Hey all my name is Chris and I had been looking around here and decided to join. I own a 1984 Honda Big Red. Love to ride trails and actually just got back from riding. Hope to learn alot.

Chris

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Hello Chris! Welcome to QuadCRAZY! Hope you enjoy the site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :wink:

Welcome Chris! We are more than willing to help out with anything.

Thanks. In the next few days I am going to get a 200s parts machine. So I will now have two three wheelers.

well congrats on that...and welcome :)

we have 2 400ex's and a 450r and 2 pitbikes!....quite a collection for not having a garage.....thank goodness for sheds and enclosed trailers :)

Hi, I'm Cindy. I've been a member for a while but feel kinda outta the loop. I don't have an ATV anymore. I lost it when I got divorced 8 years ago and just haven't been able to buy another one. My boys borrow my dads Yamaha Blaster and they have a 2003 Yamaha Breeze and they still have the one they first learned on a Honda Fortrax 70 (of course at 16 and 13 they are pretty much too big for it, but still like tooling around the yard). They are all well used and hopefully some day we can get newer ones. I used to have a Polaris Magnum 350 that I couldn't stay out of mud puddles with. I sure do miss it. Well I just wanted to say hi. I am kinda quiet but do poke around here and there.

Thanks...gotta have the cash in the bank first LOL always something

well i'd say welcome, but you're not a newbie :) :)

stay involved!!! there's always somethin' fun goin on here.......you never know you might be able to come across a new sweet deal of a quad or somethinggg!

I'm sorta a newbie...kinda...no? LOL I love looking at the pictures and videos on here and so do my boys. It's very entertaining.

try craigslist.com

find a city near you, go to the motercycles section, then sort by the max price you can afford. you would be surprised what you can find, thats how i got my new atv. :wink:

Welcome to QuadCrazy Bumpercarkid.

Also hope you can get a quad soon Liladyct.

try craigslist.com

find a city near you, go to the motercycles section, then sort by the max price you can afford. you would be surprised what you can find, thats how i got my new atv. :wink:

Is craiglist reliable? You always hear stories about them. They kinda scare me. LOL

Craigslist is only as reliable as the person placing the ad. Use good judgement and common sense when making a purchase. I've had good luck with them. Sold 2 bikes and a quad and bought a bike off craigslist. It's just a modern version of a classified ad.

Welcome to Quadcazy by the way!.:biggrin:

I will check it out. Have you ever used ebay for large stuff like that? I have purchased a stove and many other different items and have never had any problems. Just wondering if anyone has used ebay for ATVs?

Hello Cindy and welcome to QuadCRAZY! Its great to have you here. Thats great that you and your boys ride together. We have a She Rides section for the lady riders if you would like to stop by there now and then.

I have used craigslist several times. Just recently traded my quad for a boat from there. Just be cautious and ask alot of questions. Dont send checks and always meet with the people and see what your interested in.

Again welcome and dont hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Thanks Fox.....I really want another ATV so badly. Just gonna keep looking and saving my pennies.

You all are so nice here. Thank you for all the nice welcomes. I will definitely check out the She Rides section. I have told my 16 year old son about this site so he will probably join soon.

Thanks again.

Yeah I use ebay for small parts. One thing I don't like about ebay with big things is people say only pickup which makes it hard. The other people say they want a lot of money to ship it. I try to stay away from ebay with big purchases just because you don't get to see the item before buying it. If you don't get to see it, the seller could lie about the object. You just never know.

Craigslist on the other hand i love. I sell alot on craigslist and also buy alot. I like it better because you can go see it before you buy it. If you go look at it, and it's not the way the seller described it, you just say I don't want it. Thanks. Also you can offer under what they are asking. With ebay,you pay their price or you try and bid to get a lower price.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Welcome to QUADCRAZY bumpercarkid!

Welcome to Quad Crazy Chris and Liladyct!