Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Admin

Where Are You From??? Frappr Map!

One of our members had a neat idea on how to find out where everyone is from by using a map from Frappr.com

So if you would, please visit this LINK to our QuadCRAZY map on Frappr.com and add yourself!

Enjoy!

poweredby_tiny.jpg

I cant figure out how to add myself, i registered. Maybe i am just out of it from the 3 hour race yesterday! I woke up and didnt want to move. Tim

Hey folks, we just added a google map in the site's BROWSE section that displays member locations of the past 100 that have logged in. You can also see the last 250 and 500 but it may take a bit to load so be patient.

Navigate to "BROWSE" then "MEMBER MAP" to check it out.

Or just click

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.
:smile:

Hey folks, we just added a google map in the site's BROWSE section that displays member locations of the past 100 that have logged in. You can also see the last 250 and 500 but it may take a bit to load so be patient.

Or just click

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

I'm on frapper map but how on God's green earth do you get on that
Google map?

Or just click

Well I went to "BROWSE" and could not find "MEMBER MAP"

Has anyone found the google map with the locations on it?:confused:

Well I went to "BROWSE" and could not find "MEMBER MAP"

Has anyone found the google map with the locations on it?:confused:

That google map was removed a while ago because they had issue with it I think.

That google map was removed a while ago because they had issue with it I think.

Thanks, If I was more active on this site I would have known that.:huh: