Quantcast

Are you new to the site? Where are you from?

I'm jobles09, or Jay for short.  New to the forum. I'm here cause I'm looking for wiring diagrams for my 1988 suzuki quadrunner 250 4x4.  Got it from a friend. Didn't run when I got it.  Has been flawless for over a year.  Took it on the trail fist time, and it developed a short in the neutral / staring system.  That's why I'm here. 4 wheeler is told to just got buy this info.  Would like to find a service manual if it was still possible.  Anyhow 👋.  Cant wait to see the responses. 

• Like 2

Hello all, I’m JonHo and live near Norfork Arkansas out in the sticks. I have a Polaris Xplorer 300 4x4 and a Magnum 325 4x4. Like to ride the woods, and use them to get around up here in the Ozarks. Do all the repairs on both the ATVs myself. I’m retired first responder. Moved here 3 years ago, originally from Fort Worth , Texas. Here’s wishing everyone a fine day

• Like 1

Hi ardmore Albrrta canada.  I own  artic cat 300 5x4 green , i replaced the battery in it , it started  i ran it  for a few minutes   drove it and parked it. Went out to start it 2 daysxlater and nothing. Replaced the fuses in the fuse box. It shows power but no noise when trying to start it. Help

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 9:55 AM, newbie said:

Yes I'm new to quads, I rode a few never fixed em before. So I probably going to need some serious advice. I live in ardmore alberta,Canada. Basically boreal forest n muskeg riding. Own a 300 green 2002 artic cat 4x4.

Newbi, if you’re going to ride atv’s sooner or later you’ll have to learn to work them. I’m no expert but will share what I know with you. Just ask and if I know am willing to help out. Welcome to the forum

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone im from TN 

I've got a 99 king quad 300 and my new lakota 300 to get into sportier riding

i'm looking for service manuals raptor shocks and aftermarket exhausts

main riding area is the very steep mountain/hill behind my house. i post my custom ebike and some trail building on youtube under my name jonathan mullins.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, newbie from Ohio. I have a 1987 Honda trx250 that I have had for a long time.  It is fun and handy around the farm and in the woods. Just recently bought a used and abused 1994 Yamaha Kodiak 400 from my sil that gave up on it. Always wanted a 4x4, just could not come up to the cost. I hope to get it working with your help. It does run and move, but needs parts. Thanks in advance,  Robert 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello from Bristol Va!! Retired combat vet who is just too darn worn out to keep hiking to the top of the hills here, so I grabbed a fakebook marketplace 800 buck 2001 Bombardier Quest 650 that needed fixed up from all the "fix'n" the prior owner did. UGH!! I plan to use it as a workhorse in my woods and pastures and take it exploring in the National forests and state parks around here.

Be seeing ya' around,

Mike 

• Like 2