Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

DrtyGrlKristin

Hey Lady! What do you ride and why???

I'm curious what all the ladies ride on this site and why! :yes:

I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino 700. Just added a new roll cage, dual exhaust and some other things. Here are a few pics:

DSCF3552.jpg

DSCF3554.jpg

I chose the Rhino because my arms and wrists get way too tired on a quad. I haven't tried a bike, but, I don't think my coordination would be good enough to handle that! :wink:

I LOVE my Rhino though!!!!!!! It's the perfect machine for me. :yes:

So, how about you???? :cute:

I ride a red 2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS. I needed power steering because it makes for a much less tiring ride. I went for the 700 because it is powerful but still quite mellow. I love it!

That's totally what I was considering getting! The power steering was my first choice for that machine. My arms and wrists get sooo tired on quads! Glad you like it!!!

I ride a Kawasaki KFX 450R. I went with it because I prefer riding in the sand over trails. It is a light bike, but the front end stays down in the tree shots. Plus the green is purdy LOL I also figured I wouldn't outgrow the power with this bike. I started riding with a Suzuki Ozark 250 and outgrew it very quickly!

On a side note, I still have the Ozark. My daughter currently rides it but we are looking to upgrade her to a 400 sport quad. I will keep the Ozark, as it is a great trail bike and actually does a little better than the Kawi.

S2010019.jpg

Edited by Tink

My Girlfriend rides an artic cat...just like mine......She looks very hot on it to....I have to say!!!

i need new pics of my 400ex....i ride it cuz i love her. she's my first quad but shh dont tell her, after this year i'm upgrading to her big brother the trx450r :) need more power as i'm gettin better in the woods!!

400ex's are pretty much bulletproof for the most part if the right maintenance is done...you can find parts for them EVERYWHERE. it's great. just wish rekluses were made for them...

Anyone got new pics of their ride? I'ma take some of mine later and post now that she's pretty much done with new decals and stuff :)

Kristin and I are getting ready to have custom doors and roof made for the Rhino. will post when they are done. Or she will so I'm not jacking your girly section.

i have a 04 ltz250 i like it but i think i want a rappy 350 something that goes a little fater but heres my quad331iwzn.jpg

I ride a yfz450. I'm trying to save up to make it a top notch duner and optimal for jumping. I love it stock already. Has good power. Can still beat a lot of the guys and that's what it's all about yeah?? Haha

My wife likes the Honda Recon. She thinks my Arctic Cat 650 H1 is too big and hard to drive.

The Honda runs good and is easy to get through tight spots.

I ride a CanAm Outlander Max 1000 Limited and love it.

The improvements from the 800 are awesome. Its an amazing machine and superb off-road.

Monster19Dec13.jpg

Edited by mario1974
Added a photo.