Quantcast

Give us your feedback!

• 1 year later...

I have no complaints about this site. Everyone one here is a joy to converse with. I have made many friends across the country, I have learned so much more since joining and I have found lots of great info on industry news as well as places to ride. Everyone is more than willing to help or at least point you in the right direction. I couldn't ask for a more enjoyable site. Great job to Admin and everyone involved in QuadCrazy, especially the members. They are the ones that keep it alive.

my one and only problem (I have quickly become as hooked on this site as myspace), is that if I am to leave a page for more than 2 minutes, a new page is created cause of the adds resetting. is there any way to adjust this?

Thanks for your feedback. The ads refresh every 60 seconds.

It should not be creating a new page for you, just rotating the banners. What browser are you using? Firefox, IE, etc...

I have no complaints about this site. Everyone one here is a joy to converse with. I have made many friends across the country, I have learned so much more since joining and I have found lots of great info on industry news as well as places to ride. Everyone is more than willing to help or at least point you in the right direction. I couldn't ask for a more enjoyable site. Great job to Admin and everyone involved in QuadCrazy, especially the members. They are the ones that keep it alive.

Thanks for the feedback! It's your and every other member's contributions that make this community what it is and help it continue to grow. Without all of you, it would not work. :yes:

One thing that would be nice to have is the ability to send a message to all, or a few members in our groups in one email instead of sending the same message to them individually. or send them a reminder about a new group forum post.

and thnx for extending the time on the adverts. it's helped cut down the annoyance factor.

• 1 month later...
I think one way to improve the use of the chat rooms is to have it open in it's own window. or another tab. That way, we can still surf Quadcrazy, view profiles, forums, etc. while still chatting.

What's to stop you from opening another browser window? Just keep it minimized. You can run multiple browser pages of QUADCRAZY. Some people have pop-up blockers.

I'll look into having a link there as an option to open in a pop up (new window). :wink:

What's to stop you from opening another browser window? Just keep it minimized. You can run multiple browser pages of QUADCRAZY. Some people have pop-up blockers.

I'll look into having a link there as an option to open in a pop up (new window). :wink:

truthfully, I forget about the right click.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Admin locked this topic