coffee. But pay $4 a cup for it? No way. Even snobs have their limits.
      Over the years, I’ve learned that a really good cup of coffee has less to do with money and more to do with knowledge and care. In fact—and this is the amazing thing—the more I learn, the less I spend.
      BEANS. Purchase whole bean coffee as soon after it has been roasted as possible. Freshness is the key to a superb cup of coffee. Purchase in small amounts—only as much as you can use within 2 weeks of being roasted.
      RATIO. The perfect ratio of coffee beans (prior to grinding) and water is: One-half cup whole beans to 8 cups of water.
      GRIND. Grind your beans as close to brew time as possible. A burr or mill grinder that crushes the beans is preferable to a blade grinder that cuts them. Once ground, coffee should be used immediately.
      WATER. If your water is highly chlorinated use bottled or filtered water. It must be right at 200 F, just short of boiling temperature, when it hits the dry grinds. This is critical to creating a great cup of coffee. Consume immediately.
      STORE. The enemies of roasted coffee beans are air, moisture, heat and light—in that order. Keep your beans in an airtight container that is not close to moisture (sink, dishwasher), heat (oven, stove) or light (countertop). Do not store your daily coffee in the refrigerator or freezer because contact with moisture causes it to deteriorate. For larger quantities of roasted beans that you cannot use within 2 weeks, wrap in airtight bags and store for up to a month in the freezer—making sure the beans are completely protected against moisture. Once removed from the freezer, do not return.
      BUY. Most supermarkets offer high-quality, roasted coffee beans for $.60 to $1 per ounce ($9.50 - $16.00 per pound). Ouch! Discount warehouse clubs like Costco, Sam’s and B.J.’s have considerably less expensive coffee at about $9 a pound for name brands like Starbuck’s and Peet’s. Still, that’s too rich for my blood.
      ROAST. I roast my own coffee for two reasons: It is infinitely better tasting and half the price. I purchase green coffee beans by mail order for about $4 - $6 a pound, depending on current conditions and variety. I started out roasting in a popcorn popper (West Bend’s Poppery II is ideal) and have graduated to a small coffee roaster. My favorite resource for everything from roasting instructions to green coffee beans is http://www.u-roast-em.com/. Owner Jim Cameron has a wealth of knowledge and is anxious to share.
      You won’t believe how easy it is to roast coffee. And enjoyable, too. I roast only one-week’s worth at a time—about twenty minutes. Green coffee beans have an indefinite, useful shelf life of at least a year, and probably two or longer. But I’ll never know. Coffee beans just don’t last that long around my house!
    • By Gwbarm
      It seems every ATV i look at to buy used has no title, does everyone loose there title, or do they change hands so often the title is lost in the shuffle. The ones that do have titles are triple the price. I am new to buying used quads is this pretty standard procedure.
      I know all quads are good and tough but thought it might be good to hear opinions as to what member think is the best, from your experiences.
    • By Jlblucky
      I have a 2006 Can Am Outlander 400. The oil light came on and it overheats. I changed the oil sensor , but the light stays on. I don't notice any difference in power or sounds. The manual claims that the oil strainer needs to be cleaned every 200 hours. Could that be the problem?
    • By livingl1feoutdoors
      The experts over at L1FE Outdoors ATV have released a blog showcasing the most popular ATVing gear and apparel. In the blog, they outline which gear is important and where you can pick yourselves up some popular ATV gear/apparel! I'm giving this blog out as informational material for those who are curious about this topic! Feel free to share below on what brand you own and what brand you prefer and why!
      Check out the blog here.
    • By quadmaniac
      So here's a topic for anything goes forum and to get a way from the china virus stuff...lol. Has anyone been noticing the small drips of news about ufos and the government confirming? President Obama has an interesting late night segment. How warm and fuzzy do you feel when an ex-gov official confirms objects in the sky they can't explain...