quadcrazy

Are you part of another atv community forum?

Are you part of another atv community forum?   50 members have voted

1. 1. Are you part of another atv community forum?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

80 posts in this topic

1.ATVFan and ATV Connection

2.I use to visit ATV Connection all the time until I found this site. I dont like ATVFan.

3.ATV Connection is a pretty big forum so I could usually find whatever I needed.

4. There are a lot of people on ATV Connection that make stupid posts and are deleted members. I just dont like ATVFan cuz it sucks.

5. ATVFan just needs to be deleted. ATV Connection needs to scan the members better.

This is just about what I would say and I am also a member at exriders.com - The one thing I get really frustrated with on any forum, the search option stinks or is none existant. This makes if very hard to find old threads on stuff your looking for, especially on big forums.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I'm reviving this thread to get some new responses...:wink:

Add Honda Foreman forum to my list to.

highlifter forums i go to a lot because its all utilities and thats wat i like... and they know a boat load of stuff for my arcticat.... i also like the way its organized like they have a link for arctic cat riders and all they dicusee is arctic cats, and they have all the other brands and wen u click in it it only discuss ur type of atv so u dont have to search everywhere for an answer.... and i also go onto arcticchat forums well used to go their a lot but not that much anymore great site though very helpful

Edited by outlander560

Ridingaz.com, Nyroc.com, Desertcanyonriders.com, Always assured a ride is going on some where! :wink:

Im not going through 6 pages to see what I put down.....all you need to do is look at my Sig.....LOL!!!

Forums.AtvConnection.com

Somewhat.. but not so much recently

Large variety/selection of members

The site itself sucks, bad setup. dated forum tech, slow, dated features...

I would switch it to vBulletin (the best type of forums)

I would switch it to vBulletin (the best type of forums)

I agree, like this forum. :yes:

I agree, like this forum. :yes:

Exactly! that is one of the things that helped me determine that this is a good forum!

i am a member of several other sites a couple are brand speciffic sites kawasaki and polaris ... and exriders.com .. they all have good and bad .. not gonna knock any... but some load faster than others and thats about the only real thing that i would complain about ..

I was on a Polaris site too, but I haven't been on there in so long I can't even remember the name. Gen something I think.

Wow, look slike ATVFan has been neglected. The entire forum is full of spam and more spam. I just happened to check them out and every forum category is full of spammers. I guess they gave up on that site...:yes:

yes for sure ... this is one of the cleanest sites out there !!!

even the ones that are being 'moderated' etc. are full of it !!

I'm a member of a lot of the big brand forums and some others but, I only signed up to reserve my name (earthmover), just in case I buy one down the track, which is unlikely to happen. I like ATV frontier for the CF-Moto tech-stuff, It seems to be the only English speaking forum, talking about CF-Motos (but then again, those Canadians you have to wonder.) (No offence oxidized_black) and Rincon Riders for obvious reasons. OZATV I don't like it myself I only login because its Australian. I login to Rincon riders & OZATV and of course QuadCrazy most every day. I think in some cases there are double standards with some members preaching one thing and when you meet them for a ride they are doing another, but then that's not the forums fault. I like to think that pictures make a good forum and so I try to post as many as I can, and Quadcrazy is doing a good job there. I would love to see an upload straight from your computer, drag & drop style set up for photos, after all a picture tells a thousand words. I like forums because I cant be interrupted, and people ask a question because they want to know the answer, they're not asking just to be polite.

Wow, look slike ATVFan has been neglected. The entire forum is full of spam and more spam. I just happened to check them out and every forum category is full of spammers. I guess they gave up on that site...:yes:

This is because they were bought by vertical scope! :yes:

Honda Atv forum

Atv connection

Also part of a few Facebook atv groups

Black Rock Trail Riders

Tri State Trail Riders

PA Coal Climbers

yes, I contacted the owner and ATVFan was sold to a large company which owns many sites. So now its just floating in cyberspace.... I put so many years into that site! What killed it is when he got rid of moderators and decided to use bots instead- a fatal mistake. BOTS dont answer tech questions or know anything more than they are told. FATAL ERROR. I hope it cost him big!

yes, I contacted the owner and ATVFan was sold to a large company which owns many sites. So now its just floating in cyberspace.... I put so many years into that site! What killed it is when he got rid of moderators and decided to use bots instead- a fatal mistake. BOTS dont answer tech questions or know anything more than they are told. FATAL ERROR. I hope it cost him big!

Yep, you summed it up! :yes:

Kind of an old topic, but I was looking over at ThumperTalk and looks like they just updated their site and are using the same software to run it as quadcrazy. Login form and forum/topic layout is very similar..😎

8 hours ago, quadmaniac said:

Kind of an old topic, but I was looking over at ThumperTalk and looks like they just updated their site and are using the same software to run it as quadcrazy. Login form and forum/topic layout is very similar..1f60e.png

Yep, looks the same just skinned differently. 

On 04/05/2013 at 8:07 PM, Ajmboy said:

This is because they were bought by vertical scope! :yes:

Vertiscope blows. They almost single handily destroyed hcs

I voted no,but meant to say yes lol. Finger slipped.   I also belong to Trackshare 

2 minutes ago, fartknocker said:

I voted no,but meant to say yes lol. Finger slipped.   I also belong to Trackshare 

cool, I've never seen that site before and just checked it out. Looks like that site and HCS are using the same older forum software that this site was on about 10 years ago, very retro. 😁 

4 minutes ago, Ajmboy said:

cool, I've never seen that site before and just checked it out. Looks like that site and HCS are using the same older forum software that this site was on about 10 years ago, very retro. 1f601.png 

Very retro indeed 😆..  I'm also on freedom sledder. . It looks like they use the same software as this site