Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Are you new to the site? Where are you from?

I am located near Lebanon Pennsylvania, USA.  Will be using my Sportsman mostly for hunting and occasional trail riding.  Went through Sault Ste. Marie several years ago on my motorcycle.  I have a friend who lives in Houghton Mi  (on the other side of the  UP.).  And drove up for a visit.  Beautiful country where you live.

Im Tim, I live in Arkansas great outdoor life here! I am rebuilding a suzuki LT4wd to ride! My last ATV was a suzuki LT160. Small but got me every where with bags of corn, passengers, equipment etc. 

I'm also new to the site. I live in Gallatin, Tennessee but my shop is in Bethpage, Tennessee in the sticks! We repair vehicles of all types and a bunch of farm equipment, mowers, chainsaws, etc.  Currently riding and fixing up a Kawasaki 220, I have a Honda 450 as well as a bunch of dirt bikes.

• 2 months later...

On 5/19/2009 at 11:11 AM, DrtyGrlKristin said:

Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site! :yes:

If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!! :wink:

Lets get to know each other a little better shall we? :huh:

I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...

I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! :laugh: We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :biggrin: :woot:

Hello! I’m Shawnna from Tacoma, WA area, I ride a 2007 Honda Recon ES TRX 250. Just started riding and am loving it!  I ride with my brother, nephew and son, we try to go every weekend too! 

Im Shane Freedom Emerson from Tupelo Ms. and thanks for letting me in the door i own a few 3 wheelers and a couple 4wheelers i buy junked atvs and bring them back to life  so im always needing a little help with things and i have a lott of knowledge about pass builds i have done so thanks have a blessed day. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Tim-ANC
      What happened to this site? Looks like it had a large and active membership until a couple years ago. Rather a ghost town now. Most people just asking their questions and passing through.
    • By bansheedave
      Hello everyone. Just found the site. Was drawn in by the 3 wheeler section but I see it isn't used very much..lol anyways, I'm from Michigan. Not new to quads. Had some real bad experiences on them over the years. I've long switched to bikes but do own a 3 wheeler.
    • By rhonda
      hey, i'm rhonda. i ride an 05 trx450r. heres a picture of my quad, one of me, and one of my son and husband--dont have any of me on my quad in my pc apparently. i just need something to do to pass some down time at work... i am 23, married, and a mommy of a 2monther.

• By gkingpolisher420
      hello riders,new guy in the house.i am a owner operator of a custom metal polishing shop,located in southeast indiana.i live to polish and love to ride!!
      If you have any nasty looking parts that you might want to refinish hit me up,carbs,rims,trees,lower legs,swingarms,cylinders,heads,covers well you get the idea.
      For more info pm or email me i will hook you up!!!
      THANKS.........GREG KING
    • By Nomad67
      Hey all, just stumbled across this place so i joined up. I hope to meet a few new people and possibly find a few new places to ride in Southern Ontario.
  • eManualOnline