Quantcast

How did you get into Quads?

Heres my story. Kinda long. I guess I was a late bloomer when it comes to quads. I had never ridden a quad in my life. Rode Dirt Bikes as a kid growing up. Back in Oct of '06 I found a Mustang on craigslist. Took it for a test drive one morning before work. Fast car. 351 Cleveland. I had planned on meeting the guy again after work. For some strange reason thats still to this day beyond me, I stopped in Hillsboro MotoSports on the way home from work. I had 6 Grand on me. There was a left over '05 sitting by the front door. It was on sale for $4999. It was $5499 OTD. I didnt even look at anything else. I knew nothing about quads accept I thought it really looked coool and I had the money in my pocket to buy it. I was sitting on it when the salesman walked up and asked... "Can I help you?" Without hestitation I pulled 60 Ben Franklins outta my front pocket and said "I want this Quad. Load it up in my truck." It was just about dark by the time I drove away from the shop. BTW, I didnt bother to ask my ol lady if I could buy it. LOL. Anyway, I took it by the house and showed her. She was kinda stunned but not mad. We drove over to a friend of mines house and unloaded it. I took it to the field across the street from his house. HOLY CHIT!!!!! I was surprised by the power. I had it for about 2 weeks and took it to Sand Lake. I was there a few hours and rolled it on a banked turn at the top of the bowl right before you get to the one-ways. When it rolled, I flew off and landed on my belly. The quad came bouncing and landed on my back. For a month I couldnt even walk. I was scared of it. I considered trading it for a 250EX. Went back to the shop. The salesman said..."Dude!!! You dont want a 250EX!!! Trust me. Just get used to it" I still wasnt convinced. I put it on craigslist for $4000. Calls were coming in. I had a guy that wanted to come look at it that evening. I decided to take it for one last ride at Browns Camp before I sold it. I was still afraid of it. After about 5 minutes I started feeling comfortable on it again. I decided right then, I loved my Honda 450 and would learn how to ride it instead of selling it. That was late Nov of '06. Work was slow for a Painter in Oregon. My new job everyday? Going to Browns Camp and ridding my Quad. I bought my Girl Friend an '02 Blaster. I rode my 450 for 4-6 hours almost every single day for 3 months. And yes, I know my way around Browns Camp pretty well. LOL. In March I bought her an '06 TRX250EX (Thank God I didnt trade my 450 for one of those) LOL Since then, I have become totally addicted to quads. I love them. Couldnt imagine not owning at least one quad. Luckily I have two. My "07 was $6500 OTD in July of '07. Bought it for my Girlfriend. Traded in her 250 EX. A month later we broke up. So, I wound up with two Honda 450's.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

My husband was into dirtbikes when I met him. I had a 4 y/o son at the time. He took me out riding, and let me use his Odyssey. I was hooked! My son rode around in front of him on the dirtbike. Then he got too big for that, and it was time to get him his own ride. Since he couldn't handle a 2 wheel bike, we got him a quad. Since DH's dirtbike didn't do well with the slower speeds, he had to have a quad! I got pregnant, so I got an "offroad" golf cart to putt - putt trails with while the boys went riding. Now the baby is big enough to handle her own quad, and I got a real quad! The End.

• Thanks 1

that is a nice mustang but i must be going crazy because that looks like a v6 small block.... well anyway about 2 years ago my parents bought a can-am rally 200 at the dealer awesome starter but later had big problems with the engine... about 2 months after i got a job and at the end of the summer was able to by a 2003 arctic cat 400 4x4 (wat a difference) so much power and 4x4 forget about it...... then i just have been riding ever since and loveing every minute of it and getting a lot of people hooked onto quads as well

It was $5000. I think it was a '73. Its a V8. 351. Count the plug wires. If I would have bought the Stang I probably wouldnt have a drivers license anymore. LOL. My Dream car is a 68 Fastback. Shelby would be nice, but pretty much unaffordable for me. Not to mention gas is over $4 a gal now.

• Like 1

yea gas is going up so much. pretty nice mustang if i had a choice it would be the 71'mach 1 or the 67' gt350

Yeah, me too. But both those are well over 5 grand. I like 67 or 68 Shelby GT-500 like Elinore in Gone in 60 seconds. I think they were taking 68 Fastbacks and making them look like 67 GT-500s for the movie. I've alway been a Ford guy. Mostly 4x4s. 73-79s. But, recently been considering either a 73 or 74 Chevy 3/4 ton short bed for my next toy. Now, I gotta see if I can find some pix of some of my old Fords.

i was 8 years old and my parents had trouble deciding wat kinda present i wanted for christmas. so i was asked if i wanted a quad or a dirtbike. i said dirtbike cause i thought it would be cheaper. so that christmas i got a ttr90. i rode it everday and loved it, but one day i jumped and landed too far on the rear wheel. i fell back and ripped a chunk outta my elbow(thank god for meh helmet). i too was scared of it. i never rode the same on that dirtbike. that next christmas my brother got a kfx50.i would ride around with him, but not as hard as before. after i began to ride his quad more than my dirtbike. when i was 12 or 13(dont remeber) we went out and bought a 250ex. i loved it. after that all my friends began getting quads. then at 14 i got bored with the 250 but still rode the hell outta it. then this march, after 2 yrs of workin with my dad i finally got my 400ex. the story is to be continued :wink:

• Like 1

Man where to start where to start.

Well about hmm 7-8 years ago 1 of my cousin's had this yellow/blue like 250 forgot what brand. It might of been a honda. But after I rode it down thru the softball field parking lot/trails in the back/creek that gos thru a tunnel under the highway 3 storys down under ground.

Then I wanted 1

I couldnt get 1 till back in 2004 we live in the city like 15-20 mins from downtown ST Louis. So we was going to my dad's farm, and we looked over to harley dividson's building. They was having a BIG blow out sale out of all there stores around the STL area. So 2 days later dad, and me went over there. we would of thought there was only dirt bikes till we saw 2 ATV's in the back.

So we went over there since we looked at everything else. They had a red honda 400 something "cant remember what model". It was damage they said it looked like a tree T-bone it lol.

Then there it was a 2003 green polaris expolrer 400 w/ a snowplow the shinest it ever been "since i had it lol" Then dad, and me was talking saying. Well since we did buy are chevy, and mom's gmc I dont know if we can buy it. But after mom got off work we said "CAN WE HAVE IT??" she first said no. Then we showed her all the stuff on it, and what we could do with it. Then she finally said yes.

Boguht it for $5,000 I believe or $4.999 o well its close. But 2-3 weeks after we had it. I wrecked it. I was going full speed "With a helment" didnt know there was a BIG HOLE there. the grass was all level so I didnt see the hole. People said they saw me, then disappear. then see the atv fly up in the air then atv disappear, then they saw me fly in the air with my helment flying off, then I disappear. The atv then rolled over me but where the seat was it didnt hurt me.

I walked away with alittle cut on my leg, and a headache.. We did repair it $300 damage not much tho.

I was even scared to drive it since then 3 months later since it was sitting at my unlce's collecting dust. I finally said I'll ride it if I dont feel right with it we'll sale it. So while I was riding it around I was thinking all the good times I had with the short 2-3 weeks I had it. So I kept it, and take it to the mud runs at are cousin's farm about 2 time every year. Also take it down to are farm to ride it. But I'll never forget that wreck.

We still have it today. But it has been sitting at my uncle's for quite a long time. Theres has to be atleast 3 inches of dust on it. 1 day it will run in its glory days.....1 day.

But we do need to take it out before sept. because mud runs coming up.

quite easily. The Doctor told me my balance was no longer good enuf for 2 wheels.....I can ride with the best of them, but it's too much work for my old heart. so I went to 3 wheels, then to four. It's a change, but it has been a BALL the whole way! nice folks everywhere!

When I was like 16 years old, I had a couple of freind that had quads. King Quad 300 I think, with the lever shifts, is what was the beast back then. Some Hondas and some ATCs I remember. Never had money to get into the sport at that time.

I was able to get my frist quad at age 24, a 1987 yamaha warrior. Used of course.

My first NEW quad came a few years later and it was a 2002 Kawasaki Bayou 220

Then I bought a 2004 Yamaha Kodiak 450.

Finally I bought a 2005 Suzuki King Quad.

I started riding at age 5. My dad raised me on dirt bikes. I started racing at age 8.(desert racing) I've been on just about every Honda from the 50cc to the 500cc. When I met my girl and we started going out riding EVERY weekend she had just got her Rhino. The places we would go weren't all that fun on a dirt bike. But then again I can ride a bike without even thinking about it. So I started looking at quads because that's all I would see out there. I bought my 1st quad in June of 07, It brought back the fun. No more mindless riding. Having all 4 corners to watch when you're going, sliding around turns. I think it is much more impressive when you see a guy on a sport quad fly through a gnarley rock section than a bike. Takes more skill.(to go fast)

Growing up in "suburbia" (50 miles NW of New York city), and anal parents, I never really had the opportunity for any type of off-roading.....a BMX bike here and there with small mounds on abandoned property, but that was maybe 3 times tops.....

Well, at the ripe old age of 44, my photography mentor emailed me one snowy day in January of 2007 and asked if I wanted to go riding with him. I knew he rode quads....he has a Kodiak 450 in his garage...

No sooner did I read the last sentence of that email did I hit reply with a "HELL YEAH!!!!"

Wound up doing a 4 hour ride on his son's 250 Ozark (SRA, manual) and the bug bit me......

The following week, I found a local club, and they advised me to get the '07 Kawi Brute Force 650 4x4i with ITP TerraCross tires....

Took delivery of that puppy in February '07.....WAHOO!!!!!

Since then, I've joined 4 local clubs (lot of member overlap).

I also found out, and the NY members can commiserate, that NY SUCKS for ATV'ers....but we get by with what we have.....

We maintain our trails, as well as volunteer for multi-county charity/volunteer work. Hopefully with the current legislature on the table will improve things....

Don't have all that many miles/hours on the quad, but get out when I can.

As we all know, gas prices are affecting some of us.....

It costs me close to $120 every time I want to ride with the upstate club (120 mile round trip....2 car tanks of gas...quad tank and 5 gal. can...trail fee), so I probably won't be riding much this summer if gas prices don't improve...GRRRRR!!!!!!

Anyhoo...that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!!!!

Tom "Slug Rider" D

Well, at the ripe old age of 44, my photography mentor emailed me one snowy day in January of 2007 and asked if I wanted to go riding with him. I knew he rode quads....he has a Kodiak 450 in his garage...

Same age I started ridding at. 44. Everyone else started when the were much younger.

Same age I started ridding at. 44. Everyone else started when the were much younger.

Yeah...but the thing is, you most likely can roost my butt coming off the trailer :aargh:

LOL!

-TD

Well I started about 15 years ago with a Honda 110 ATC. I bought it to go deer hunting. I loved it but that is all I did with it was go hunting. My father-in-law got a Honda TRX 200 "The Turtle" it is called that cause it had a trunk that kinda resembled a turtle shell. My brother-in-law had just bought a Blaster from his cousin's boyfriend so I had to have a quad. It turns out that the same guy the boyfriend "now her husband" his dad had a Lakota 300 that he wanted to get rid of. I got it and have been in love with riding ever since. I bought my son a 1986 Honda TRX 70 for Christmas when he was 8 or 9. He was well out of that within a year or so and we found him a 2003 Polaris Predator which he loves. February 2006 I got a Suzuki LT250R and I love it but have been working on it more than riding it. My wife now rides the Lakota. It is a great family sport and we have some of the best times riding. I just wish we could get out more.

Trucks is an awesome show. I met Stacy a couple months ago at the Nashville Auto Show. He was great. I am a Ford guy too mostly. I have a 1994 Mustang GT I bought brand new. I am currently working on getting it back to perfect. I had a 1970 Mustang Mach 1 when I was 18 "man I wish I had that car back".

That's why I'm the "Slug Rider", Herr 'bot ;)

My fellow club members are cool for the most part.

They know I like to tool around, and they just wait for me after they're done mashin' their throttles.

And, if I think I'm in over my head, especially on mountain climbs, I carry this really big red flag that says "HELP" in Sanskrit.....

Tom D

Nice, I usually wait for everyone anywhere there is a fork in the trail or a chance of going the wrong way. I'm always in front so I always find the obstacles for everyone else. So I'll wait and point them out so no one gets hurt.

Yep...that's how my clubs do it too....someone usually waits at a fork or tight turn....or have a "trail rear" who takes up the back of the pack and who knows the trails....

It's all good......I've met many great people over the past 1 1/2 years.....there's that 1-2% that are idiots...but we just run them over...me...I do it slowly...LOL!....just kidding....

-TD

yea I started about 6 or 7 on minibikes but was already driving harvest (the big JDs) in South Dakota so the minibikes were just kinda what we call pitbikes now....they were just fun.......it evolved from there I think.....

BTW this is an actual current picture of me. Yea I know I should moisturize more...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By oxidized_black
      these are what i have in my collection ... always looking for more
      1985 - 1990 Suzuki LT230 & LT250 service manual
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/532-1985-90-suzuki-quadrunner-lt230-service-manual/
      1987 - 1998 Suzuki Quad Runner 250 & King Quad 280 service manual
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/268-quad-runner-250-king-quad-1987-1998-service-manual/
      1987 - 2006 Suzuki LT80 service manual
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/89-1987-2006-suzuki-lt80-service-manual/
      1987 Suzuki LT500R Quadzilla service manual
      1988 - 1992 Suzuki LT250R Porting Instruction
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/90-1988-1992-suzuki-lt250r-porting-instructions-manual/
      1988 - 1992 Suzuki LT250R Quadracer service manual
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/91-1988-1992-suzuki-lt250r-quadracer-service-manual/
      1988 - 1992 Suzuki LT250R Tuning Guide Instruction
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/92-1988-1992-suzuki-lt250r-tuning-guide-instructions/
      1999 - 2004 Suzuki King Quad 300 service manual
      2002 - 2007 Suzuki 500LTA service manual
      2002 - 2009 Suzuki LTF250 Ozark service manual
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/94-2002-2009-suzuki-ltf250-ozark-service-manual/
      2003 Suzuki LTZ400 service manual
      2006 Suzuki 50LTZ Quad Sport service manual
      2004 Suzuki 250LTZ Quad Sport service manual
      2005 Suzuki LTA700 King Quad service manual
      2007 Suzuki 90LTZ Quad Sport service manual
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/97-2007-suzuki-90ltz-quadsport-service-manualpdf/
      2008 Suzuki 400FLTF King Quad service manual
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/98-2008-suzuki-400fltf-kingquad-service-manual/
      2008 Suzuki 750 King Quad service manual
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/99-2008-suzuki-750-kingquad-service-manual/
      2009 Suzuki 400LTZ Quad Sport service manual
      https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/file/100-2009-suzuki-400ltz-quadsport-service-manual/

ALSO CHECK SUZUKI ATV SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOADS
      Please visit the downloads section for ATV manuals at https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/
      Also available at:
      Get 15% at emanualsonline.com with coupon code EMOAFF
      Get 20% at emanualsonline.com with coupon code BLAZE and $50 purchase
    • By 97kingquad
      I have been rebuilding some ATVs in my spare time and teaching myself along with the help from the internet how an engine works and getting bikes running again is quite enjoyable. I even built an arctic cat 300 4x4 from two parts bikes the had seized motors and missing parts. It was pretty enjoyable. 

So I am now working on a sazuki quadrunner 300 1992 which had a whole list of issues when I got it. I have fixed almost everything I need to in order to get this bike running. But something is going on inside the head or crankcase. 
      I had to replace the timing chain because it was very stretched due to the previous owner.

What the issue was, the timing chain was off the sprocket inside the engine due to it being stretched it slipped off. So the previous owner rebuilt the top end thinking it would fix it which it may have temporarily, but when doing so they welded an extra inch onto the tensioner to hold the chain tight. Which as you can imagine caused a dozen other issues.
      So that stretched the chain to the point where I could remove the cam with the tensioner in.
      It beat the sliders all to hell. Destroyed the cylinder housing and obviously ruined the tensioner. 
      I didn't realise all of this until after I rebuilt the engine.  I noticed wear where the timing chain runs through the cylinder. I found the cam had no retaining chair, or clip whatever you want to call it so the cam was beat to sh** also. It had almost an inch of play side to side.
      So I pulled the head off of my parts bike and fixed all of it. Then put it together and went to pull it over and found it was not on the sprocket (this is when I realised that all that damage and the welded tensioner was because the timing chain had been off the sprocket) 
      So I pulled the stator cover off and pulled the flywheel (which I should add to get at the stator cover I have to remove the rear tire and a arm as well as remove the bolt through the front of the engine. And the exhaust system has to be removed to pull the cylinder as the exhaust guard is bolted to the side of the timing chain tensioner. Stupid setup. Glad the king quad doesn't have that. 
      So I got everything apart and the flywheel off. New timing chain (nice and tight now) put the head back together and flywheel but it is quite hard to turn the engine over. I can but with difficulty. When the valve cover was off it seemed to spin much more freely. Before I tear everything back apart and start again any ideas on what it is? 

• By GatorHunter
      Clymer ATV Manual - Polaris ATVs
      You can also find ATV Manuals on Amazon.
      Here is my list, some I have had, some I got online
      I have put all Manuals on my dedicated server, so the links won't go dead. Most the manuals listed below are on the server and there may be some on the server that's not on the list. Scroll to the bottom of this post to get the link.
      If you need a Manual that's not on the list, leave a reply, I will try to locate it, if I can't, I'm sure another member would share if they have it.
      If you have manuals that are not in the list and you would like to share them, leave a reply, with a link to your manuals and I will add them to my post so they are all in one spot.
      Thank you, and enjoy
      GH
      1985 thru 1995 Polaris service manual
      Below is the list of machines this Manual covers
      1985 Scrambler
      1985 Trail Boss
      1986 Scrambler
      1986 Trail Boss
      1987 Trail Boss
      1987 Trail Boss 4X4
      1987 Cyclone
      1988 Trail Boss 2X4
      1988 Trail Boss 4X4
      1988 Trail Boss 250 R/ES
      1989 Trail Boss
      1989 Trail Boss 2X4
      1989 Trail Boss 4X4
      1989 Big Boss 4X6
      1990 Trail Blazer
      1990 Trail Boss 250
      1990 Trail Boss 2X4
      1990 Trail Boss 2X4 350L
      1990 Trail Boss 4X4
      1990 Trail Boss 4X4 350L
      1990 Big Boss 4X6
      1991 Trail Blazer
      1991 Trail Boss 250
      1991 Trail Boss 2X4
      1991 Trail Boss 2X4 350L
      1991 Trail Boss 4X4
      1991 Trail Boss 4X4 350L
      1991 Big Boss 4X6
      1991 Big Boss 6X6
      1992 Trail Blazer
      1992 Trail Boss 250
      1992 Trail Boss 2X4
      1992 Trail Boss 2X4 350L
      1992 Trail Boss 4X4
      1992 Trail Boss 4X4 350L
      1992 Big Boss 4X6
      1992 Big Boss 6X6
      1993 250 2X4
      1993 350 2X4
      1993 250 4X4
      1993 350 4X4
      1993 250 6X6
      1993 350 6X6
      1993 Trail Boss
      1993 Trail Blazer
      1993 Sportsman
      1994 300 2X4
      1994 400 2X4
      1994 300 4X4
      1994 400 4X4
      1994 300 6X6
      1994 400 6X6
      1994 Trail Boss 2W
      1994 Trail Blazer 2W
      1994 Sportsman 4X4
      1994 Sport
      1995 300 2X4
      1995 400 2X4
      1995 300 4X4
      1995 400 6X6
      1995 Trail Boss
      1995 Trail Blazer
      1995 Sportsman 4X4
      1995 Sport
      1995 Xplorer 4X4
      1995 Scrambler
      1995 Magnum 2x4
      1995 Madnum 4X4
      1996 thru 1998 Polaris service manual
      1996 Trail Blazer
      1996 Trail Boss
      1996 Xplorer 300
      1996 Xpress 300
      1996 Xplorer 400
      1996 Xpress 400
      1996 Sport
      1996 Scrambler 4X4
      1996 Sportsman 4X4
      1996 Sportsman 500
      1996 400 6X6
      1996 Magnum 2X4
      1996 Magnum 4X4
      1996 Magnum 6X6
      1997 Trail Blazer
      1997 Trail Boss
      1997 Xplorer 300
      1997 Xpress 300
      1997 Xplorer 400
      1997 Xpress 400
      1997 Xplorer 500
      1997 Sport 400
      1997 Scrambler 4X4
      1997 Scrambler 500
      1997 Sportsman 4X4
      1997 Sportsman 500
      1997 400 6X6
      1997 Magnum 2X4
      1997 Magnum 4X4
      1997 Magnum 6X6
      1998 Trail Blazer
      1998 Trail Boss
      1998 Xplorer 300
      1998 Xpress 300
      1998 Sport 400
      1998 Scrambler 400
      1998 Scrambler 500
      1998 Xplorer 400
      1998 Magnum 2X4
      1998 Magnum 4X4
      1998 Sportsman 500
      1998 Big Boss 500 6X6
      1996 thru 2003 Sportsman 400 and 500, Xplorer 500 4X4 service manual
      1996 Sportsman 400
      1996 Sportsman 500
      1996 Xplorer 500 4X4
      1997 Sportsman 400
      1997 Sportsman 500
      1997 Xplorer 500 4X4
      1998 Sportsman 400
      1998 Sportsman 500
      1998 Xplorer 500 4X4
      1999 Sportsman 400
      1999 Sportsman 500
      1999 Xplorer 500 4X4
      2000 Sportsman 400
      2000 Sportsman 500
      2000 Xplorer 500 4X4
      2001 Sportsman 400
      2001 Sportsman 500
      2001 Xplorer 500 4X4
      2002 Sportsman 400
      2002 Sportsman 500
      2002 Xplorer 500 4X4
      2003 Sportsman 400
      2003 Sportsman 500
      2003 Xplorer 500 4X4
      2001 Sportsman 90 service manual
      2001 Scrambler 50 and 90 service manual
      2001 Sportsman 500 DUSE Parts Manual rev.2
      A01CH50AD
      2001 Sportsman 500 HO Parts Manual rev.3
      A01CH50AA
      A01CH50AB
      A01CH50AE
      A01CH50AK
      2001 Sportsman 500 DUSE HO Parts Manual rev.3
      A01CH50AF
      2001 Sportsman 500 RSE HO Parts Manual rev.3
      A01CH50AJ
      2001 Worker 500 Parts Manual rev.3
      A01CH50EB
      2002 Sportsman 6X6 Parts Manual rev. 1
      A02CL50AA
      2002 Big Boss 6X6 INTL Parts Manual rev.1
      A02CL50DA
      2002 Sportsman 500 HO Parts Manual rev.4
      A02CH50AA
      A02CH50AB
      A02CH50AE
      A02CH50AK
      2002 Sportsman 500 RSE Parts Manual rev.4
      A02CH50AC
      2002 Sportsman 500 DUSE Parts Manual rev.4
      A02CH50AD
      2002 Sportsman X Parts Manual rev.4
      A02CH50AJ
      2002 Sportsman 500 HO Freedom Parts Manual rev.4
      A02CH50AL
      2002 Sportsman 500 PSE HO Parts Manual rev.4
      A02CH50AM
      2002 Sportsman 500 Parts Manual rev.4
      A02CH50AN
      2002 Desert Sportsman 500 Parts Manual rev.4
      A02CH50FA
      2002 Worker 500 Parts Manual rev.4
      A02CH50AAEB
      2002 Sportsman 700 Parts Manual rev.2
      A02CH68AA
      A02CH68AB
      A02CH68AC
      A02CH68CA
      A02CH68CB
      2002 Sportsman 700 service manual
      2003 Sportsman 6X6 Owners Manual
      2003 Sportsman 6X6 Parts Manual rev.1
      A03CL50AA
      2003 Sportsman 6X6 service manual
      2003 Sportsman 400 and 500 HO service manual
      2003 Sportsman 400 Parts Manual
      A03CH42AA
      A03CH42AB
      A03CH42AC
      2003 Sportsman 500 HO Parts Manual
      A03CH50AA
      A03CH50AA
      A03CH50AA
      A03CH50AA
      A03CH50AA
      A03CH50AA
      2003 Sportsman 600 and 700 Owners Manual
      2003 Sportsman 600 and 700 service manual
      2003 Sportsman 700 Parts Manual rev.4
      2003 Predator Parts Manual rev. 1
      A03GJ50AA
      A03GJ50AB
      2003 Trail Boss 330 service manual
      2004 Sportsman 6X6 Parts Manual
      A04CL50AA
      2004 Sportsman 6X6 Owners Manual
      2004 Sportsman 6X6 service manual
      2004 Sportsman 400,500,600 and 700 Owners manual
      2004 Sportsman 400 Parts Manual rev.1
      A04CH42AA
      A04CH42AE
      A04CH42AG
      2004 Sportsman 400 Parts Manual rev.1
      A04CH42AQ
      A04CH42AT
      A04CH42AV
      A04CH42AS
      A04CH42AR
      2004 Sportsman 500 Parts Manual rev.1
      A04CH50AA
      A04CH50AC
      A04CH50AE
      A04CH50AG
      2004 Sportsman 500 Parts Manual rev.1
      A04CH50AO
      A04CH50AQ
      A04CH50AR
      A04CH50AS
      A04CH50AT
      A04CH50AV
      A04CH50AW
      2004 Sportsman 600 Parts Manual rev.2
      A04CH59AF
      A04CH59AH
      A04CH59AJ
      A04CH59AT
      A04CH59AV
      2004 Sportsman 600 Parts Manual rev.1
      A04CH59AK
      A04CH59AL
      A04CH59AN
      A04CH59AW
      2004 Sportsman 600 and 700 service manual
      2004 Sportsman 700 Parts Manual rev.2
      A04CH68AC
      A04CH68AF
      A04CH68AH
      A04CH68AJ
      A04CH68AT
      A04CH68AV
      2004 Sportsman 700 Parts Manual
      A04CH68AK
      A04CH68AL
      A04CH68AN
      A04CH68AO
      2004 Sportsman 700 MV Parts Manual
      A04CH68MB
      2004 Sportsman 700 MV service manual
      2004 Ranger 2X4 Parts Manual
      A04RB42AA
      2004 Ranger 4X4 Parts Manual
      A04RD50AA
      2004 Ranger 6X6 Parts Manual
      A04RF50AA
      2005 Sportsman 6X6 Parts Manual
      A05CL50AA
      2005 Sportsman 6X6 Owners Manual
      2005 Sportsman 6X6 service manual
      2005 Sportsman 400,500.600 and 700 Owners Manual
      2005 Sportsman 400 Parts Manual
      A05MH42AB
      A05MH42AG
      A05MH42AH
      2005 Sportsman 400 and 500 service manual
      2005 Sportsman 500 HO/INT'L Parts Manual
      A05MH50AB
      A05MH50AC
      A05MH50AG
      A05MH50AH
      A05MH50FB
      2005 Sportsman 600 Parts Manual
      A05MH59AK
      A05MH59AN
      2005 Sportsman 700 Parts Manual
      A05MH68AK
      A05MH68AN
      2005 Sportsman 700 EFI Parts Manual
      A05MH68AC
      A05MH68AS
      A05MH68AU
      A05MH68AW
      2005 Sportsman 700 EFI and 800 EFI Service Manaul
      2005 Sportsman 800 EFI Parts Manual
      A05MH76AC
      A05MH76AU
      A05MH76AW
      2005 Sportsman MV7 Parts Manaul
      A05MH68AP
      2005 Sportsman MV7 service manual
      2006 Outlaw 500 service manual
      2007 Sportsman 6X6 service manual
      2007 Sportsman 450 service manual
      2007 Sportsman 500 EFI service manual
      2007 Sportsman 500 X2 EFI service manual
      2007 Sportsman 700 service manual
      2007 Sportsman 800 service manual
      2007 Sportsman 800 EFI service manual
      2007 Sportsman 700 MV Parts Manual
      A07MH68MA
      2007 Sportsman 700 MV service manual
      2007 Outlaw 500 service manual
      2007 Ranger 700 EFI 6X6 Parts Manual
      R07RF68AD
      R07RF68AF
      2007 Ranger XP 4X4 service manual
      2007 Ranger XP 6X6 service manual
      2008 Sportsman 500 service manual
      2008 Sportsman 500 EFI service manual
      2008 Sportsman X2 500 EFI service manual
      2008 Sportsman Touring 500 EFI service manual
      2008 Sportsman X2 700 service manual
      2008 Sportsman 800 EFI service manual
      2008 Sportsman 800 Touring service manual
      2008 Ranger 6X6 700 EFI Parts Manual
      R08RF68AD
      R08RF68AF
      2009 Sportsman 6X6 800 EFI service manual
      2009 Sportsman 90 service manual
      2009 Sportsman 300 service manual
      2009 Sportsman 400 HO service manual
      2009 Sportsman 500 HO service manual
      2009 Sportsman 500 EFI service manual
      2009 Sportsman X2 500 EFI service manual
      2009 Sportsman Touring 500 EFI service manual
      2009 Sportsman 800 EFI service manual
      2009 Sportsman X2 800 EFI service manual
      2009 Sportsman Touring 800 EFI service manual
      2009 Sportsman XP 550 service manual
      2009 Sportsman XP 550 EPS service manual
      2009 Sportsman XP 850 service manual
      2009 Sportsman XP 850 EPS service manual
      2009 Outlaw 90 service manual
      2009 Outlaw 450 MXR service manual
      2009 Outlaw 525 S service manual
      2009 Outlaw 525 IRS service manual
      2009 Predator 50 service manual
      2009 Ranger RZR service manual
      2009 Ranger RZR S service manual
      2009 Ranger INT'L service manual
      2009 Ranger 2x4 service manual
      2009 Ranger 4x4 Crew service manual
      2009 Ranger 6x6 service manual
      2009 Ranger 500 4x4 EFI service manual
      2009 Ranger RZR 170 service manual
      2009 Ranger XP 700 4x4 service manual
      2009 Ranger HD 700 4x4 service manual
      2009 Scrambler 500 service manual
      2009 Trail Blazer 330 service manual
      2009 Trail Boss 330 service manual
      2010 Ranger RZR service manual
      2010 Ranger RZR S service manual
      2010 Ranger INT'L service manual
      2011 Ranger RZR SW service manual
      2011 Ranger RZR service manual
      2011 Ranger RZR S service manual
      2011 Ranger RZR 4 service manual
      Other Stuff
      2500lb Polaris Winch Install Instructions and Parts List
      2500lb Warn Winch Install Instructions
      2500lb Warn Winch Parts Manual
      Warn Winch Motor Rotation Instructions
      Warn - The Basic Guide to Winching Techniques
      Sportsman 600 and 700 Ignition Replacement Kit Install Instructions
      Polaris Special Tools - ATV,Snowmobile,Watercraft
      Download Manuals HERE

Some ATV manuals available in the downloads section at https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/
      Find them on on:
    • By oxidized_black
      Yamaha ATV manuals are located in the downloads section here at QUADCRAZY.
      Please visit the downloads section at https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/
      Clymer ATV Manual - Yamaha Raptor 700R

• By oxidized_black
      these are what i have in my collection ... always looking for more
      Visit the downloads section for Honda: https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/category/5-honda-atv/
      1981 Honda Odyssey FL250 service manual
      1984 Honda TRX200 service manual
      1985 - 1986 Honda TRX125 service manual
      1985 - 1987 Honda TRX250 service manual
      1985 Honda Odyssey FL350R service manual
      1986 - 1987 Honda TRX70 service manual
      1986 - 1988 Honda TRX200 service manual
      1986 - 1989 TRX250r service manual
      1986 - 1989 TRX350 Foreman Sevice Manual
      1987 - 1988 Honda TRX250 service manual
      1988 - 1994 Honda TRX300 TRX300FW service manual
      1989 Honda Pilot FL400R service manual