Quantcast

Are you new to the site? Where are you from?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi keithandmoola joined today. thank you.

I drive a Suzuki 185 1984version. Also have four Suzuki 125s. Two of them are drivable and two are in pieces to make one more someday in the future. i enjoy not having to get Minnesota tabs every year anymore and since they are out at the old farmstead all winter its handy not having to deal with batteries . They areold and require repairs so thats the main reason i joined. I have some manuals but nothing better than a place to pose problems and questions.

Started with one twenty years ago and added the others as grandkids got big enough to ride and the wheelers are small enough that roll overs arent deadly.

• Like 2

Not the first time I heard that pcdoc! Lol. Thank You All for the Welcome! I just got into Quads about 6 months ago. I just bought My second one and I think I only need two more!!! My Wife thinks I have a problem with these things! But I know The Fine People here will understand!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello I'm in north Mississippi. I registered some time last year after getting a 2001 kodiak 400 that needed some tinkering. But then I found out I've had a bicuspid aortic valve for 40 years which helped develope an aortic aneurysm and had to have open heart surgery. Recovering awesomely and the weather is finally warming up. I'm SO ready to get riding.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Starting a new topic for the 2024 Presidential Elections. Please be respectable with open discussion 🙂.
      Wikipedia (See who has entered the race):
      2024 United States presidential election
      2024 Presidential Polls: 
      RealClearPoltics
      FiveThirtyEight
      270toWin Interactive Map

Previous topics (now closed):
      2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread
      2016 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

• By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By Suzukiquad
      Hi, I have been around everything with a motor since I was little, and finally purchased more to get my husband, and kids involved. I have 4 quads I will be searching around for information on. I have two 2002 Suzuki LT80K quads, a 1997 Yamaha Timberwolf 250, and a 1996 Kawasaki Bayou 220. I have had different ones throughout the years, and plan on buying another Yamaha Banshee. I plan on trying to learn more about all of them, so I can customize some of them. I know nothing about them besides how to race them, my dad always took care of the rest, but figured it was time for me to learn. 
    • By Drillbit
      Hi all, from Virginia here. This winter I bought a old Atv to tinker with and have really enjoyed it. Thanks for this forum.