quadmaniac

What 2 stroke oil are you using?

You can use Valvoline:

2-Stroke Motor Oil

bottle_bot_VV746.jpg

Valvoline Motorcycle Oils contain proprietary blends of premium base oils and advanced additive technology to help you achieve peak performance from your machine.

Available at: Auto Zone; Checker, Schuck's and Kragen; Murray's; and Blains

Valvoline 2-Stroke Motorcycle Oil is formulated to help:

Protect at High RPMs and Temperatures - Excellent film strength and lubricity to help protect engines at peak RPMs and temperatures, minimize piston scuffing and protect fuel injectors.

Achieve Maximum Horsepower - Clean-burning to maximize acceleration and performance.

Protect Vital System Parts - Special dispersants to help prevent piston ring sticking over the broad range of engine temperatures.

Reduce Exhaust Smoke - Advanced additives burn clean and significantly reduce visible exhaust and exhaust port blocking.

Achieve Proper Fuel Mix - Special balance of advanced components to allow thorough mixing with fuel.

Part Number VV746

Size 16 oz

UPC 0-74130-00746-8

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I use Motul 800 in my Suzuki but use Polaris oil in my son's Predator 90.

I use Motul 800 in my Suzuki but use Polaris oil in my son's Predator 90.

Isn't the Predator 90 a 4-stroke?

Just the 2007s and 2008s. He has a 2003. In 2007 the only Predator 90 was pink the boys now have an Outlaw 90. It looks like for 2008 there is no Predator 90 at all.

Castor 927(maxima) 24:1 and she looks clean and oily everytime i pull her apart ,powervalve never gets gummed up.

You can use Valvoline:

2-Stroke Motor Oil

bottle_bot_VV746.jpg

Valvoline Motorcycle Oils contain proprietary blends of premium base oils and advanced additive technology to help you achieve peak performance from your machine.

Available at: Auto Zone; Checker, Schuck's and Kragen; Murray's; and Blains

Valvoline 2-Stroke Motorcycle Oil is formulated to help:

Protect at High RPMs and Temperatures - Excellent film strength and lubricity to help protect engines at peak RPMs and temperatures, minimize piston scuffing and protect fuel injectors.

Achieve Maximum Horsepower - Clean-burning to maximize acceleration and performance.

Protect Vital System Parts - Special dispersants to help prevent piston ring sticking over the broad range of engine temperatures.

Reduce Exhaust Smoke - Advanced additives burn clean and significantly reduce visible exhaust and exhaust port blocking.

Achieve Proper Fuel Mix - Special balance of advanced components to allow thorough mixing with fuel.

Part Number VV746

Size 16 oz

UPC 0-74130-00746-8

I use thsi stuff and I buy it at CARQUEST.

I've been riding 2 strokes for 23 years, what makes your Bel Ray better than the Pro-Honda oil I use?

LMAO!!!!!!!

Gots to have the Stuff with HEAT though!!!!:biggrin::wink::huh:

I run the Klotz.....YamaLube sometimes......I like the smell of Klotz though......ever put any of the Fragrances in there???? MMMMMMMMMM.,,.,,,,,,

I sure am glad that you keep popping your fat head in Billy. You are always good for a laugh.

I sure am glad that you keep popping your fat head in Billy. You are always good for a laugh.
Just trying to be supportive. I have time for to be on here about 15 min a day instead of an hour or to a day checking stuff when I was a Mod.

bhahaha lets try to keep it pg in here :) but that was funny buckbilly :)
Hey that was a picture of Mwke 2 stroke lube. He really means TWO strokes too.

bahaha, taht is pretty funny.............if he thinks it is, lets not be hurting his feelingssssss with those comments......................

MWKE dishes out enough trash talk, I think he could handle it. But you are right Wheeler.