Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Post Your Christmas Wish List

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I'm going to take this opportunity to revive a very old thread, instead of posting a new one on this topic. It's been 11 years since I started this topic, can't believe I've been posting on this site for 11 years and back then I wanted a satellite radio for my car but today I have it built in, plus a fancy little app for siriusxm on my phone. Times sure have changed, have 2 kids now and really just wait to see what they want for xmas mostly.

All I really want is happiness and health and for my kids to have a great xmas, sounds corny but I'm blessed and can't really think of anything I REALLY want. I'm 43 and gadgets and electronics aren't doing it for me as much anymore, don't need the latest. However, I'm working on my house so anything "Home Depot" will do!

Post your xmas wishes and list for 2018!

image.png.84e08fd20f8954abdc1a2647d8f2f9b6.png

• Like 1

11 years @Ajmboy !!!!! Quadcrazy OG! 

Thats great.  I feel like I missed out on a lot not knowing that all this stuff still existed Into my older years. Then marriage, kids etc. But having said that if it weren’t for my oldest boy saying hey can we get a used bike and fix it up I don’t think I would have gotten back into it! Let alone enjoy it so much and have the bikes we have. But the funny thing here is your right! 

At a certain age the latest and greatest doesn’t do it for me. Doing for the kids and family does ! Watching the kids enjoy riding and building bikes with my oldest and seeing him do his thing it’s all worth it. The games, sports, gadgets etc!   So from a Christmas list stand point the list I love the most are the Christmas 🎄 lists that I get from my kids all 3 🥴!   Giving them the latest and greatest makes me happy. For me I am  happy with what i have built around me more then anything I could want. 

Great post! 

11 years????? Dam ! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻