Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Admin

Anyone Having Website Issues?

We've been making some configuration changes on how pages load in browsers, specifically Internet Explorer. Some users may experience messed up pages. If this is happening, please post here or e-mail us at [email protected].

But first, you should clear your browser cookies and restart the browser to see if the problem persists.

Thank you to BuckBilly for pointing out an issue.

Hooligan just informed me that it takes him almost 10 minutes to log into Quadcrazy. His other sites load fine which leads me to believe it may be something on our end????

Hooligan just informed me that it takes him almost 10 minutes to log into Quadcrazy. His other sites load fine which leads me to believe it may be something on our end????

That may be the internet service on his end or if he is on dial up or slower connection.

At any time, you can use a 3rd party site to test this website's speed. Sites like:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

We have been working to try and optimize the site for Internet Explorer. He should try FireFox and see if the slow load is still there. Most likely it's an Internet Explorer or Internet slowness issue.

If anyone has been having issue posting images and using some functions in the forum recently, the issue has been resolved. Pleasae clear your browser cache and reload the pages.

The main issue is that the page essentially loads, but does not display the page content and images sometimes. Example: I can access a page, but the screen will be completely white or will still display the previous web sites content. If I move my cursor around the screen, it will change when I scroll over a clickable link that I know is on QC. Make sense? ha

So if I access QC from google, it will display the google page, but if I move the cursor around the top of the screen where the QC drop downs are it will change from the arrow to the pointing finger.

The main issue is that the page essentially loads, but does not display the page content and images sometimes. Example: I can access a page, but the screen will be completely white or will still display the previous web sites content. If I move my cursor around the screen, it will change when I scroll over a clickable link that I know is on QC. Make sense? ha

So if I access QC from google, it will display the google page, but if I move the cursor around the top of the screen where the QC drop downs are it will change from the arrow to the pointing finger.

It sounds like it's on your end. Maybe try and access this site from another pc to see if the problems are the same. As you can see from one of the earlier posts in this thread, you can test website speed and load from a 3rd party.

What browser are you on? What is your internet speed? Try installing Firefox browser and see if you have the same issue.

Try clearing your cookies/cache/internet history If you have not done that in a while, it could slow your browser down.

Please test your internet speed here and post:

I'm not really having any issues with the site, other than I keep getting the notifications that someone has responded to the same forum I have. I have unchecked the box in my settings months ago to make them stop...just recently they've started coming back. And, yes, I did check to make sure the box is still unchecked!!

I'm beginning to think you're harrassing me. ;):)

I'm not really having any issues with the site, other than I keep getting the notifications that someone has responded to the same forum I have. I have unchecked the box in my settings months ago to make them stop...just recently they've started coming back. And, yes, I did check to make sure the box is still unchecked!!

I'm beginning to think you're harrassing me. ;):)

Wouldn't you want an e-mail saying your topic has been subscribed to?

I have been getting "the page you are looking for could not be found" it just started today. It is not the connection, the search engine give me alternatives. I can usually click the back button on the browser and I get it on the second or third try, but some pages I just can't get too.

I have been getting "the page you are looking for could not be found" it just started today. It is not the connection, the search engine give me alternatives. I can usually click the back button on the browser and I get it on the second or third try, but some pages I just can't get too.

Hmm..thanks for the report. The next one you get, can you please copy the url and post it here?

A member reported yesterday that they could not get onto the forum page, which prevented them from logging in. After some tests, I found that some IP addresses may have had an issue. We've made some changes and it should be fine now.

If anyone finds they cannot log in or run into issues, please e-mail us at

We want to know any issues to quicker resolve them. It's difficult sometimes because of different browsers, internet connections, etc..

The page I am on keeps reloading making it difficult to go back. FYI

And the menu bar on the main page shows for a sec and then disappears.

The page I am on keeps reloading making it difficult to go back. FYI

And the menu bar on the main page shows for a sec and then disappears.

Can you give me the url of the page(s) that keep reloading? Is it the forum? Are you saying that the main menu is not showing for you on the main page? What is the url?

Have you cleared your cookies/cache? What browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc..

Well I cleared the cache and the menu on the mainpage seems to be working now. the pages reloading was in the Forum and I will see if what I just did fixed that also. mainpage was the page that it takes you to after you login from quadcrazy.com. I am using Firefox on a iMac. It is at work and I only use it for certain things. I use PCs for most everything else.

Well the page reloading thing is still there in the forums for sure.

The page reloading thing happens on all pages.

Edited by Sc0tt

Is it reloading the entire page for you? It should only refresh the ads on the page evry 30 seconds or so. It shouldn't reload the entire page though. I've tested it in IE and FF.

The only other thing that refreshes is the footerbar chat, and that works to check every so often what friends are online.

I've shut off ad refresh for the time being to test and get your results. Let me know and I'll go from there. Thanks for your help in troubleshooting...:wink:

All ok on my end. I'm using Internet Explorer 7. No issues like any of that stuff you guys mentioned.

My live chat room dose not work and I cant sent PMs or post comments on other peoples profile pages. I've noticed the posting box is all ways light blue in color and also my apostrophe dont work unless I use spell check(MY friend:)