quadcrazy

Give us your feedback!

We would like to know what you like and dislike about QuadCRAZY.com. Positive comment/feedback may be profiled on the main page of QuadCRAZY.com with a link to your profile page as a testimonial from one of our members! :)

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Hello there.....

Just a thought here......Shouldnt announcements and such be at the top of the page??? You would think if you wanted something to STAND OUT in the way of a new announcement it would be at the top.....Not the Bottom....Just a thought.....LOL!!!

Yep, after your comments and ideas, we decided to reorganize the forums today. As always, thanks for the input!

my one and only problem (I have quickly become as hooked on this site as myspace), is that if I am to leave a page for more than 2 minutes, a new page is created cause of the adds resetting. is there any way to adjust this?

I have no complaints about this site. Everyone one here is a joy to converse with. I have made many friends across the country, I have learned so much more since joining and I have found lots of great info on industry news as well as places to ride. Everyone is more than willing to help or at least point you in the right direction. I couldn't ask for a more enjoyable site. Great job to Admin and everyone involved in QuadCrazy, especially the members. They are the ones that keep it alive.

my one and only problem (I have quickly become as hooked on this site as myspace), is that if I am to leave a page for more than 2 minutes, a new page is created cause of the adds resetting. is there any way to adjust this?

Thanks for your feedback. The ads refresh every 60 seconds.

It should not be creating a new page for you, just rotating the banners. What browser are you using? Firefox, IE, etc...

I have no complaints about this site. Everyone one here is a joy to converse with. I have made many friends across the country, I have learned so much more since joining and I have found lots of great info on industry news as well as places to ride. Everyone is more than willing to help or at least point you in the right direction. I couldn't ask for a more enjoyable site. Great job to Admin and everyone involved in QuadCrazy, especially the members. They are the ones that keep it alive.

Thanks for the feedback! It's your and every other member's contributions that make this community what it is and help it continue to grow. Without all of you, it would not work. :yes:

Thanks for your feedback. The ads refresh every 60 seconds.

It should not be creating a new page for you, just rotating the banners. What browser are you using? Firefox, IE, etc...

http://a71.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/113/l_2ad7039759d8b73d68930feccd92dac6.jpg

I'm using IE on XP.

Yeah, that's the refresh, but it should not open a NEW page or tab.

I've just set the refresh rate to 4 minutes for ads, should not be an issue unles you leave a page idle for more than 4 minutes.

One thing that would be nice to have is the ability to send a message to all, or a few members in our groups in one email instead of sending the same message to them individually. or send them a reminder about a new group forum post.

and thnx for extending the time on the adverts. it's helped cut down the annoyance factor.

Admin, do you have a way that the group creator can send a mass email to group members?

Good one. You just gave me another project to look into. :wink:

Is it really a project when it takes you 5 min.? :laugh::wink:

LOL...:laugh: 6 minutes...

well it keeps u from gettin bored right?

Yes it does! :yes:

I think one way to improve the use of the chat rooms is to have it open in it's own window. or another tab. That way, we can still surf Quadcrazy, view profiles, forums, etc. while still chatting.

I think one way to improve the use of the chat rooms is to have it open in it's own window. or another tab. That way, we can still surf Quadcrazy, view profiles, forums, etc. while still chatting.

What's to stop you from opening another browser window? Just keep it minimized. You can run multiple browser pages of QUADCRAZY. Some people have pop-up blockers.

I'll look into having a link there as an option to open in a pop up (new window). :wink:

What's to stop you from opening another browser window? Just keep it minimized. You can run multiple browser pages of QUADCRAZY. Some people have pop-up blockers.

I'll look into having a link there as an option to open in a pop up (new window). :wink:

truthfully, I forget about the right click.

Added a link above the LIVE CHAT, to open in a new pop-up window. :wink:

Go to LIVE CHAT to check it out.

I like the fact that you can start your own groups within the site, helps to get connected with people who share your interests.

Just wanted to say that I really like the way this forum is set up and laid out. I've been on a lot of forums and first impression here gets a 10 for sure.

Just wanted to say that I really like the way this forum is set up and laid out. I've been on a lot of forums and first impression here gets a 10 for sure.

Thanks for the feedback! :biggrin: