Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Admin

VOTE FOR QUADCRAZY-Top 100 ORV Sites

Please take a moment and vote for us by clicking on the image below or this link.

top100_2.jpg

you guys will probably kick everyones but, i also put your link on atvlounge.com,

thanks guys

you guys will probably kick everyones but, i also put your link on atvlounge.com,

thanks guys

Thank you!

Sweet, thanks. That is a cool site you got. I like how it puts all the sites together on one page. Something for everyone.

OK. Why do we have 2 sticky threads for the same thing in the same section?
2 different websites. Now how do you vote on these sites??????

click the top100orvsites banner in the first post made by the admin to vote, its that easy... you can only vote once a month

this link shouldn't be lost ... quad crazy is now ranked #4 !!

just go to first page of this thread and click on the first comment posted ... it will take you to the voting page automatically and just say YES to quad crazy :yes:

Edited by oxidized_black

Please take a moment and vote for us by clicking on the image below or this
This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

we started to slip some, but will regain our position !!! :yes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• A moment of your time! :)

First off I'll start with this post hopefully not being imposing or in the wrong place. By all means if it is I can move it or delete it. Essentially I've been riding ATV's for more than half my life, and I love the community. I'm part of a local club up here in Canada (Refrew County ATV) and can't get enough, so I am reaching out online. I love seeing rides, learning about options and seeing the aftermarket. Because of all this I've started a YouTube channel and my own community and want to share it. I don't mean to be annoying or imposing, simply trying to share my end of the experiance! So I will keep it brief, you can catch me on YouTube @ Mainville ATV and Outdoors ( Mainville ATV and Outdoors )
      Facebook: Mainville ATV and Outdoors (We have a page and a group)
      Instagram: Mainville ATV and Outdoors I fully intend to indulge in everything here on Quad Crazy! Super excited, thanks everyone!

By Kyle Mainville, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 1 reply
    • [How To] Insert an Image into a Post

Here is how to insert an image/photo into a post. The image must be hosted elsewhere on another site or in your personal picture galleries here at QUADCRAZY. Locate the image (online) that you would like to insert into your post. Right Click on that image and copy the URL (http://............) of the picture. Go to the post and when writing a new post or replying, find the Image Icon and click it. It will ask you for that URL. Insert it and hit OK. That's it!

By Admin, in Website How To & Feedback

• 17 replies
    • Video Link Embed Corrected

We've corrected the Youtube video layout that was breaking posts. You should be able to post a link from YouTube, Dailymotion, Amazon, Metacafe or Vimeo into a post and the video should display. Please let us know if you run into any issues.

By Admin, in Announcements/Support

• 0 replies
    • manual link

1985 - 1990 Suzuki LT230 & LT250 Service Manual http://rapidshare.com/files/34084663...e%20Manual.pdf anybody have the link or file for the repair manual

By Slackiller, in General ATV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 2000 Suzuki Quad Master - Front differential clicking

I recently picked up a 2000 Suzuki Quad Master. Starts and runs well. Transmission seems to be OK. The problem is when I engaged the 4 wheel drive, and under a load, there is a clicking in the front end. This is not apparent under normal driving, but when its working harder. It works fine in 2 wheel drive, both high and low range. I tried to adjust the cable that engages the front differential, and it made some improvement. I assume that I have to remove the differential and open it up to find out the problem. I was hoping that somebody might have some experience and offer me some suggestions.

By ringram, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By commander777
      can anyone tell me if power steering is on my utv?just got it and don't have any manuals w/ the side by side.it doesn't feel like it but was wondering.also,loud noise from underneath seems like.ive read a few posts where people have complained about the noise as well and the heat and dust coming up from the cockpit area.what u guys think.any advice.thanks
    • By oxidized_black
      Please take a moment and click this link and vote for one of our top members !!
      https://www.facebook.com/ActiveJunky?sk=app_451684954848385&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=chk-530d0c2f6bfb7%2Cview-vote%2Cfor-1989556

• By quadcrazy
      February 2013 ATV Photo Contest Vote

Theme: "Winter ATV Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.
      * Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.
      Prize: 4 Wheel Parts $50 Gift Card!
      Check out some of these great promotions going on at 4 Wheel Parts!
      Special Deals for the Big Game! Save up to 20% sitewide! Ends: 2/4 at midnight PST
      Use CC5OFF for 5% Off any Order (Some Exclusions Apply)
      Use code 10OFFCOUPON to Save $10 Off Purchases of $150
      $30 Promo Card by Mail on Select Superwinch ATV Winches
      Check out 4 Wheel Parts on Facebook!
      Voting will end January 28th and the winner will be announced! Photos below...
      savageman69

wylde1

Outlander

marioweldinginc

Gunny

Earthmover (winter in Australia)

motonerd

grizzlyman

supercrew

oxidized_black

Brian_b

Lumpneck

quadnut20

ddiggerr

Ajmboy

swampcat07

dvan400ex33

• By quadcrazy
      May 2012 ATV Photo Contest Vote!
      Theme: "Best Dirt/Sand" photo with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.
      * Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.
      Prize: RZR Mask (Black)

Visit the RZR Mask thread here on QUADCRAZY...click here!

Voting will end May 31st and the winner will be announced...Good Luck!
      supercrew

motorcitymudman

Ghost420guy

Ajmboy

WillyPoP

mikeexplorer

frizzen

GREENIE

jigolbeep

Senator

wvyankee2

RuKind007

NinasATV

Jdawg4828

Djmelton93

vaneck34

gooseman80

wylde1

WCRTeam

Earthmover

oxidized_black

• By quadcrazy
      April 2012 ATV Photo Contest Vote
      Theme: "Best Scenic Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.
      Definition: sce·nic [see-nik, sen-ik]
      1. of or pertaining to natural scenery.
      2. having pleasing or beautiful scenery.
      Prize: 8" Die-Cut QUADCRAZY Sticker & QUADCRAZY Hat with embroidered logo!

Rules: Submit your "Best Scenic Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.
      Voting will take place for the last 4 days of April to determine the winner.
      Voting will end April 30th and the winner will be announced. Good Luck!
      joet82

Stoopidbot1

wvyankee2

motorcitymudman

oxidized_black

NinasATV

rappy97

quadnut20

supercrew

Earthmover

GREENIE

swampcat07