Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV club, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

quadcrazy

Round 2: QUADCRAZY Most Comments Contest!

commentstitle3round2.gif

The QUADCRAZY MOST COMMENTS Contest is back! We had such a success running this contest over the summer, we decided to do it again! Now from October through December, the member with the most comments/posts each month, will win one of every prize below! New prizes may also be added during the contest period by supporting sponsors! You must have at least 30 comments for that month, to win. Please click on the sponsors below for more info on the prizes.

$25 Rocky Mountain ATV MC Gift Card

$25 Motorcycle Superstore Gift Card

4 Wheel Parts $25 Gift Card

1 Gallon QuadBoss Tire Sealant $53.95 MSRP

8" Die-Cut Sticker

GearUp2Go $25 Gift Card

Cycle Gear $35 Gift Card NEW!

* More Sponsors May Be Added During The Contest!

By the end of each month, everyone on the 'MOST COMMENTS" lists here, will receive 5 QUADCRAZY Stickers! It's easy to win, just write a comment to a fellow member on their page, picture, video, or blog. There are over 5,900 forum threads, 5,800 members, 4300 pictures, and 400 videos alone, that you can drop a comment on to win! Good Luck!

* Comments that are not original and considered spam will be removed, bringing your total down. Winning comments will be reviewed and re-calculated if needed, so post wisely!

We are counting comments for the following areas only:

1. Member Profile Page Comments/Guestbook Sections

2. Picture Comments under our Picture Section

3. Video Comments under our Video Section

4. Blog Comments under our Blog Section

5. Forum Posts in our Forum Section

6. Music Comments in our Music Section

RMATVsmall.jpgmsuperstore.gif4wheelParts.gif

QuadBoss.gifgearup2go.gifqcsticker8.jpg

CycleGear.gif

You can can post your contest questions in this thread. We will update this thread with contest news. Good Luck!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Nice! Great prizes again. I have to try and win one this time...

Can I try again? I have nothing better to do now that my quads broke. I'll have more time to spend on the computer this time.

Can I try again? I have nothing better to do now that my quads broke. I'll have more time to spend on the computer this time.

Of course, fresh start for everyone, just can't win multiple times in a 3 month round.

Does this one count? LOL

Ah heck, I think I may just give this one a go.

The one thing that I would like to see added to this contest is a "bonus feature"! Let's say 10 points for anyone who posts a "How-To" with pictures.

Man its gonna be really hard to top the last one. I can hear my wife saying I am spending too much time on the computer already.

I guess i will try again.. I always run out of things to post after a while though..

I am gonna start throwing some more pics on to give you guys something to comment on. Good time for everyone to do the same, we all could use some new stuff to check out.

This is a great type of contest, really gets activity going. I like the bonus idea..:yes:

I worked to hard last time on the comment contest and I'm still trying to get the feeling back in my fingers.

I worked to hard last time on the comment contest and I'm still trying to get the feeling back in my fingers.

I`m surprised you have any fingers left !:laugh:

I should be working on my prairie. Frame should be painted by monday I hope Then I can get back to work. But for now it's contest time! This is fun & such a great group of people.

Congratulations to hangingon for winning in October!

Anyone on the list for who would like to claim their stickers, please send me a PM.