Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

robren

New to Forum from Ohio

Hello all,

New to the forum although I have been riding a few years. Looking forward to meeting and possibly riding with some new people!

Wayne National Forest is probably the best but its in SE Ohio. We just dont have a lot of places in Ohio to ride.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By sprad22
      Hi I have a 2002 arctic cat 500 auto.starts and runs but will not go forward or reverse.the outer clutches/pulleys and belt spins but it will not move when put in gear.Any ideas as to what to to check for?clutckes,broken gear????
      thanks for any ideas..
    • By Rich1028
      Anyone riding this weekend?

who is riding,and where this weekend?

wife's quad is to be picked up sat. morning,then off to tire shop to have new tires put on,I'm thinking maybe a short blast up to leota trail on Sunday.
    • By John Miele
      Any public access areas near Charleston, SC to ride? If you know of a hidden gem, please share!
    • By Ryan Geiler
      New to the ATV world, picked up a solid used Kodiak 400.  It appears the former owner did some sort of modification for a saddle bag or something along those lines--and I'd like to match it up and replace it.  Not a big deal by any means but something I thought I would give a shot at finding.
      does anyone recognize what kind of luggage/bag/cargo would go where those white tabs are he drilled through that fuel fender?

Thanks again

• By Ryan Lewis
      Went on a great ride on Sunday from the M-33 trail head to the Lupton trailhead in the Huron National Forest.

More videos from the ride to be uploaded to the channel soon.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By joelongo72
      I'm looking for an atv for my 12 yr old daughter.
      She has a kymco 90 mongoose now and I need a
      Bigger bike. I was looking hard at the pitster pro 125.
      Can anyone help me with input on this bike?
    • By Admin
      With Google's latest search changes, they require that sites have a mobile layout and will penalize search rankings if they don't. We have created a mobile version of the forum only at this time, because it receives the most traffic. There is a drop down at the bottom of the forum and you can choose the layout or click here to check it out. The site should automatically detect mobile devices as well. At the top of the mobile style, there is a link to go back to the default style as well.

• By Maskman
      Hi, I have been using your info for a while thought I would say hi. From north west vermont. I have a 1999 350 Yamaha bigbear. It has been used,abused, and neglected. It still runs like a champ. I use it for hauling firewood logs and most anything I need moved. Now I am planning on touching it with some T.L.C. in hopes of getting another 15 years out of it.
      Thank you for the volumes of information available.
      Mike
    • By ELKASuspensionCorp
      Hey guys!
      Here is your chance to win a full Stage 3 kit for your ATV!
      The product:
      Front & Rear Stage 3 ATV Shocks Kit (limited-time only, while supplies last) | Elka Suspension
      To participate:
      Stage 3 Kit Sweepstake | Elka Suspension
      Good Luck!