Alaskasunrise

Women love to ride too!

Hi everyone! I used to ride dirtbikes when I was a kid, even though I had alot of problems with my right leg. In 2004, after a bone infection in my knee, my right leg had to be amputated. I thought I would never ride off road again. After a friend convinced me to try an ATV, I was hooked! Soon after I was the proud owner of a Grizzly 700. I love getting out on the trails again! Hope to talk to you soon.

Take care, A.S.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome to the site! This is a great place to make friends, talk about what we love, and just hang out.

I'm very happy to see that you got back into the sport. A lot of people would allow that to hold them back...KUDOS TO YOU!!!

A.S. welcome to QuadCrazy I am so glad that you found a way to continue to enjoy riding. I think that is amazing. Glad you found us!

Welcome to QuadCrazy!!!!! Also thank you for being an inspiration to others. I hope you enjoy riding you Grizzly!!!! Please give us a report on what the 700 Grizzly is like in the Yamaha section.:yes:

welcome to QuadCrazy :cute: glad ur back into the sport.. and defintalty give us some info on that beast of a grizzly

Edited by outlander560

Thats amazing. i didnt believe it at first. but good for you :D!

Welcome to the site. I also own a Grizzly 700 '08. I love it

Yes, women DO love to ride too! Amen sister! I love my Kawi :yes:

Hi there. Wow. Excellent Story. Maybe I could tell your story sometime? I am a journalist in the ATV community and would love to help tell your story to inspire others! I have a recovery story myself so I know what its like to overcome something like that and to find a way to ride again. So KUDOS to you! Glad you are here. Let me know if you are interested in having a story done about you! :-)

tell my fiance that women love to ride lol I cant get her to go with me just for a liesure ride she thinks its way to dangerous

tell my fiance that women love to ride lol I cant get her to go with me just for a liesure ride she thinks its way to dangerous

Yes, women love to ride! I even have my 5 year old girl and 10 year old boy on their own quads... It is as safe as you keep it.... JMHO

wooooooooot :) another girrrlll :) i LOVE LOVE LOVE to ride and race..

thank you for posting, you are absolutely amazing. you should be extremely proud of yourself you know...God bless you!

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! A little late....:wink:

glad you never gave up.

you've got a lot of heart.

welcome, and yes girls love to ride and i'm glad ur back to the riding again. Finally after almost a year I will get to ride again. I finally got the knee almost back to normal after the wreck. Heheheh I can't wait till Saturday.

Welcome to QuadCrazy!